What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Should have seen me this morning. Could not sit still. A friend has been teaching me how you can never have enough. Mine are all for my Jet Black. I can hardly wait to see how the leather settles in with age. I have very dry hands so I'm not expecting anything drastic.

You can always borrow my anxiety hands. They'd have that leather patina thriving in no time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I did it. Went crazy at the Apple Store today. Not as crazy as I wanted too. Bought 4  leather cases. First one I ever owned. They are so sweet! Fit, feel, look and even smell great. Don't know why I ever held out so long. Got the black, saddle brown, red and ocean blue. They are worth every cent. But I was stopped short of getting the other 4 cases I wanted. The other ones I want are the silicone black, stone, ocean blue and maybe one more leather (storm grey or midnight blue). My darling wife called and asked me not to buy them all. She asked me to allow her to buy the rest for my birthday next month. Little bummed, but it is only a months wait.

I also currently own the cocoa silicone and Miss Claus is sending me the red silicone. I really wish they made a cocoa leather. It is such a rich brown colour.

View attachment 114902

View attachment 114903

Now that's how it's done FireDept . They look GREAT.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Well I did it. Went crazy at the Apple Store today. Not as crazy as I wanted too. Bought 4  leather cases. First one I ever owned. They are so sweet! Fit, feel, look and even smell great. Don't know why I ever held out so long. Got the black, saddle brown, red and ocean blue. They are worth every cent. But I was stopped short of getting the other 4 cases I wanted. The other ones I want are the silicone black, stone, ocean blue and maybe one more leather (storm grey or midnight blue). My darling wife called and asked me not to buy them all. She asked me to allow her to buy the rest for my birthday next month. Little bummed, but it is only a months wait.

I also currently own the cocoa silicone and Miss Claus is sending me the red silicone. I really wish they made a cocoa leather. It is such a rich brown colour.

View attachment 114902

View attachment 114903

Those are mighty purty.

You can always blame it on Brooke :tongue:

Looks like a Deuce down the drain. :rolleyes: I'm going to have to stock up on Apple Silicone cases next.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
You can always blame it on Brooke :tongue:

She is phenomenal when it comes to cases. I used to be a one case kind of guy. Since joining iMore my taste have broadened. I am also on the Community Review Team for Mobile Nations, so I am given products by companies to test. Once I have done the test I do a review for the participating companies.

I had over 20 cases for my iPhone 6. Still have a dozen or so that I am hopefully going to just give away here on iMore. (Please don't contact me for any at the moment) When I am ready to give them away, I will be posting them here on iMore. I just want to do it in a fair way.

This is partly why I have a case problem. LOL!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
She is phenomenal when it comes to cases. I used to be a one case kind of guy. Since joining iMore my taste have broadened. I am also on the Community Review Team for Mobile Nations, so I am given products by companies to test. Once I have done the test I do a review for the participating companies.

I had over 20 cases for my iPhone 6. Still have a dozen or so that I am hopefully going to just give away here on iMore. (Please don't contact me for any at the moment) When I am ready to give them away, I will be posting them here on iMore. I just want to do it in a fair way.

This is partly why I have a case problem. LOL!

That would be so much damn fun. I seem to have a lot of spare time now that I'm being smothered by the Polar Vortex.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
More Grey LifeProof pictures. I have the Tech Armor Accessory Glass 2 by Corning on the phone and they are still some nice fat juicy oil slicks showing. Will I screw this LifeProof case up keeping the tempered glass on the phone while inside of the LF case?
It's a very thin glass only 0.2mm thick.

grey01.jpggrey02.jpggrey03.jpggrey04.jpggrey05.jpggrey06.jpg

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Have two cases, one is a cheap plastic one from Walmart, the other a leather one from EBay. With the leather one I used Lanolin that I use on leather cycle gear, it softens and makes it water resistant, doesn't hurt the color either, made for leather. Good stuff.

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
33a3266ad0d0225d713246e37d6483d5.jpg

d2a37f947cac6a225f422f8b744bd460.jpg

c17f809ac19da30ce8093aa3a6191672.jpg

My 2nd case as my first 1 the back got stick to brochure pieces it look ugly.