What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Cases

I picked up the new leather case for my 7 plus. It is built even better than the previous version. I love the metal power button and volume buttons as well.

Nixs1

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site

I got a cimo case off Amazon for about 6 bucks it's very slim and a snug fit. If you want the best feel and look to with Apple's leather or silicone. I just dropped over 800 on the phone I can't justify another 50 for a case

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I received an email from Amazon today telling me that the iPhone 7 plus UAG Monarch wouldn't be with me until the end of November, so I cancelled the order.

I ideally want a case like my Incipio Dual Pro but they aren't out for the iPhone 7 Plus yet.

I'm getting the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro instead but i'm not sure it's what I need. I normally dislike cases that cover the lightning port and mute switch, and the Defender I used with the built in screen protector was awful as the screen protector didn't sit flush with the screen, so screen sensitivity was lost somewhat. i'm worried the same will be the case with the Unicorn Beetle Pro, so if anyone has any experience with this case and screen sensitivity, I would be grateful.

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I received an email from Amazon today telling me that the iPhone 7 plus UAG Monarch wouldn't be with me until the end of November, so I cancelled the order.

I ideally want a case like my Incipio Dual Pro but they aren't out for the iPhone 7 Plus yet.

I'm getting the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro instead but i'm not sure it's what I need. I normally dislike cases that cover the lightning port and mute switch, and the Defender I used with the built in screen protector was awful as the screen protector didn't sit flush with the screen, so screen sensitivity was lost somewhat. i'm worried the same will be the case with the Unicorn Beetle Pro, so if anyone has any experience with this case and screen sensitivity, I would be grateful.

I use this case on both of my iPads and the screen sensitivity is fine! On my phone I use tempered glass so cannot use the unicorn. They are great quality and cheap as well.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site

811c483819fb1012535542d2ece740e4.jpg
37666e4eeb987cc154c8303399103a4c.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

In your opinion, what is the best clear case to get? I'm looking for one that would protect the phone if it fell face down.

I use the Speck clear cases. Now they've got them with glitter too so I got a pink one for my Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus.

I like them. They hold up with minimal yellowing and have a good raised lip around the screen and the camera.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I bought the Tech21 Evo Gem for my plus from the AppleStore.
I didn't like the other options they had in the store already so I went with this.

Lilac definitely needs some time getting used to, but it's better than having a white one discoloring from your jeans.
fe1ada70e7271dbe436ac1ad45d8ca1b.jpg

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I have gotten the Speck Presidio Grip case for my 7 plus. Cant wait for it to get here Monday(The phone that is, I have had the case for a week now.)

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Cases

I decided to go a couple days without a case to see if I could do the naked thing, but nope I can't leave home without a case. I just picked up a Speck Presidio Clear.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

How much bulk do the UAG cases add? I've always wanted one, but never actually got one. I have a lifeproof on my 6s+ and that's really what I'm after, but until they are available I'll need something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR