What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Really? I checked their website and they only have it for the 7 Plus, despite the fact that a 6 version is depicted in their photos.

We're talking about Loopy?

dcd551e9d2d4e15d89bb35fd6aefa78b.png

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I believe I've found something that helps with the LifeProof oil slicks. It's a spray on plastic clean and shine polish called Novus #1.
I used this plastic polish on a ton of things in the past but never thought about using it on the LifeProof screen. Took my Grey LF apart last night and using 2 new microfiber cloths applied the Novus #1 on the inside and outside of the LifeProof screen. After buffing the screen with a clean, dry microfiber I'm happy to report that as this morning I have zero oil slicks under my screen. :)

I'll report back later and let everyone know if they rear their ugly heads again. Looks pretty promising so far.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I love my black leather  case. Probably my go to buttttttt I did order the pink sand  silicone. Will be here tomorrow! Yahoo!

I must be the only person that doesn't like the 🍎 leather. I'm returning mine tonight and exchanging for a silicone. I had everything matching in the lavender silicone then they stopped making it at least for the 7+. 😔😔

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I really like the  leather, I've owned several...it's the  silicone I can't stand.

I bought three of them from Apple directly and all three peeled at the corners of had chunks break off after a couple of weeks.

AppleKarma

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I LOVE the red Apple leather cases (I have one for my iPad Air), but I hate the open bottom on the iPhone 7 Plus leather cases :( So I wont be buying one.
I really like the feel of the Apple silicone cases, a friend of mine has one... but after a few months of use, his case looks really bad because pices of it got broken. So I wont be buying the Apple silicone case either :(

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I must be the only person that doesn't like the leather. I'm returning mine tonight and exchanging for a silicone. I had everything matching in the lavender silicone then they stopped making it at least for the 7+.

I'm the same, I don't like the feel and long time wear of their leather cases.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Going to try a skin for the first time on my iPhone. Slickwraps had a 50% off sale so I got a skin for my AirPods and a matching one for my phone.

Let see how long it will last before I go back to the naked phone :)

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
I love my black leather  case. Probably my go to buttttttt I did order the pink sand  silicone. Will be here tomorrow! Yahoo!

I know what you mean. I like this midnight blue silicone case a lot, but there's something about the black leather apple case that just screams "put it on and keep it there" to me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh