What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Which screen protector are you using?

I first started with the iCarez tempered glass but didn't care for the tempered glass and went with the Tech Armor HD Screen protector. I was never a huge fan of the glass screen protectors so went back to something I was more used to using.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've only seen Otterbox commuters no defenders

I've got the defender. Don't use it like I used to, but it's improved. No air problems under the screen, still bulky as ever. I use it more for the holster when I need it. Much prefer the Lifeproof after I got that for the 6s+. Plan on getting another as soon as they become available...if ever.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cases

I am the same with Tech21 until now I'm hesitant. I had the Evo Tactical Case on my 6 plus for 2 years. Was the first case I bought for it and never looked for another. I went to purchase the same for my 7 Plus after ordering it and the bottom where the ports are seems a lot weaker and flimsy, so I decided to go with the OtterBox Commuter.

How is the new one even though the bottom is not as strong?

I love it. The bottom is flimsy but it doesn't cause any issues. I love the protection, durability, and look/feel of the case.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am using a Peel case since it is like there is nothing on it, but the black and camera lens is protected from scratches etc.

metstang

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I got the Apple leather case in Storm Grey and Red. I'm really digging the metal buttons, they feel way better to use than the older design.

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Got my storm gray leather apple case yesterday to replace my ringke max. I've used the leather apple cases since the 5 or 5s, can't remember for sure. All of them are still in good condition after 1-2 years use. They take drops like a champ. I've dropped my 6 plus on concrete and asphalt without any damage to the phone and minimal scuffing on the case and they look better with age. I'm really liking the contrast of the matte black 7 plus with the storm gray leather case.

Did u not like the ringke max? Current case I'm using

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I got the Apple leather case in Storm Grey and Red. I'm really digging the metal buttons, they feel way better to use than the older design.

Couldn't agree more. The new Apple leather cases this year are very nice. Nice buttons and noticed the Apple logo is a little more noticeable. Can actually feel the indented logo

MeanMark

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered iPhone 7 Plus Case, LUVVITT [ClearView] Hybrid Scratch Resistant Back Cover with Shock Absorbing Bumper for Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Crystal Clear from Amazon. Same kind of case I had on my iPhone 6. Should have ordered that one from the beginning. I ordered a clear MoKo case from Amazon when I got the phone but the center of the back of the case sticks to the back of the phone causing a weird look. I have to partially remove the phone to stop it from sticking to the case but after a few seconds, it's back again. Hard to explain but if you want a crystal clear case, get the Luvvitt from Amazon.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Case #6 in the last week. Lol. My favorite yet. Clean, and just the right amount of grip.

1c768b016ca6d1af5b49762a8889ff97.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW