What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Question..."Is there a such thing as to much BLACK?"...
43a2f4a0d36777e061d1d20052638281.png

Answer..."NO!!!"...
My Black Apple Leather case and Jet Black 7 Plus along with the Black Apple wallpaper looks AWESOME!!!.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Stripped off my Pelican Marine case today. Decided before rushing right back into my Lifeproof case to wear a case from my "keeper" pile.

I went with the black Casemate Folio Wristlet....with genuine pebbled leather. Now I remember why I bought this case to begin with. I'm not usually a huge fan of Casemate to begin with, but for some reason this case calls to me like a siren song.

The inside of the folio is velvety, the buttons have metal accents, the leather is super soft and supple. Four card slots, a cash stash behind the card slot. I'm not sure how many cards and wads of cash I'm going to stuff in there as I sport my screen naked. It's really girly, and really nice, easy in and out of the case however there's no lip in case you drop it when the case is open.

I've heard people have problems with the buttons applying pressure and killing the volume or turning off the phone when you first put it in the case, and it actually happened in store for me when I was trying it on my phone, but we grabbed another one off the shelf and didn't have any issues whatsoever with the second one. So, if you're gonna snag this one, make sure you try it in store.
3caff6472ce07be6b207f7b90609675d.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying so hard to hold out for the Rhinoshield Solidsuit but the date keeps getting pushed back. Debating getting a Playproof since it's the same drop protection, just won't look as nice as the "leather" Solidsuit. Keep thinking about a LP but don't want to have to yank my screen protector off to use it and then I'd end up with both the LP and Rhinoshield cases. If I did that the LP would probably only get used during outdoors activities like hiking/camping/offroading. That's a lot of $$$ for not daily use.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying so hard to hold out for the Rhinoshield Solidsuit but the date keeps getting pushed back. Debating getting a Playproof since it's the same drop protection, just won't look as nice as the "leather" Solidsuit. Keep thinking about a LP but don't want to have to yank my screen protector off to use it and then I'd end up with both the LP and Rhinoshield cases. If I did that the LP would probably only get used during outdoors activities like hiking/camping/offroading. That's a lot of $$$ for not daily use.

I wouldn't wait. I'd do what you need to do. A case isn't any good if it isn't on your phone when you drop it