What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/c5b982961a5be194c52b179d740e7bd4.jpg

Pelican Clear care for my iPhone 7Plus. Have to show off the jet black finish.

Native Union case for my iPhone 7. This is my work phone.

How do you like the pelican? I was thinking of one of these but the reviews said it was a nightmare to remove and people were afraid they would damage the case or the phone while removing so they gave it poor reviews.

I'm looking for a clear case and a holster and this seems to be one of the only options.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
How do you like the pelican? I was thinking of one of these but the reviews said it was a nightmare to remove and people were afraid they would damage the case or the phone while removing so they gave it poor reviews.

I'm looking for a clear case and a holster and this seems to be one of the only options.

I love it but don't love it. It's slippery in the back since it's that clear plastic stuff. But that's normal. The side are rubber so grip is very nice.

It's not easy to take off but not hard. It won't slip off but just slightly pulling one corner will free it up then do the same on the other side and it comes off. It's not hard to take off.

Now the black one is much tighter and harder to take off but I like it. My brother has that one and it's nice. Harder to take off then mine.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
653c3bf36d8d30a0c5039d351b57cf20.jpg

http://www.tumi.com/p/19-degree-case-for-iphone-7-plus-0114223D

Last edited:

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody knows if is there any good keyboard case for 7 plus, like that iPad Pro one? It would be very useful here...

Cheers,

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Got this intending to be a cheap temp case and ended up liking it more once it was on, nice feel and good texture on the back. The "pixels" on the back also shift depending on angle of light.
View attachment 113260
View attachment 113261
View attachment 113262

I ended up buying this one, it really is a nice looking case. I like the way the look of the back changes depending on how the light hits it and it has a very good feel. So, depending on what I'm doing and my mood, it looks like I'll be swapping between this case, the Apple Saddle Brown Leather case, and the Apple Midnight Blue silicone case. Except that I'm "afraid" I'll also be buying the Sea Blue Leather case, when it starts being stocked here locally.

Part of the reason for those three, they all fit into my ProClip car mount, without needing to adjust it. And while I realize this is a case thread, I have to say that I've really liked this mount. It is costs a bit more, but mounts securely (though still easy to install), is easy to get the phone in and out, but still holds it securely.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have the Commuter myself and the only thing I don't like is the Apple logo being wide open. They should have put a piece of clear plastic over it like the Defender. This open hole is a huge drain that lets dirt and crap get in between your phone and the case.
I'm going back to the Symmetry for now.

Yes, this is a concern of mine as well. Not sure why Otterbox didn't put a clear piece of plastic over it like the Defender, but I do like the look and "feel in the hand" this case provides.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well USPS delivered, literally, just got my CrashGuard. Feels just as weird as the one I had for my 6 Plus, and the buttons seem to need to be pressed in fairly far, however overall I still really like it. Here's a couple not so great photos.

7c206a5a0b99451fa28e8cadc5fcd8f8.jpg

fb1b241167b8c7433d82be2963631779.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Have the Commuter myself and the only thing I don't like is the Apple logo being wide open. They should have put a piece of clear plastic over it like the Defender. This open hole is a huge drain that lets dirt and crap get in between your phone and the case.
I'm going back to the Symmetry for now.

That is the exact reason I am using the Symmetry.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I ended up buying this one, it really is a nice looking case. I like the way the look of the back changes depending on how the light hits it and it has a very good feel. So, depending on what I'm doing and my mood, it looks like I'll be swapping between this case, the Apple Saddle Brown Leather case, and the Apple Midnight Blue silicone case. Except that I'm "afraid" I'll also be buying the Sea Blue Leather case, when it starts being stocked here locally.

Part of the reason for those three, they all fit into my ProClip car mount, without needing to adjust it. And while I realize this is a case thread, I have to say that I've really liked this mount. It is costs a bit more, but mounts securely (though still easy to install), is easy to get the phone in and out, but still holds it securely.

Does it have a high lip/bezel for lay on the table even with a tempered glass?

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I love it but don't love it. It's slippery in the back since it's that clear plastic stuff. But that's normal. The side are rubber so grip is very nice.

It's not easy to take off but not hard. It won't slip off but just slightly pulling one corner will free it up then do the same on the other side and it comes off. It's not hard to take off.

Now the black one is much tighter and harder to take off but I like it. My brother has that one and it's nice. Harder to take off then mine.

Thanks for clarifying. I will look into finding the pelican in Canada.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes, the bezel goes up above the screen, would likely be even or still a bit raised with a glass screen protector.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Does it have a high lip/bezel for lay on the table even with a tempered glass?

Yes, the bezel goes up above the screen, would likely be even or still a bit raised with a glass screen protector. In this pic, by NeatoBandito, you can see the raised edge that protects the screen.

113262-what-cases-you-using-your-iphone-7-plus-img_0081.jpg