What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 112805

This pretty baby! I couldn't help it! It's fancy. Lol. $80 from case mate. All crystal backing. Protective? but has weight. I don't mind that tho. Plus lifetime warranty.

I had that case when I had the 6. I loved how cute that case was until l accidentally dropped it. My phone fell maybe a foot an a half onto carpet. The back & front pieces of the case popped off.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Currently I've got the Navy Blue Apple Silicone case, I was going to buy a leather case but they only had the Red in stock for the 7 Plus. I will likely end up with the Monoprice PC+TPU case, it provides good protection and appears to be relatively thin, and is cheap. I'm also looking at the Caseology Parallax case. At the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if I end up buying an Apple leather case, either the Ocean Blue or Saddle Brown.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My UAG Plasma Ice is on it's way. Loved UAG since the 6 series and I'm very glad they did away with those Mystery Holes that was in the top and bottom in the middle, that was a major deal breaker so I'm glad I can actually use their case now

Peter Rokkos

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Decided to take a shot at the iFace case that combines a relatively thick case with a built in metal plate, and comes with a car dock magnet to stick on. I wasnt initially a huge fan of case but loved the dock aspect when driving. Got used to the size after a few days and now really liking it especially after a small drop that confirmed the strong rubber outer shell provided good protection.

If you are looking for a case that comes with a car dock - for $15 on Amazon definitely worth checking out.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KBQH6AE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Capture.JPG

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cases

iPhone.jpg

iPhone 2.jpg

iPhone 3.jpg

The first is the Apple leather in midnight blue, I love the fit and the way it feels. The bottom two pics are the Caseology Parallax, it provides decent protection and I like that the back protects the camera, the bump doesn't stick out further than the case. I'm also waiting to get a Supcase on Amazon, it's back ordered.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Speck Presidio Clear and had to return it as there's a problem installing it (doesn't fit) on the Jet Black iPhone. The manufacture is aware of the issue. My Jet Black is now covered with the OtterBox Symmetry Clear case.

How does the symmetry clear look on the jet black? I'm finding the "clear" cases are translucent and make the jet black look matte. I love my current otterbox symmetry but it's black (which I love the look don't get me wrong! My favorite case!) but I was curious about a clear case for my jet black. If you could post pictures that would be great!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone has an Ocean/Sea Blue Apple Leather case previously? I'm curious what your experience has been with how well the color holds up. I know many complain that the lighter leather cases don't age well, they start to look dirty as they absorb the oils from your hand. I've also heard the Midnight Blue case, after a month or more, turns black from use. I've seen at least one report that the Ocean Blue continues looking good -- dark enough to prevent the "dirty" look and merely become a bit darker, but light enough that it doesn't turn black. Just curious if others have had this experience?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my Incipio Reprieve Sport from Best Buy today. It's not as nice as I had hoped, it's still a great case though. Adds a good bit of grip and corner drop protection. I just wish the case was a little bit tighter on the phone.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using any spigen cases with a glass protector? I am using an awesome full screen glass protector and I'm worried if breaking it with a case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using any spigen cases with a glass protector? I am using an awesome full screen glass protector and I'm worried if breaking it with a case.

I currently have a Spigen Glas.tr screen protector on my phone and was using a Spigen Neo Hybrid. From my experience though, Spigen cases generally play well with most screen protectors. If you're talking full front face coverage like a Zagg Luxe, you're likely to run into issues just because the screen protector could go where even thin cases need to grab onto the phone.

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
going naked for a week. I am keeping the screen protector on it tho. Gonna see what happens. I have a small ding on the top right corner already, so it's already "broken in".

At this point I'm done fretting about babying any sort of device. It is just a tool to get the job done. I won't purposely put it in any situations to get messed up, but I won't baby it either, ain't nobody got time fo' dat.