What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Really? I checked their website and they only have it for the 7 Plus, despite the fact that a 6 version is depicted in their photos.

We're talking about Loopy?

dcd551e9d2d4e15d89bb35fd6aefa78b.png

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I believe I've found something that helps with the LifeProof oil slicks. It's a spray on plastic clean and shine polish called Novus #1.
I used this plastic polish on a ton of things in the past but never thought about using it on the LifeProof screen. Took my Grey LF apart last night and using 2 new microfiber cloths applied the Novus #1 on the inside and outside of the LifeProof screen. After buffing the screen with a clean, dry microfiber I'm happy to report that as this morning I have zero oil slicks under my screen. :)

I'll report back later and let everyone know if they rear their ugly heads again. Looks pretty promising so far.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I love my black leather  case. Probably my go to buttttttt I did order the pink sand  silicone. Will be here tomorrow! Yahoo!

I must be the only person that doesn't like the 🍎 leather. I'm returning mine tonight and exchanging for a silicone. I had everything matching in the lavender silicone then they stopped making it at least for the 7+. 😔😔

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I really like the  leather, I've owned several...it's the  silicone I can't stand.

I bought three of them from Apple directly and all three peeled at the corners of had chunks break off after a couple of weeks.

AppleKarma

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I LOVE the red Apple leather cases (I have one for my iPad Air), but I hate the open bottom on the iPhone 7 Plus leather cases :( So I wont be buying one.
I really like the feel of the Apple silicone cases, a friend of mine has one... but after a few months of use, his case looks really bad because pices of it got broken. So I wont be buying the Apple silicone case either :(

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I must be the only person that doesn't like the leather. I'm returning mine tonight and exchanging for a silicone. I had everything matching in the lavender silicone then they stopped making it at least for the 7+.

I'm the same, I don't like the feel and long time wear of their leather cases.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Going to try a skin for the first time on my iPhone. Slickwraps had a 50% off sale so I got a skin for my AirPods and a matching one for my phone.

Let see how long it will last before I go back to the naked phone :)

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
I love my black leather  case. Probably my go to buttttttt I did order the pink sand  silicone. Will be here tomorrow! Yahoo!

I know what you mean. I like this midnight blue silicone case a lot, but there's something about the black leather apple case that just screams "put it on and keep it there" to me