What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
4d0a3715a251fd48c0045c47644f0e0a.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy from Best Buy. I always see it on their website but have never seen it in person. I'll review when I put it on.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
After seeing all of the praise for the Otterbox Symmetry I decided to give it a whirl. Bought the clear one at Best Buy and I'm not a fan. The buttons are insanely stiff and it's a little slick. I tried the red one too and liked that much better. Might swap it out tomorrow (for black, the red isn't really for me). Still trying to find the perfect case.

Symmetry is a good case, I have the black version. The home button is stiffed a bit but it has become better overtime. The back can be slippery at times but overall it is better than the Speck presidio series, good build quality

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm torn right now between the tough armor and the hybrid armor from Spigen. I like the look of the hybrid more but I think the tough will withstand my toddler better.

FYI: Amazon is giving 25% off spigen glass with a purchase of one of their cases.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm torn right now between the tough armor and the hybrid armor from Spigen. I like the look of the hybrid more but I think the tough will withstand my toddler better.

FYI: Amazon is giving 25% off spigen glass with a purchase of one of their cases.

Have both and tend to use the hybrids more. Both are extremely well built but I like the feel of the hybrids in my hands more.

Bartone

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Forget a case I rock it naked with no screen protector. Just don't be a dummy and drop your phone or leave stuff in the same pocket as your phone and you won't have cracks or scratches... I've never understood cases for phones, do people who buy them have two left hands?

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Forget a case I rock it naked with no screen protector. Just don't be a dummy and drop your phone or leave stuff in the same pocket as your phone and you won't have cracks or scratches... I've never understood cases for phones, do people who buy them have two left hands?

I don't get people who want to go naked. Life happens. You can be the most careful person in the world but one slip of the hand, someone bumps into you, or you have KIDS, and your $1000 phone is destroyed. At least get a screen protector.

To each their own. My life is too busy to worry constantly to baby my phone. I slap a case and glass screen protector on my iPhone and be done with it

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Nah. Kids, though.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Why wear a seatbelt? You'll never crash, right??

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen liquid armor, because it's the only case I've seen that has separate cutouts for the camera, flash and mic. It looks very nice, IMO. It is just thick enough to bring the back of the phone flush with the camera hump. Does anyone have experience with this case? I'm wondering if it affects the flash or the sound cancellation. Mine should be here Wednesday.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

Comments like that crack me up. Do people who buy cases for there phones care about the 650-1000$ purchase. Of course we do.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods