What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

AImbriano

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Love the supcase hybrid,I use that when I'm not working and use the unicorn beetle with the holster while I work ( own a landscaping business). That being said I was looking into the life proof cases has anyone actually gotten a hold of one? My main reason for wanting it is because the case has a cover for the camera lens, looking for some extra protection since most of the cases out the don't cover the camera

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Love the supcase hybrid,I use that when I'm not working and use the unicorn beetle with the holster while I work ( own a landscaping business). That being said I was looking into the life proof cases has anyone actually gotten a hold of one? My main reason for wanting it is because the case has a cover for the camera lens, looking for some extra protection since most of the cases out the don't cover the camera

Still only preorder for the 7+. The 7 seems to have two color options out right now though. Hopefully just a couple more weeks. I'm dying to get one.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone picked up any of the Spigen cases? It looks like some of their cases with cut outs for the Apple logo are now covered. I'd like to pick one up but I want to confirm that the Apple logo is protected first. Thanks!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone picked up any of the Spigen cases? It looks like some of their cases with cut outs for the Apple logo are now covered. I'd like to pick one up but I want to confirm that the Apple logo is protected first. Thanks!

The hybrid armor seems to be the only one that has the logo cutout protected by the TPU under layer.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't really heard of Amazon Basics until reading it in this thread yesterday. I may have to try out one of their cases...if I ever get tired of this Supcase.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I have the hybrid armor and the logo is covered. I love it. Makes the phone much more comfortable in hand. Akin to the way the 3GS felt.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The hybrid armor seems to be the only one that has the logo cutout protected by the TPU under layer.

I have the hybrid armor and the logo is covered. I love it. Makes the phone much more comfortable in hand. Akin to the way the 3GS felt.

Thank you both! I'm picking one of those up then (that's what I had my eye on). The open hole on the back of cases drives me crazy! Thanks again!

4R69l

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Cases

My biggest protection need is water-proof for my camping and outdoor activities. That's why my current 6 Plus has the LifeProof Nuud on it. It is the absolute BEST case for iPhone. It is water-proof, drop-proof, and yet it is slim. The best part is that the entire back side is transparent. It shows the beautiful finish of the 6 Plus.

Now the iPhone 7 Plus is water-resistant already. So I can just put a Zagg Glass on it to protect it from dropping. I will keep it like that for a couple months and see how it fares out, before I buy another LifeProof Nuud case for my 7 Plus. Nuud is the only case that I will buy for the reasons I stated above. I will not waste my money on any other case.
Looks like I will be getting one of these case as well.I'm loving the slim and the full body protection, you can't go wrong.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2