What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Me no likey. As an avid UAG user I'm disappointed in the headphone jack cut out. For Pete's sake!

I've got the Monarch and Citron Plasma and still have not even tried them on the phone yet. :tongue:

I agree, that headphone jack cutout is one POS. Shame on UAG for doing this.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Yea. In this design, however it doesn't stand out bad at all.

It would have been better if they added that cutout to both sides to keep it symmetrical.

Sucks for them that the only difference to force them to make an entirely new case is the omission of the jack

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Nope. If you breath on it too hard, the case will crack. I had one. I won't own another.

Peel doesn't protect against drops, just against scratches. I really like it since it makes my iPhone look and feel like it was no case on it.

Cheers,

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Peel doesn't protect against drops, just against scratches. I really like it since it makes my iPhone look and feel like it was no case on it.

Cheers,

Yes, I know this. But after a few days, mine cracked and it wasn't dropped. They are TOO thin. You might as well not have anything at all on there.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Someone mentioned the Rhinoshield cases. I hadn't looked at them before. I've been using a Griffin Survivor Adventure for a few weeks which is "clear" but decided I'm not actually all that happy with it. I figured I'd hold out and actually get a Lifeproof Fre this time but now I'm thinking I might do the Rhino solid suit in the "leather" when it comes out finally. The 6s+ ones look really nice. I guess I'll have to decide between extra water resistance and no nice tempered protector, or really nice looking case with way better drop height but no increase to the native water resistance of the 7's.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking of the silver version of this case but feel it may be too bulky on the back.

Is your phone jet black? If yes, does it still look jet black or is that really obscured?

I have the MB version so not sure how the JB version would look. To me I can definitely tell that it is MB.

It really is a pretty case and is made well. First time trying to get the case off was a pain in the you know what. Lol.

As I'm a woman with very small hands the case does add some bulk but I've gotten used to big phones as they are all I purchase anymore so the bulk doesn't bother me. If you are worried about added bulk this probably isn't the case for you though.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I originally had to get an  silicone case and was very uncomfortable with it the whole time. I just wish  would close the bottom. But I have been rocking an Otterbox Symmetry black case on my JB and have really liked the black on black look. Plus it is rock solid protect for my phone.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Phone and case came in on the same day! Talk about luck! Cocoa Apple silicone and matte black iPhone 7+

bMUBTIl.jpg

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been toying with buying one of the mother of pearl Case-mate's for my matte black. I found a YouTube video for it, but I don't think I'm quite sold on it yet. I'd be able to get my discount on one from Verizon, so I'm pondering an ultra girly case...otherwise I might consider the diamond Waterfall case for entertainment value when, and if, my battery ever dies. Haha.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My God that looks good!! The Cocoa brown looked really dark online but looks amazing in that photo! I love brown, so I might be picking that up (with some sort of Apple Watch band to go with it).

It really depends on the lighting. It is a darker brown, but as you can see it looks lighter when light is on it.