What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Got my Spigen Hybrid Armor and Spigen glass. It's love. This is the clearest glass protector I've ever had and the case feels great in hand. Thanks for the recommendations in here!

iOSConvert2k14

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Liquid Crystal Clear case by Spigen. $15 and covers the back of my Matte Black 7 Plus and sides. Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector on the front. I hate cases but this is minimal.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I REALLY want that case but can't pull the trigger :/

It's not worth the money, I already returned it because the top edges will come off causing the phone to kind a pop out and screws could scratch the phone. They've done a horrible job with the 7 series.

I'll be getting the Gear 4 leather tomorrow

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Aye, me as well, but not for $60 and a headphone jack hole. Backwards compatible my butt.

I've got it and have never even put my phone in it yet. That "Jack Hole" pisses me off. :p

The exposed metal screws on the inside pisses me off also.

I didn't even get a jack hole on my new iTurd. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Beetle. Very rugged and I like it a lot.
Works well with the glass screen protector. I had to remove the thin plastic film since using two protectors was glitchy.

iBill 100

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, I've had the bumper from Zagg (the Orbit) for the iPhone 6s and the leather case from Apple on the iPhone 6. I'm going naked for the iPhone 7+. I like the look of the phone and hate to cover it up. However the phone is slippery, so wish me luck. I've had the phone for about 1 month with no dropsies,,, Well, maybe just one but who's counting - lol.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
At least I saved 60 bucks, thanks ❤️

Dropped my Monarch several times and I can assure that the screws will not scratch the phone. Maybe if you hammer them :) I love the case and have no regret at all spending money on it. Sometimes I use my Apple silicon but mostly the Monarch as it feels so much better in the hand

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd heard all the hype, I didn't believe it, not even after feeling the case in its box. I bought a Speck Presidio Grip and I can't believe how much better it feels than the Candyshell.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
cf360174a82bef6d233518586c79f291.png

I just picked up this case yesterday. This case has a lot of promise. Like the rotary switch for the mute button. It's really slim fitting. A little wide, but feels good and the matte finish is nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods