What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have pics of the RG with the black, gray, and dark blue 🍎 leather?I don't care what version iPhone it is. Just interested in the color combo. Planning to get one of them next week.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, finally got home and to the VRS Simpli Mod waiting for me. It's not what I expected, and I'm still forming an opinion on it. I will probably post a review for it too, and of course pictures.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Have been using Spigen cases for four years now I think. Just got a 7 today and a Spigen to go along with it. My favorite company by far for cases. Never had a problem with them so far.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That case looks nice, only drawback is that there's no protection for the power and volume buttons

That's a personal factor, I like it, I'm more concerned with the lack of screen protection from the case. Face down, your screen is in contact with whatever surface it's on, it's a pretty nice minimalist case though.

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got myself this case from Spigen :)
eca3c2702a689902167b2c2d3b5230fb.jpg

tommiann7

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Cases

I used an otterbox defender for my iphone 6plus and just traded it in on my new iphone 7plus. My 6 plus had not been out of (a series of replacement) cases and it is in new condition. I wouldn't put my phone in anything else. I am pretty hard on phones, scratching the screen etc.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Oh! Now that makes sense haha

Yeah, it's annoying, that should change in roughly a month. Either I'm going to buy it myself or I'll get it for my birthday, a portable 12" cube for shooting product photos, it even comes with lights. So when I post photos of cases and put photos in my reviews they should be much nicer.

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the same in Rose Gold and really like it. Though it does scratch easy.

I have the Gunmetal one, taught it was black made a mistake. But it looks good on my matte black 7 plus, giving it a two tone color. The problem now is that it became slippery than my other case. I'm now thinking of buying their Style Ring.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh