What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Simply carbon fiber with the phone in. Very minimal protection. Just enough for grip and to protect the camera hump. Great for a carbon fiber fan like me. It's actual carbon fiber, not CF patterned.

f3aa1d5814c2149d8c9324b383b227a5.jpg

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Not as bad as I expected. Mail me yours to sample eh mate?

^_^

It doesn't have a lip at all; it's actually pretty good for swiping left to right. It gives the phone a ton of grip though. Very minimalist; most folks won't like it. Still trying to get used to it.

So that leaves me with this one, the black apple leather, the incipio performance Slim, and the new Poetic Karbon Shield (cool little case for $9.99)

Sold the rest.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
^_^

It doesn't have a lip at all; it's actually pretty good for swiping left to right. It gives the phone a ton of grip though. Very minimalist; most folks won't like it. Still trying to get used to it.

So that leaves me with this one, the black apple leather, the incipio performance Slim, and the new Poetic Karbon Shield (cool little case for $9.99)

Sold the rest.

You had me at grippy. May have to try one. I want to try a Pitaka or whatever it's called too

Actually stuck with this Apple leather case for last few days

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
You had me at grippy. May have to try one. I want to try a Pitaka or whatever it's called too

Actually stuck with this Apple leather case for last few days

It's very similar to the Pitaka case. Except this one doesn't have a separate camera ring grommet. It's all one piece, and also has a shiny coating over the CF which adds the grip. Trying to get used to it. Not too bad for $25.00 bucks. Looks like it'll hide the fine scratches pretty good over time (the shiny coating).

Not having a lip feels different though. I might even say it's better for swiping. I never lay my phone face down plus my Anker tempered glass is holding up pretty good. I don't know. Can't make up my mind which one I want as a daily driver.

Also tried on my new Poetic Karbon Shield. That one is Carbon Fiber patterned. It's all one piece dense TPU. Great case for ten bucks. That one does have a high lip. Clicky buttons. Good grip. All around a solid choice.

I'm a C/F fanatic.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK now you guys have me looking at the Red Silicon/Leather and/or Black Leather....man I need to stay out of this thread

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal