What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Well USPS delivered, literally, just got my CrashGuard. Feels just as weird as the one I had for my 6 Plus, and the buttons seem to need to be pressed in fairly far, however overall I still really like it. Here's a couple not so great photos.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/7c206a5a0b99451fa28e8cadc5fcd8f8.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/fb1b241167b8c7433d82be2963631779.jpg

Just ordered one of these. Hope I like it..... I like the concept but leaving the back opened and the possibility of scratching the back and the Apple logo has me a little worried... We will see...

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered one of these. Hope I like it..... I like the concept but leaving the back opened and the possibility of scratching the back and the Apple logo has me a little worried... We will see...

I liked my crash guard for my 6, but got a matte clear skin for the back because of that reason.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Plain ole black Diztronic. Thin, good button function, and everything aligns. They've been making the same case now for a good long while.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
3ddb243da8a17730b46c857bdfda185c.jpg

3e806daec7f2b0a90b824f71cd31b78a.jpg

5bbc7c2573bf1ed3630ee15f3fe4acb9.jpg

Using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid on my matte black 7 Plus. Probably my favorite case besides the Apple leather because it shows off the phone, fits snug and provides solid all around protection.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Finally I'm able to finally get the Matte Black version of the Spigen Hybrid Armor after months of backordering. I originally cancelled it and went with something else from the Speck Presidio grip, Apple Leather, and the UAG Plasma.

I did find one minor flaw in the UAG, the bottom and top middle isn't a tight fit. This morning, the top half of my phone was actually popping out of the case and I quickly pushed it back into the case. Not good for a good quality case with a huge name, reminds me of the Tech 21 case and it's a bummer because I really like this case and even better that they removed the stupid two holes.

Also the transparent sucks, it makes the back look like more Space Gray and not matte black. Very bummed as well as I expected better from a clear type case.

Hi Darthstorm - do you mean that the UAG reminds you of the Tech21 case because of its look or because it also had fit issues? Just curious because we had bought a bunch of Tech21 cases for our 6 pluses as well and really liked them until my phone fell off the coffee table (which is only about a foot drop?) and landed on the floor and the case had popped off on one of the corners. (No damage of course from such a short fall but I stopped using that particular case after that, I think it was called the Evo Mesh or something similar.) Then the final straw was when I was using the Tactical and my phone fell face down from my lap onto a tile floor - the Tech 21 case just popped off on a corner again and this time the glass screen protector cracked (but not the screen itself, whew! Thank you ZAGG!) so that's when we put all our Tech21 cases away for good. :(

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

They are little strange to get used to. The sides are a little loose but hold just fine. Your hand actually goes in a little to hit the back of the phone. There are options for back of phone protection though. I had an eGripz skin for my 6 Plus, it was clear and bumpy to add grip.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161025/3ddb243da8a17730b46c857bdfda185c.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161025/3e806daec7f2b0a90b824f71cd31b78a.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161025/5bbc7c2573bf1ed3630ee15f3fe4acb9.jpg

Using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid on my matte black 7 Plus. Probably my favorite case besides the Apple leather because it shows off the phone, fits snug and provides solid all around protection.

God. That looks great! I had this case in my cart on Amazon a few days ago. Then I decided I didn't need another case (already have 5). I might be tempted now. Especially since it's only $16.99. I really love the Apple cases and the Speck Presidio Grip.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender case on those days I need the ruggedness. On the more relaxed days, I use the Tech21 Evo Tactical Extreme Edition case.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi Darthstorm - do you mean that the UAG reminds you of the Tech21 case because of its look or because it also had fit issues? Just curious because we had bought a bunch of Tech21 cases for our 6 pluses as well and really liked them until my phone fell off the coffee table (which is only about a foot drop?) and landed on the floor and the case had popped off on one of the corners. (No damage of course from such a short fall but I stopped using that particular case after that, I think it was called the Evo Mesh or something similar.) Then the final straw was when I was using the Tactical and my phone fell face down from my lap onto a tile floor - the Tech 21 case just popped off on a corner again and this time the glass screen protector cracked (but not the screen itself, whew! Thank you ZAGG!) so that's when we put all our Tech21 cases away for good. :(

The UAG was loose on the top and bottom however because the sides fit like a glove, the phone wasn't able to fully pop out. Tech 21 was worse and I've used Tech 21 and the last one I used with the EVO did not fit like a glove at all. I stopped using Tech 21 a long time ago.

BTW: I love your avatar!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The UAG was loose on the top and bottom however because the sides fit like a glove, the phone wasn't able to fully pop out. Tech 21 was worse and I've used Tech 21 and the last one I used with the EVO did not fit like a glove at all. I stopped using Tech 21 a long time ago.

BTW: I love your avatar!

Thanks! :)

I liked the UAG cases too and had no fit problems (actually was on there nice and snug) but ended up not being able to use my case because of the rough edges (gave me awful callouses on my pinkies). And yeah, too bad about the Tech21 line fail. It had potential!

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
God. That looks great! I had this case in my cart on Amazon a few days ago. Then I decided I didn't need another case (already have 5). I might be tempted now. Especially since it's only $16.99. I really love the Apple cases and the Speck Presidio Grip.

You should go for it. I purchased two Caselogy cases, one of which I really like. The other was clear and meh. I also purchased a clear Spigen that came with a deep scratch in it so I just got a refund and didn't bother ordering another because I didn't like the way it fit the phone. This Supcase is just great, my brother saw it on my phone and ordered one for his right after.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! :)

I liked the UAG cases too and had no fit problems (actually was on there nice and snug) but ended up not being able to use my case because of the rough edges (gave me awful callouses on my pinkies). And yeah, too bad about the Tech21 line fail. It had potential!

I had the rough edges with the 6S versions, it hurts and stopped using it immediately to return it

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
UAG Plasma Ice - really dig the case not bulky feels good in my hands and feels like it will protect well enough for me

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Love the Symmetry cases the best so far. I also like the Commuter but not crazy about the Apple LOGO being wide open and a huge trash collector.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You should go for it. I purchased two Caselogy cases, one of which I really like. The other was clear and meh. I also purchased a clear Spigen that came with a deep scratch in it so I just got a refund and didn't bother ordering another because I didn't like the way it fit the phone. This Supcase is just great, my brother saw it on my phone and ordered one for his right after.

Buddy - I think we might be the same person haha. Did you get the Caseology case with the golf ball dimples on the back (I'm a golfer and that's the only way I can explain it haha)?! I literally had that and the Supcase in my cart on Amazon and then removed them. You're going to push me over the edge to get them both!

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Love the Symmetry cases the best so far. I also like the Commuter but not crazy about the Apple LOGO being wide open and a huge trash collector.

I used to be a fan of the commuter for a long time, back in my Blackberry days and the HTC EVO (Original) but the exposed apple logo is a deal breaker for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods