What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My new iPhone arrived yesterday and I've had my Apple Watch for a few weeks. Currently using this setup!

f68c701f3cb265509a0cbd2dfe51f285.jpg

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I got the apple silicone case in white for my 7 Plus. I definitely like the feel of it with the silky soft finish and everything. It works well with the gold color too.

iPhone 7 Plus Silicone Case - Pink Sand - Apple

How do you feel about the white on white...when you're looking at it from the front?

I had the white silicone for my silver 7 plus and I returned it because all the white was bothering me! LOL. It's crazy because white is one of my favorite colors. I'm thinking of getting the ocean blue or I may just go back and get the white one. I just can't decide!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
How do you feel about the white on white...when you're looking at it from the front?

I had the white silicone for my silver 7 plus and I returned it because all the white was bothering me! LOL. It's crazy because white is one of my favorite colors. I'm thinking of getting the ocean blue or I may just go back and get the white one. I just can't decide!

I like it the white on the front doesn't bother me at all. I was going for the silver color but it;s been sold out in my area since launch and Gold was the only color my apple store had the 7 Plus 128 GB in.

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Not gonna lie, I bought the Speck Presidio...and never put it on. My Jet beauty is nekkid.

I bought the Speck Presidio Clear and had to return it as there's a problem installing it (doesn't fit) on the Jet Black iPhone. The manufacture is aware of the issue. My Jet Black is now covered with the OtterBox Symmetry Clear case.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend using Mink Oil on your Apple Leather Cases. If you like the lighter colored leather it will age much better and be water resistant as well. IMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpgIMG_0191.jpg

johnc847

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using the UAG Monarch? If so how do you like it. I have the Otterbox Commuter right now and like it but not 100% good with it. Looking for other options.

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cases

Using the Apple leather and Tumi case for now..but waiting on delivery from Vaja and Element Case..tracking says end of next week.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 105

csleverette

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it's my primary case at the moment. I really like the premium build and looks. Can't complain about 8ft of drop protection and the graphite model on my 7 plus black looks great. Anything specific you want to know or just looking for a general feeling?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I put on my Presidio today and took it right off because I prefer the phone naked. Even jet black. It's not wearing or scuffing so I think I'll use the presidio for cases where the phone could benefit from extra protection and run it naked the rest of the time.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered an Incipio Reprieve Sport in Smoke/Black. Ordered for in store pickup at Best Buy. I'll report back when it's in and I might do a review for it as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods