People always assume the Apple Leather Case doesn't take drops well and it's actually very protective. I've had these cases since they were released with the 5S & have dropped & kicked my phone plenty of times....with and without the case. The case takes the impact and because it's real leather, it will get scratched up. But that's it. I've never had a broken screen!!!! I think people believe since the bottom is open, they'll drop their phone and the bottom will crack or get scratched up
    Have dropped mine a few times in the garage and no issues. Wife dropped hers and it took out part of the corner of the silicone, but the phone is fine.
    12-21-2016 04:56 AM
    My hubby has dropped several times with the leather case and it's a-ok. Slight scuff on the leather but no tearing.
    This convinced me to use the saddle brown leather case as my daily driver.
    I'm rocking the slick combination of the saddle brown and the jet black from now on!
    12-21-2016 08:12 AM
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...baf59b4a5a.jpg

Midnight blue leather added to my collection today ❤️
    How do you like the midnight blue on the jet black? I just picked up the black and sea blue cases for my jet black, in addition to the saddle brown that I already had.

Grrr.... This thread is becoming expensive...
    12-21-2016 12:12 PM
    How do you like the midnight blue on the jet black? I just picked up the black and sea blue cases for my jet black, in addition to the saddle brown that I already had.

Grrr.... This thread is becoming expensive...
    No joke. I pretty much have one in every color!

Honestly the midnight is one of my favorites. I love the added dimension the blue gives. It's a rich sapphire color. Love it!
    12-21-2016 01:11 PM
    No joke. I pretty much have one in every color!

Honestly the midnight is one of my favorites. I love the added dimension the blue gives. It's a rich sapphire color. Love it!
    Hmm... I haven't even opened the sea blue leather yet, so maybe I'll exchange it for the midnight blue.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll keep the sea blue and pick up the midnight blue as well. There goes another $50...
    12-21-2016 01:36 PM
    Incipio Feather for iPhone 7 plus. Always have used this brand and model since the iPhone 5. It's light, very low profile, and had protected my iPhones from small drops.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    12-21-2016 01:46 PM
    You guys, get the Pelican Marine case for the 7 Plus, which I got it at my local AT&T company store. Holy cow, it's so much better than the LifeProof Fre case. The screen protector actually feels like glass (not the cheap crappy plastic like on LP), the build quality is better (the Pelican case feels more dense and stronger), and it's clear so you everyone can see the lovely coloring of your phone. The sound quality is even better! The sound fires forward (instead of backward like the LP case) and it's really nice. There's a film over the fingerprint sensor, but it's better than on the LP case because it's even with the front of the phone. The clarity of the screen protector is amazing as well! It doesn't look all pixelated like it does on the LP case.

I'll never buy another LifeProof case again after using the Pelican Marine case.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    12-21-2016 02:22 PM
    You guys, get the Pelican Marine case for the 7 Plus, which I got it at my local AT&T company store. Holy cow, it's so much better than the LifeProof Fre case. The screen protector actually feels like glass (not the cheap crappy plastic like on LP), the build quality is better (the Pelican case feels more dense and stronger), and it's clear so you everyone can see the lovely coloring of your phone. The sound quality is even better! The sound fires forward (instead of backward like the LP case) and it's really nice. There's a film over the fingerprint sensor, but it's better than on the LP case because it's even with the front of the phone. The clarity of the screen protector is amazing as well! It doesn't look all pixelated like it does on the LP case.

I'll never buy another LifeProof case again after using the Pelican Marine case.
    Can you post up some real pictures of this case?
    TwitchyPuppy and Spencerdl like this.
    12-21-2016 02:55 PM

I saw them on Verizon, but I'm not a fan of the clear back. I like colors!
    12-21-2016 04:07 PM
    Can you post up some real pictures of this case?
    I will once I get home in a few hours!
    12-21-2016 04:19 PM
    I saw them on Verizon, but I'm not a fan of the clear back. I like colors!
    I can understand that! Colors are pretty!

I love that I can see the jet black of the phone, though. It's pretty!
    LDYNREDD likes this.
    12-21-2016 04:20 PM
    Hmm... I haven't even opened the sea blue leather yet, so maybe I'll exchange it for the midnight blue.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll keep the sea blue and pick up the midnight blue as well. There goes another $50...
    I support this

The sea blue is pretty too! Heck all of them are in their own way
    12-21-2016 09:29 PM
    I support this

12-21-2016 09:35 PM
    That is the sea blue?? Wowww love!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-21-2016 09:36 PM
    Pics of the front plz?
    12-21-2016 09:36 PM
    That is the sea blue?? Wowww love!
    Much lighter in person. Pics are very difficult to get of it 🤦🏼*♂️

12-21-2016 09:37 PM
    Pics of the front plz?
    12-21-2016 09:38 PM
    I support this

Yeah, seeing those pics...

Pretty soon I'll have a case for each day of the week. I realize some in this thread have more than that, but sheesh, I only had 2 for my 6S+ and I'm up to 7 already. Haven't even started on the pad and quill wood line cases...
    blaine07 and AppleKarma like this.
    12-21-2016 09:40 PM
    I really really like that combo! Mine is similar just a dark beautiful blue. I love the midnight!
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-21-2016 09:40 PM
    This is what the midnight looks like on.

A pic of it worn in with a patina

12-21-2016 09:43 PM
    Looks so nice. I'll definitely need to pick that one up soon
    Brooke5795 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    12-21-2016 09:46 PM

Want to use one of these on a case so bad but afraid it'll ruin it. Anyone have experience with one of these?

Or does anyone know anything about 3M tape to decipher these numbers?
    12-21-2016 09:58 PM

Debating another Loopy. Had one of these for my 6S+ and loved it. So can't justify $40 on another case right now though lol... 🤦🏼*♂️

I did order one of these though. maybe can tide me over?

https://phoneloops.com/
    12-21-2016 11:13 PM
    I used a midnight blue with my gold 6 plus & 6s plus. Love it
    Brooke5795 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    12-21-2016 11:37 PM
    That's sexy!
    I definitely need to pick up one more..
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    12-22-2016 01:26 AM
9,101 ... 6970717273 ...