Attachment 113838
    I have the black phone so I cut a piece of white paper to fit inside the case to help the color.
    The case is slim with a great fit.
    I wasn't happy with the plasma series and replaced it with the Otterbox Symmetry series. However, I broke down and ordered the Monarch graphite version last night, not sure if UAG has it in stock on their site, it's not even available on Amazon right now
    11-04-2016 12:48 PM
    I wasn't happy with the plasma series and replaced it with the Otterbox Symmetry series. However, I broke down and ordered the Monarch graphite version last night, not sure if UAG has it in stock on their site, it's not even available on Amazon right now
    Most Best Buy stores have the Monarch cases sitting on the shelves.
    11-04-2016 01:05 PM
    Most Best Buy stores have the Monarch cases sitting on the shelves.
    I've never seen mine having Monarch Series on shelves. It's populated by Speck and Otterbox along with other brands Best Buy has exclusively
    11-04-2016 02:06 PM
    Got an email about Lifeproof preordering!!! Hopefully that means they are coming soon and that's what I'll be rocking.
    mchi5 likes this.
    11-04-2016 03:17 PM
    Got an email about Lifeproof preordering!!! Hopefully that means they are coming soon and that's what I'll be rocking.
    I saw that. I'm debating between the LP Fre in the gray or "basecamp blue" for my matte black or the Rhinoshield solid suit in the "leather". Can't do both. I almost bought the Fre for my 6s+ but wasn't sure in the end due to the price and the audio quality issues due to the waterproofing. The 7 series being basically waterproof to 3 feet makes that a harder decision this time around especially since the Rhinoshield has nearly double the drop rating.
    11-04-2016 03:50 PM
    I have the Poetic Affinity and the quarterback on the way. Got them for $2.95 on a flash sale promo code.

After using the device for about a week caseless it's getting hard to go back to using cases.
    11-04-2016 05:03 PM
    I have the Poetic Affinity and the quarterback on the way. Got them for $2.95 on a flash sale promo code.

After using the device for about a week caseless it's getting hard to go back to using cases.
    I have the Poetic Affinity for my Note 5 and I love it so much that I ordered it for my iPhone 7 Plus. It's a great case.
    Danny8200 likes this.
    11-04-2016 05:31 PM
    I've never seen mine having Monarch Series on shelves. It's populated by Speck and Otterbox along with other brands Best Buy has exclusively

I believe that BB just start carrying them recently. Was in BB last week and surprised to see a whole rack of UAG there including the Monarch.
    11-04-2016 05:41 PM
    I saw that. I'm debating between the LP Fre in the gray or "basecamp blue" for my matte black or the Rhinoshield solid suit in the "leather". Can't do both. I almost bought the Fre for my 6s+ but wasn't sure in the end due to the price and the audio quality issues due to the waterproofing. The 7 series being basically waterproof to 3 feet makes that a harder decision this time around especially since the Rhinoshield has nearly double the drop rating.
    I had one on my 6S+, never had an audio issue. I debated even bothering since the water resistance this time around, but I'm just more comfortable with it overall. I'm more of an anything can happen, might as well be covered guy.
    11-04-2016 05:47 PM
    After seeing all of the praise for the Otterbox Symmetry I decided to give it a whirl. Bought the clear one at Best Buy and I'm not a fan. The buttons are insanely stiff and it's a little slick. I tried the red one too and liked that much better. Might swap it out tomorrow (for black, the red isn't really for me). Still trying to find the perfect case.
    11-04-2016 06:57 PM

Just picked up this bad boy from Best Buy. I always see it on their website but have never seen it in person. I'll review when I put it on.
    11-04-2016 08:06 PM
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...47644f0e0a.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy from Best Buy. I always see it on their website but have never seen it in person. I'll review when I put it on.
    Nice, looks a thousand times nicer here on the big screen. Is it a one piece or does it slide apart?
    Last edited by felloffthetruck; 11-05-2016 at 07:57 AM.
    11-04-2016 08:40 PM
    I believe that BB just start carrying them recently. Was in BB last week and surprised to see a whole rack of UAG there including the Monarch.
    They must be a popular Series, I just got an email stating that it's being shipped
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    11-04-2016 08:45 PM
    After seeing all of the praise for the Otterbox Symmetry I decided to give it a whirl. Bought the clear one at Best Buy and I'm not a fan. The buttons are insanely stiff and it's a little slick. I tried the red one too and liked that much better. Might swap it out tomorrow (for black, the red isn't really for me). Still trying to find the perfect case.
    Symmetry is a good case, I have the black version. The home button is stiffed a bit but it has become better overtime. The back can be slippery at times but overall it is better than the Speck presidio series, good build quality
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    11-04-2016 08:46 PM
    I used life proof on my 6S plus, hated how it muffled my speaker and other party couldn't hear me.
    This time I'm getting this " atomic 3", looks stylish.

11-05-2016 01:13 AM
    Flossy is the man, I love this guy! Now talk amongst yourselves.
    11-05-2016 05:01 AM
    Flossy is the man, I love this guy! Now talk amongst yourselves.
    Yep, he cracks me up! Kristen is pretty good too with her reviews
    11-05-2016 10:50 AM
    I'm torn right now between the tough armor and the hybrid armor from Spigen. I like the look of the hybrid more but I think the tough will withstand my toddler better.

FYI: Amazon is giving 25% off spigen glass with a purchase of one of their cases.
    DianaAW likes this.
    11-06-2016 10:15 AM
    I'm torn right now between the tough armor and the hybrid armor from Spigen. I like the look of the hybrid more but I think the tough will withstand my toddler better.

FYI: Amazon is giving 25% off spigen glass with a purchase of one of their cases.
    Have both and tend to use the hybrids more. Both are extremely well built but I like the feel of the hybrids in my hands more.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    11-06-2016 10:40 AM
    Have both and tend to use the hybrids more. Both are extremely well built but I like the feel of the hybrids in my hands more.
    I think I'll try that first and see how it goes, thanks.
    Tony2255 likes this.
    11-06-2016 10:45 AM
    Apple Brown Leather on Jet Black iP7+. I love it.
    11-06-2016 10:58 AM
    I think I'll try that first and see how it goes, thanks.
    I had the hybrid armor. It's a cool, solid case.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    11-06-2016 12:13 PM
    Forget a case I rock it naked with no screen protector. Just don't be a dummy and drop your phone or leave stuff in the same pocket as your phone and you won't have cracks or scratches... I've never understood cases for phones, do people who buy them have two left hands?
    11-06-2016 03:28 PM
    Forget a case I rock it naked with no screen protector. Just don't be a dummy and drop your phone or leave stuff in the same pocket as your phone and you won't have cracks or scratches... I've never understood cases for phones, do people who buy them have two left hands?
    I don't get people who want to go naked. Life happens. You can be the most careful person in the world but one slip of the hand, someone bumps into you, or you have KIDS, and your $1000 phone is destroyed. At least get a screen protector.

To each their own. My life is too busy to worry constantly to baby my phone. I slap a case and glass screen protector on my iPhone and be done with it
    11-06-2016 03:36 PM
    Nah. Kids, though.
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    11-06-2016 05:41 PM
9,098 ... 2930313233 ...