What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the matte black and was wondering about the feasibility of using t without a case... why is it so slippery?? Lol.
I'm with ya. I tried but was too paranoid clinging to it. I was proud to show it off but the preoccupation with it wasn't worth it. If I was made of money and not impatient I'd do it. My solution, I bought two official Apple Leather Cases, Black and Product Red. They look great, don't detract from the phones design and feel fantastic. The leather is so enjoyable to hold. I can't believe I didn't buy these for all the other previous iPhones I owned. This will be my go to from now on. Hope you find what you're looking for. I encourage you to try an Apple Leather Case. You have a couple weeks to return no questions asked.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm with ya. I tried but was too paranoid clinging to it. I was proud to show it off but the preoccupation with it wasn't worth it. If I was made of money and not impatient I'd do it. My solution, I bought two official Apple Leather Cases, Black and Product Red. They look great, don't detract from the phones design and feel fantastic. The leather is so enjoyable to hold. I can't believe I didn't buy these for all the other previous iPhones I owned. This will be my go to from now on. Hope you find what you're looking for. I encourage you to try an Apple Leather Case. You have a couple weeks to return no questions asked.

I'm strongly leaning towards the storm grey! You've pushed me further in that direction

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm strongly leaning towards the storm grey! You've pushed me further in that direction
That's a nice color. You will love the leather. The longer you use it the better it feels. You don't have to worry about fingerprints and it's designed by Apple for their own phone so it fits perfectly like a glove. It feels caseless and has their nice Apple logo on the back. Enjoy.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Here is the Caseology Savoy Slim case. This one is the Navy Blue and Rose Gold. I am not a big fan of Rose Gold but this one is more subtle. 71rcZiT9DXL._SL256_.jpg712C-2WIAIL._SL256_.jpg

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Do many of you have more than one case for your current phone? Do you switch them out periodically?

I have had my phone for a week and have about 9 cases with two more on their way to me. Like to switch it up from week to week or day to day depending on what I am doing...

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I returned my apple leather case and purchased the otterbox symmetry case in black it has more protection top and bottom. IMG_0027.JPG

NeatoBandido

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Got this intending to be a cheap temp case and ended up liking it more once it was on, nice feel and good texture on the back. The "pixels" on the back also shift depending on angle of light.
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73