What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking of buying that case but reviews said the kickstand was falling off easily and I didn't want to risk that.

If it helps, Spigen will bend over backwards to replace cases that are defective. They offered to replace one of my Note 7 cases during the recall and they were awesome, but at that point I was done with the Note.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
If it helps, Spigen will bend over backwards to replace cases that are defective. They offered to replace one of my Note 7 cases during the recall and they were awesome, but at that point I was done with the Note.

That is great to know, thanks

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
pretty much.. there is a 25% off coupon but still too much. Bezl is the competition but no 7 version on the website yet..not sure if 6 will work

Mykl

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20161103_221410.jpg
I have the black phone so I cut a piece of white paper to fit inside the case to help the color.
The case is slim with a great fit.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 113838
I have the black phone so I cut a piece of white paper to fit inside the case to help the color.
The case is slim with a great fit.

I wasn't happy with the plasma series and replaced it with the Otterbox Symmetry series. However, I broke down and ordered the Monarch graphite version last night, not sure if UAG has it in stock on their site, it's not even available on Amazon right now

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't happy with the plasma series and replaced it with the Otterbox Symmetry series. However, I broke down and ordered the Monarch graphite version last night, not sure if UAG has it in stock on their site, it's not even available on Amazon right now

Most Best Buy stores have the Monarch cases sitting on the shelves.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Got an email about Lifeproof preordering!!! Hopefully that means they are coming soon and that's what I'll be rocking.

I saw that. I'm debating between the LP Fre in the gray or "basecamp blue" for my matte black or the Rhinoshield solid suit in the "leather". Can't do both. I almost bought the Fre for my 6s+ but wasn't sure in the end due to the price and the audio quality issues due to the waterproofing. The 7 series being basically waterproof to 3 feet makes that a harder decision this time around especially since the Rhinoshield has nearly double the drop rating.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the Poetic Affinity and the quarterback on the way. Got them for $2.95 on a flash sale promo code.

After using the device for about a week caseless it's getting hard to go back to using cases.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have the Poetic Affinity and the quarterback on the way. Got them for $2.95 on a flash sale promo code.

After using the device for about a week caseless it's getting hard to go back to using cases.

I have the Poetic Affinity for my Note 5 and I love it so much that I ordered it for my iPhone 7 Plus. It's a great case.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've never seen mine having Monarch Series on shelves. It's populated by Speck and Otterbox along with other brands Best Buy has exclusively

I believe that BB just start carrying them recently. Was in BB last week and surprised to see a whole rack of UAG there including the Monarch.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I saw that. I'm debating between the LP Fre in the gray or "basecamp blue" for my matte black or the Rhinoshield solid suit in the "leather". Can't do both. I almost bought the Fre for my 6s+ but wasn't sure in the end due to the price and the audio quality issues due to the waterproofing. The 7 series being basically waterproof to 3 feet makes that a harder decision this time around especially since the Rhinoshield has nearly double the drop rating.

I had one on my 6S+, never had an audio issue. I debated even bothering since the water resistance this time around, but I'm just more comfortable with it overall. I'm more of an anything can happen, might as well be covered guy.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
After seeing all of the praise for the Otterbox Symmetry I decided to give it a whirl. Bought the clear one at Best Buy and I'm not a fan. The buttons are insanely stiff and it's a little slick. I tried the red one too and liked that much better. Might swap it out tomorrow (for black, the red isn't really for me). Still trying to find the perfect case.