What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for clarifying. I will look into finding the pelican in Canada.

See if there is a Best Buy near you. They have the clear Pelican and you can actually open the box since it has a magnet flap and you just can test it out to see how you like it.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Right now I am using a Speck clear shell on my black 7 Plus
I want to get the clear Symmetry case from Otterbox

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
See if there is a Best Buy near you. They have the clear Pelican and you can actually open the box since it has a magnet flap and you just can test it out to see how you like it.

I will try Best Buy again. Unfortunately, I am in Canada and Best Buy is severely lacking in case options for ip7+ Thanks for the tip though.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
d0f84f00404ae975c50923d440e6a693.jpg

For those times I don't want to carry my wallet.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Really want another silicone case but now I'm having trouble deciding between the ocean blue and pink sand cases. LOL #firstworldproblems

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well I've expanded my case collection a bit. Have 3 Apple cases, a Speck Grip and a X Doria Defense Lux. I'm eyeing a Tech21 now. Has anyone used the Evo Elite Brushed Aluminum?

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder if the money I save for n buying cases would more than make up for any dropped phone damage claims I'd pay for, especially with the $29.99 Apple Care plus fee.

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have the spigen ultra hybrid case and was wondering if the camera lens is protected as it really doesn't have that much of a indention. Can anyone clarify that the lens is protected with this case?

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Out of all of the cases I try I keep gravitating to the Commuter. Feels great in hand and feels even slimmer than the symmetry series. I am using my phone case less though. But I might need a case in the future so I set myself up with the Commuter

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Out of all of the cases I try I keep gravitating to the Commuter. Feels great in hand and feels even slimmer than the symmetry series. I am using my phone case less though. But I might need a case in the future so I set myself up with the Commuter

I have to agree. The Otterbox Commuter just feels great in the hand and surprisingly doesn't feel "bulky".