What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site

4256872a14b2caef86d15511abadb632.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cases

Doubtful. A lot of companies put out materials that easily scratch and don't realize. The Spigen Ultra Hybrid claims to be scratch resistant, but it scratches super-easily. I am done with glossy and clear backed cases.

Same here. I was kinda disappointed otterbox went that route! They had a cute polka dot case and I saw it at Target and when I looked at it it was glossy! And it already had a few micro scratches on it. No thanks. They should have left the way they did the graphics case alone (the glossy is new for them for the iPhone 7/7plus. It was regular texture last round)

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my Apple cocoa silicone case yesterday. I think it'll look really sleek with the matte black. But dang some of the cases in this thread are just gorgeous.

gfletch80

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the standard silicone case from apple in the navy blue. Love it. After seeing all the videos of how the phone has taken drops it's my first time outside an otterbox or life proof case.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone using the Otterbox Statement case? I ordered it with my phone but I am not sure about it. Of course the case arrived promptly but I am still waiting for the phone to arrive.

I also bought the Case Mate Naked Tough Clear. I ordered the 7+ jet black and want a case that shows off the beautiful colour of the phone while still being very protective.

I currently have an Otterbox Defender on my BlackBerry and it has saved my phone from many drop including on yesterday.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Had one on my 6s Plus. Only problem I had was that the clear part scratched fairly easily and quickly looked terrible. Great drop protector and feel though.

garrett96

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the clear Ringke Fusion case. Holds up pretty well. Waiting for Lumee to release 7+ cases so I can have my selfie light lol

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the clear Ringke Fusion case. Holds up pretty well. Waiting for Lumee to release 7+ cases so I can have my selfie light lol

I'm using the Ringke Fusion Rose Gold for my 6s plus and absolutely LOVE this case... No scratches or finger prints in one and a half months of use!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone using the Otterbox Statement case? I ordered it with my phone but I am not sure about it. Of course the case arrived promptly but I am still waiting for the phone to arrive.

I also bought the Case Mate Naked Tough Clear. I ordered the 7+ jet black and want a case that shows off the beautiful colour of the phone while still being very protective.

I currently have an Otterbox Defender on my BlackBerry and it has saved my phone from many drop including on yesterday.

Symmetry is one of my favorite 7 Plus cases so far.

sym01.jpgsym02.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I looked into the Symmetry but I want a clear case and their clear has a matte finish which makes jet black phones look foggy, or more matte black.

Is the clear back of the Statement case a hard plastic or a softer material?

I don't even see the Statement case on the Otterbox site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods