They're my faves. I think everyone with an iPhone should have at least one.
    Lol and I've had one on each phone since the 6 Plus. So I guess that decision is made
    nikkisharif and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    12-14-2016 07:51 PM
    Lol and I've had one on each phone since the 6 Plus. So I guess that decision is made
    12-14-2016 07:59 PM
    I used not to like them on my 6 Plus and 6s Plus because of how the buttons felt. But I tried one with my 7 Plus and  really improved how they feel. So I MIGHT get one too!
    12-14-2016 08:44 PM
    I used not to like them on my 6 Plus and 6s Plus because of how the buttons felt. But I tried one with my 7 Plus and  really improved how they feel. So I MIGHT get one too!
    The buttons were a bit hard to press but I still bought a tons of them lol
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-14-2016 10:08 PM
    I have one that got delivered to my house today in saddle brown and another on the way in black! Can't wait to see the improvements!

Dang I have a lot of Apple cases at my house. Yikes. That happened fast..
    12-14-2016 10:24 PM
    My VRS case finally shipped today, I'll have it at Christmas.
    Spencerdl and DianaAW like this.
    12-15-2016 02:07 AM
    The saddle brown on the jet black is so classy! Love it!
    12-15-2016 02:13 AM
    Ladies, @nikkisharif @ladyc0524 join the bandwagon, buy an Apple Leather case

I just added to my collection, by buying the Red Apple Leather case. I had it on my iPhone 6s Plus; so, to match my Red band on my Apple Watch Series II, Stainless Steel Space Black, I bought a Red case, too - flipping heck that is a mouthful...!
    12-15-2016 06:28 AM
    My other favorite on the jet black is the red silicone case. I usually run the saddle brown leather, but I use the red silicone once or twice a week. Looks so sharp as well.
    ladyc0524 and DianaAW like this.
    12-15-2016 09:27 AM

I just added to my collection, by buying the Red Apple Leather case. I had it on my iPhone 6s Plus; so, to match my Red band on my Apple Watch Series II, Stainless Steel Space Black, I bought a Red case, too - flipping heck that is a mouthful...!
    How does the red leather hold up over time? I use a red silicone case from time-to-time.

I have the saddle brown leather, and it does darken quite a bit with use. I don't mind it at all, and think the color changes from the initial orange-ish brown to a nice, deep brown color.
    ladyc0524, nikkisharif and DianaAW like this.
    12-15-2016 09:30 AM
    I'm betting the Red will darken, slightly, and even mature with age, as leather normally does. I just don't want any jeans colour marks to start showing on mine. Hence why I've stayed away from white cases...

How does the red leather hold up over time? I use a red silicone case from time-to-time.

I have the saddle brown leather, and it does darken quite a bit with use. I don't mind it at all, and think the color changes from the initial orange-ish brown to a nice, deep brown color.
    AppleKarma and nnahorski like this.
    12-15-2016 09:43 AM

No bandwagon needed here. I've been using them since they were released with the 5S. I've had several for each phone. Storm Grey is my fave at the moment probably because my fave color/shade is grey. What I won't be doing this go round is buying a million cases. My phone is naked a lot & I really only need a case to change the look slightly, if I get bored. So far I just have the one leather case...I got my fingers crossed lol
    afctee likes this.
    12-15-2016 10:06 AM
    I think I'm going to get the Black and the Saddle Brown Apple Leather not necessarily in that order
    12-15-2016 10:09 AM
    Ooh, just got an email from TwelveSouth. Not only is the BookBook available, now they have the Journal. It's like the BookBook except it's all leather inside and out, doesn't have the book spine look, and the one maybe keeping me from getting it is it doesn't look like the case is removable like it is on the BookBook.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-15-2016 10:11 AM
    Have a Black Apple leather, but my JB plus just feels way better to hold with no case. Seems a waste to keep this phone in a case all the time.
    That's why easy on and off is a requirement for most of my cases. I like the look of the phone without a case but I also feel the protection of a case is warranted at times. I'm not sure why people think that if you're using a case that means you never use it without one. There's simply some times that you'll have to use it and other times where you can enjoy the phone in all it's naked glory.
    Spencerdl and Cladster like this.
    12-15-2016 10:20 AM
    You like the leather better than the silicone?
    12-15-2016 10:45 AM
    You like the leather better than the silicone?
    I like them both about the same. I like the silicone with the fun colors and they are a bit grippier than the leather but the leather is new so I know I gotta give it time.

