What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the email too....guess this will be case #2. I've had a bookbook for every device since they were released & I just can't stop here

I had a BookBook for most of mine, I really liked the fact that the case became removable on the 6/6s version.

I just looked at the video of the TwelveSouth Journal and I like the look. Humm...

Right? It looks really nice, it just doesn't look like the case is removable. I wish it was, I'd buy it hands down then.

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I am even prouder to say that I have only one: the black leather case from Apple on my matte black.
If my phone were gold...I don't even want to think...tan, red, cocoa, blue, stone...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to quit but cases don't quit me. However, I haven't bought a new case in over a week and my phone has been in my LP since Black Friday.

Y'all need to buy all my leftover cases!!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Well I did it. Went crazy at the Apple Store today. Not as crazy as I wanted too. Bought 4  leather cases. First one I ever owned. They are so sweet! Fit, feel, look and even smell great. Don't know why I ever held out so long. Got the black, saddle brown, red and ocean blue. They are worth every cent. But I was stopped short of getting the other 4 cases I wanted. The other ones I want are the silicone black, stone, ocean blue and maybe one more leather (storm grey or midnight blue). My darling wife called and asked me not to buy them all. She asked me to allow her to buy the rest for my birthday next month. Little bummed, but it is only a months wait.

I also currently own the cocoa silicone and Miss Claus is sending me the red silicone. I really wish they made a cocoa leather. It is such a rich brown colour.

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well I did it. Went crazy at the Apple Store today. Not as crazy as I wanted too. Bought 4  leather cases. First one I ever owned. They are so sweet! Fit, feel, look and even smell great. Don't know why I ever held out so long. Got the black, saddle brown, red and ocean blue. They are worth every cent. But I was stopped short of getting the other 4 cases I wanted. The other ones I want are the silicone black, stone, ocean blue and maybe one more leather (storm grey or midnight blue). My darling wife called and asked me not to buy them all. She asked me to allow her to buy the rest for my birthday next month. Little bummed, but it is only a months wait.

I also currently own the cocoa silicone and Miss Claus is sending me the red silicone. I really wish they made a cocoa leather. It is such a rich brown colour.

View attachment 114902

View attachment 114903

Awesome. Love my Sea Blue. I had a very hard time deciding as well on which one lol. Have a red leather on the way too for my MB phone. Excited

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Awesome. Love my Sea Blue. I had a very hard time deciding as well on which one lol. Have a red leather on the way too for my MB phone. Excited

Should have seen me this morning. Could not sit still. A friend has been teaching me how you can never have enough. Mine are all for my Jet Black. I can hardly wait to see how the leather settles in with age. I have very dry hands so I'm not expecting anything drastic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods