What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161025/3ddb243da8a17730b46c857bdfda185c.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161025/3e806daec7f2b0a90b824f71cd31b78a.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161025/5bbc7c2573bf1ed3630ee15f3fe4acb9.jpg

Using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid on my matte black 7 Plus. Probably my favorite case besides the Apple leather because it shows off the phone, fits snug and provides solid all around protection.

Your pics finally convinced me to pull the trigger on this case. Been sitting in my Amazon cart for about a week now lol

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
1a241fc78f8e7a9e2ed462d7d9e6bc3f.jpg
I've used the Tech21 cases before and liked them so that's what I picked up when I bought the phone. I'm sure I'll get the Apple leather case too at some point.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Nice, does it smell like leather? Does it ship from the US?

It does! It's a much better quality than . It shipped from Germany actually! Took less than a week to get here

Using the otterbox symmetry for over a month I wasn't sure there was anything better out there. I was wrong. There's a little bit of similarity between the gear 4 and otterbox symmetry-similar in that the shape and overall design. Different feel in the buttons (gear 4 is much more responsive) and thinner and lighter but claims to have the 9 ft drop protection. Has the D3O protection. The back is the leather which feels super premium imo. I love it. It's truly awesome!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It does! It's a much better quality than . It shipped from Germany actually! Took less than a week to get here

Using the otterbox symmetry for over a month I wasn't sure there was anything better out there. I was wrong. There's a little bit of similarity between the gear 4 and otterbox symmetry-similar in that the shape and overall design. Different feel in the buttons (gear 4 is much more responsive) and thinner and lighter but claims to have the 9 ft drop protection. Has the D3O protection. The back is the leather which feels super premium imo. I love it. It's truly awesome!

Your going to cost me $40. ;) Maybe closer to $50.

Bartone

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I don't get people who want to go naked. Life happens. You can be the most careful person in the world but one slip of the hand, someone bumps into you, or you have KIDS, and your $1000 phone is destroyed. At least get a screen protector.

To each their own. My life is too busy to worry constantly to baby my phone. I slap a case and glass screen protector on my iPhone and be done with it

I've never dropped a smartphone in my life, I don't see how it could even happen unless someone football tackles you.

Bartone

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Why wear a seatbelt? You'll never crash, right??

This analogy is absurd, you can't control other drivers on the road so it doesn't matter how careful you are you can still get smashed into and need a seatbelt. Unless someone football tackles me out of nowhere I'm not going to drop my phone ever.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
This analogy is absurd, you can't control other drivers on the road so it doesn't matter how careful you are you can still get smashed into and need a seatbelt. Unless someone football tackles me out of nowhere I'm not going to drop my phone ever.

Really? No one could bump you or accidentally knock it out of your hand?

I don't care if you use a case or not, but life happens.

Bartone

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Oh yeah? Why buy car insurance? Do people who buy car insurance have two left eyes? Don't be a dummy and crash your car.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

Accidents happen.

Umm I buy car insurance because it is required by law so that analogy is kind of silly. Also it doesn't matter how careful you are someone can still crash into you, unless someone runs into you or football tackles you there is no excuse for dropping your phone.

Bartone

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Really? No one could bump you or accidentally knock it out of your hand?

I don't care if you use a case or not, but life happens.

A simple bump? No, I have a good grip on my phone. If someone runs into me then yes, but when is someone going to run into you... really.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Dreem Fibonacci case. My favorite case for the 6S Plus and my favorite case for the 7Plus. Leather back is really nice and the sides have a nice soft grip rubber. I use a magnetized car mount and the back is already magnetized so you don't have to use one of this magnetic discs. It also comes with a wallet case but I never use it:

07017d31f5ae74c30e382ffe14cabcc0.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site