I just love the  cases in general! It's kinda nice having half the  store at my house and in arms reach
    12-15-2016 10:47 AM
    Hey Brooke5795, are you using a Bodyguardz Pure 2 on your iPhone 7 Plus? I just got one for mine and they're amazing. Do you know how they hold up over time? The ones at the Apple Store they put on with the alignment tray scratch and get ugly very quickly on after getting it installed.
    12-15-2016 10:53 AM
    Ooh, just got an email from TwelveSouth. Not only is the BookBook available, now they have the Journal. It's like the BookBook except it's all leather inside and out, doesn't have the book spine look, and the one maybe keeping me from getting it is it doesn't look like the case is removable like it is on the BookBook.
    I just looked at the video of the TwelveSouth Journal and I like the look. Humm...
    12-15-2016 10:58 AM
    My other favorite on the jet black is the red silicone case. I usually run the saddle brown leather, but I use the red silicone once or twice a week. Looks so sharp as well.
    I had that on right before I received my saddle brown! I love the silicone cases. They're so soft and look great!
    nnahorski and DianaAW like this.
    12-15-2016 01:40 PM
    Hey Brooke5795, are you using a Bodyguardz Pure 2 on your iPhone 7 Plus? I just got one for mine and they're amazing. Do you know how they hold up over time? The ones at the Apple Store they put on with the alignment tray scratch and get ugly very quickly on after getting it installed.
    They hold up very well. All my coworkers had it on their phones and I actually like the quality these have over the belkin I had put on over at the  store. They're a thicker glass too but not so much that it interferes with touch. Plus they're lifetime warrantied!

To me this is the best one on the market right now. I stopped grabbing the zagg for customers as I was noticing some adhering issues. No issues with the bodyguardz!
    12-15-2016 01:46 PM
    They hold up very well. All my coworkers had it on their phones and I actually like the quality these have over the belkin I had put on over at the  store. They're a thicker glass too but not so much that it interferes with touch. Plus they're lifetime warrantied!

To me this is the best one on the market right now. I stopped grabbing the zagg for customers as I was noticing some adhering issues. No issues with the bodyguardz!
    Yeah I had the Belkin one from Apple Store on my 6s Plus and it seemed as though every week I was seeing new scratches appearing and I didn't use anything abrasive to the screen! I had it replaced a few times under Apple's 14 day period and I got sick of having to always look. The BG one went one amazingly well (I used the hinge method to install) and it feels and looks great! I also think the quality compared to the Belkin is better. Those Belkin ones are flimsy (doesn't feel like real glass, more like plasticky-glass).
    12-15-2016 01:53 PM
    Yeah I had the Belkin one from Apple Store on my 6s Plus and it seemed as though every week I was seeing new scratches appearing and I didn't use anything abrasive to the screen! I had it replaced a few times under Apple's 14 day period and I got sick of having to always look. The BG one went one amazingly well (I used the hinge method to install) and it feels and looks great! I also think the quality compared to the Belkin is better. Those Belkin ones are flimsy (doesn't feel like real glass, more like plasticky-glass).
    They're flexible which is something I didn't know till I took off the belkin to put on the bodyguardz. Didn't like that too much!

All my coworkers have this one. It looks the best and I have no wear on mine
    12-15-2016 01:55 PM
    They're flexible which is something I didn't know till I took off the belkin to put on the bodyguardz. Didn't like that too much!

All my coworkers have this one. It looks the best and I have no wear on mine
    Does the Bodyguardz Pure 2 for the 7 Plus have the express align tray deal or is it freehand install?
    12-15-2016 01:58 PM
    Pics! I am thinking of getting one lol!
    12-15-2016 02:24 PM
8,912 ... 6263646566 ...