What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cases

Going with the tech21 Evo tactical extreme for the 7plus, also going to put a tempered glass screen protector on too. The EVO tactical also comes with a holster, not a pocket carrying guy.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Sorry if this has been said, but if the phone e is easy to scratch, and you use a hard plastic case, you will scratch it anyways. When a big enough piece of dirt of dust gets in there, and it will, the friction from it being in your pocket will do the damage.

Get a clear skin, they are cheap, you can put the on easily, it will add more grip, and you will still see the beautiful color of the phone. Or just get a soft case and clean it frequently.

Trust me, just don't think that hard plastic is going to help. iPhone 5, Samsung S5, Nexus 6p, and Moto Z Force all were scratched in cases.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

 leather case for me, I have been getting the leather cases since the iPhone 6 Plus and love them.

I really want the apple leather case but really don't like that the bottom portion isn't covered too. I'd be too worried if scratching the bottom.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site

I find those that don't use a case are so brave. I've tried, but just can't do it. However, IF I was rich, I certainly would, in a heartbeat...

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site

I'm too OCD to go without a case. LOL

I obsess over scratches and dings with my car, too. I'd get a case for it if they made them.

Anyway, I used to switch cases constantly but I'm beyond that now. I've had this Tech21 case on my 6 Plus for six months or more and I have no desire to change. That's why I want a Tech21 for my 7 Plus, as well.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site

LOL @trtmazda3 "I obsess over scratches and dings with my car, too. I'd get a case for it if they made them".

I don't case swap anymore, I just buy the leather case, and I'm done. However, I typically buy two, a black one and a red one.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

a6cb10886a4ad447cd03d1e1a88500a1.jpg

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

Has anyone seen a real full grain leather case. That looks like more of a natural leather like you'd see on a pair of work boots? I'd like one that was mostly leather with maybe a strap to keep it closed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro