What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Is there adhesive on the actual display area or just the top, bottom and thin sides?

Looks to be just top, bottom and sides. However, there is no gap between the screen and protector and it feels as good as the regular glass protectors they sell. I had a regular zagg glass in my Note 5, and this feels the same.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
33835fcdd70df6fc0dd83160410ba3d5.png

So I ordered this case earlier this month and have been really impressed. It's not too bulky and adds a good amount of grip. It's held up to my toddler tossing my phone around thus far as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01K...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2873844

Last edited:

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine from Verizon. I haven't seen the bases in stores. Best buy had the vent models instores. The regular charge base on the mophie site is 39.99

I have the desk mount at my bedside to charge at night and use my phone as my alarm clock. Best bedside setup I've ever had. I also have a Hold Force case, and it sticks to the desk mount too, but doesn't charge the phone, of course.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity I checked Amazon for Ghostek cases as I've never tried one. The Cloak 2 was very cheap, I couldn't pass it up. $8.88 with shipping. Estimated delivery between 1/17-1/28 and I can live with that for the price. I'm quite curious and should have my photo setup by then too.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Out of curiosity I checked Amazon for Ghostek cases as I've never tried one. The Cloak 2 was very cheap, I couldn't pass it up. $8.88 with shipping. Estimated delivery between 1/17-1/28 and I can live with that for the price. I'm quite curious and should have my photo setup by then too.

I had Ghostek Atomic for 6S+. It was OK at best. Problem I couldn't forgive it for is that a Apple branded charge cable barely fit bottom of it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I had Ghostek Atomic for 6S+. It was OK at best. Problem I couldn't forgive it for is that a Apple branded charge cable barely fit bottom of it.

Never really been a fan of the look of the Atomic. It's considered one of best waterproof cases though. The Cloak 2 is just a TPU case with an aluminum frame.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR