- 09-15-2016, 04:53 PM #101
- 09-15-2016, 06:58 PM #102
- 09-15-2016, 09:03 PM #103
- 09-15-2016, 09:10 PM #104
I purchased two ultra slim, complete protection cases off of eBay for my wife and I. I'm considering returning mine though, and purchasing a clear case since I preordered the Jet Black model.
- 09-15-2016, 09:54 PM #105
- 09-15-2016, 09:57 PM #106
- 09-15-2016, 11:13 PM #107
- 09-15-2016, 11:25 PM #108
- 09-16-2016, 12:03 AM #109
- 09-16-2016, 12:44 AM #110
- 09-16-2016, 07:28 AM #111iMore Intermediate
- 207 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I like the Diztronic case and have bought them for every phone. At ten bucks, you can't go wrong.
The Apple Leather case is nice. I snagged one for $26 at my local Microcenter (it was a return item but in perfect condition).
I do like the button covers this time around. Never had an issue with the prior designs. Tactile response was there but the switches were hard to feel because they were nearly flush.
- 09-16-2016, 02:39 PM #112
- 09-16-2016, 04:01 PM #113
- 09-16-2016, 06:47 PM #114
- 09-16-2016, 10:13 PM #115
- 09-16-2016, 10:17 PM #116
- 09-16-2016, 10:31 PM #117
- 09-16-2016, 10:47 PM #118
- 09-17-2016, 11:03 AM #119iMore Beginner
- 57 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm also looking for a clear case, none of the cases I've seen so have a raised up camera ring. I bought on from amazon and the back is flush with the camera lens so it will be touching everything the back of the case does.
- 09-17-2016, 11:13 AM #120
FYI for those looking for a clear case, the Rengke Fusion case was awesome for my 6s Plus, clear enough to show the silver color and features, nice lip to cover face down screen placement, great button design, nice covers on ports, and thick enough to give some comfort on a drop but not too thick to make it an issue.
However it suffered from the problem I've had before with a clear case - over time they start to yellow. Its noticeable after under a year on the one I have. Not sure if everyone has that experience but with daily usage every day, definitely happened to this one. I've seen others with clear cases, whether soft or hard clear, suffer the same discoloration. Probably not a big deal I guess, for $10, I guess you just pick up another one in 6 months....cuz the case is pretty good.
For me, that means either going with that or a similar case, perhaps with the smokey grey or already somewhat colored clear type case, or something similar in black.
- 09-17-2016, 12:24 PM #121
- 09-17-2016, 03:46 PM #122
I got a cimo case off Amazon for about 6 bucks it's very slim and a snug fit. If you want the best feel and look to with Apple's leather or silicone. I just dropped over 800 on the phone I can't justify another 50 for a case
- 09-17-2016, 05:50 PM #123
- 09-17-2016, 06:15 PM #124
I received an email from Amazon today telling me that the iPhone 7 plus UAG Monarch wouldn't be with me until the end of November, so I cancelled the order.
I ideally want a case like my Incipio Dual Pro but they aren't out for the iPhone 7 Plus yet.
I'm getting the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro instead but i'm not sure it's what I need. I normally dislike cases that cover the lightning port and mute switch, and the Defender I used with the built in screen protector was awful as the screen protector didn't sit flush with the screen, so screen sensitivity was lost somewhat. i'm worried the same will be the case with the Unicorn Beetle Pro, so if anyone has any experience with this case and screen sensitivity, I would be grateful.
- 09-17-2016, 08:29 PM #125
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2016, 03:32 PM
- By Sun Hyung Hong in forum iPad mini 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2016, 12:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2016, 06:15 AM
- By TomFrederz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 11:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2016, 09:01 AM