That's problem; I almost exclusively use Anker. Apples chargers are junk, literally use them a dozen times and they come apart and they're expensive
    So true!
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-06-2017 09:13 PM
    Thanks for reminding me! I was in the Apple Store today, as well, looking at the case wall and thought I should post a picture of it here (not that I'm trying to tempt anyone):

Attachment 116843
    Everyone's Apple Store wall always looks way better than ours. We don't have nearly that much selection. Plus we don't get cases out in the open like that to hold/feel.
    03-06-2017 09:14 PM
    Those data speeds some of you are getting are nuts, our fastest in Australia is 100/40, iPay $99.95 with Unlimited GB, Just did a test and got 94/37 so close.
    Will UAG be sending the Monarch midnight out of US its not even on their website to buy. Well the 7 is but not 7 plus, i don't get it.
    It's not on the US website either (Plus). I'm sure one of us could buy one and ship to you if you wanted it badly enough
    03-06-2017 09:18 PM
    Would much rather spend a hundred something.

I got the replacement down to $350, so we will be okay. Used my military discount on parts and drop it off tomorrow. Better $350 than $850 I was quoted multiple times.
    I can fix that heater core problem with a $5.00 piece of rubber heater hose and 4 clamps. Your heater won't leak or heat ever again. I guess in the Frozen Tundra you might need a working heather though?
    blaine07 and jlczl like this.
    03-06-2017 09:24 PM

Can't decide which??? Help?

Currently hailing here
    03-06-2017 09:29 PM
    That reminds me, I still need to file a claim through USAA for the hail damage to my car last week!
    akutch34 and blaine07 like this.
    03-06-2017 09:38 PM
    Reeaaalllyyy struggling over here with these "genuine" eBay Apple cases
    What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_0332.jpg
    03-06-2017 09:54 PM
    That reminds me of how I used to love the lightning storms at night, in Bartlesville. I'd go out on the front porch and watch as the lightning would light up the whole sky. It was a great light show.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-06-2017 09:58 PM
    That reminds me of how I used to love the lightning storms at night, in Bartlesville. I'd go out on the front porch and watch as the lightning would light up the whole sky. It was a great light show.
    Glad I can bring that happy memory to you! I'll have to snap some pics around town for you one day! How long ago were you last around Bartlesville?

water towers "Hot, Cold & Warm"
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-06-2017 10:04 PM
    Everyone's Apple Store wall always looks way better than ours. We don't have nearly that much selection. Plus we don't get cases out in the open like that to hold/feel.
    The Apple store I normally go to, which is much smaller (2 tables across) has cases you can try, but they are on tables in the Genius Bar area of the store -- the table closest to the wall that has the boxed cases. My guess is your store likely has something like that, if you ask.

That Memorial City store is quite nice. They have a similar "walls;" such as a "wall" (more of a shelf) that has all the different watch bands where you can see and touch them.
    blaine07 and akutch34 like this.
    03-06-2017 10:05 PM
    Glad I can bring that happy memory to you! I'll have to snap some pics around town for you one day! How long ago were you last around Bartlesville?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9c0cdd0518.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...39f334a6b3.jpgwater towers "Hot, Cold & Warm"
    The last time I lived there is before there was a mall. Downtown was missing the newest Phillips building, and where the Phillips museum is now was 1st National Bank (the museum was on the 2nd floor of the Phillips building).

While I've been back since, I think it has been at least a decade -- and fear that it has been more than two.
    03-06-2017 10:18 PM
    The last time I lived there is before there was a mall. Downtown was missing the newest Phillips building, and where the Phillips museum is now was 1st National Bank (the museum was on the 2nd floor of the Phillips building).

While I've been back since, I think it has been at least a decade -- and fear that it has been more than two.
    Oh yeah a tons changed since!! Now they're building another strip mall west of Walmart by Lowe's! Gonna have to make a pilgrimage down one of these days. Lots to do. Then keep on going and hit Tulsa up
    03-06-2017 10:21 PM
    We had a tornado today in Minnesota, the earliest recorded ever in state history. This winter weather is messed up. It was 60 and humid today.
    03-06-2017 10:27 PM
    Only purchased two for now, we'll see how long they take to get here from China! Saving the pink silicone and the black leather for the next order..... kinda hoping the green silicone comes before St. Patty's Day! Not getting hopes up though.
    What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_0334.jpg
    jlczl likes this.
    03-06-2017 10:31 PM
    Oh yeah a tons changed since!! Now they're building another strip mall west of Walmart by Lowe's! Gonna have to make a pilgrimage down one of these days. Lots to do. Then keep on going and hit Tulsa up
    Yes, Google Maps helps me out with some of that. I need to get back for a College High reunion (if you know about College High). I missed the last thing but saw, I believe an event was there, that the Youth Canteen is still there -- I was shocked but that was a nice place to hang in high school. The Kiddie Park is another unique thing about Bartlesville, nice that it is still around. From what I've seen, though, just amazing how much it has changed.
    03-06-2017 10:31 PM
    Only purchased two for now, we'll see how long they take to get here from China! Saving the pink silicone and the black leather for the next order..... kinda hoping the green silicone comes before St. Patty's Day! Not getting hopes up though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0334.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	116847
    Should've searched for shipped from US. Marginally more $$
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-06-2017 10:32 PM
    We had a tornado today in Minnesota, the earliest recorded ever in state history. This winter weather is messed up. It was 60 and humid today.
    Wow, crazy! Yeah the weather this years been a mess. All this global warming 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️
    03-06-2017 10:32 PM
    Should've searched for shipped from US. Marginally more $$
    Not too worried. I order enough random eBay stuff from China that I'm not really pressed by shipping time. I'll get it when I get it. If I want something shipped fast, I'll only buy it on Amazon, no matter how much $$$.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-06-2017 10:35 PM
    Yes, Google Maps helps me out with some of that. I need to get back for a College High reunion (if you know about College High). I missed the last thing but saw, I believe an event was there, that the Youth Canteen is still there -- I was shocked but that was a nice place to hang in high school. The Kiddie Park is another unique thing about Bartlesville, nice that it is still around. From what I've seen, though, just amazing how much it has changed.
    Yeah, college high was well before my time. Graduated in... 2007 myself. Yeah canteen is still there but I want to say Boys and Girls club bought it? Someone bought canteen though just can't remember who. When I was in HS is was canteen and I don't remember what happened but a mate and I tried to go and we were rejected before we even got in lol so that was end of that. Don't remember why they told us to leave. 🤦🏼*♂️ Kids LOL. Kiddie park is still a thing. Last year they had to rebuild the Merry go round. It finally succumbed to age. Was a big to do and a lot of local business donated time, service and funds. My kids love kiddie park albeit they've almost out grown it.
    03-06-2017 10:35 PM
    Yeah, college high was well before my time. Graduated in... 2007 myself. Yeah canteen is still there but I want to say Boys and Girls club bought it? Someone bought canteen though just can't remember who. When I was in HS is was canteen and I don't remember what happened but a mate and I tried to go and we were rejected before we even got in lol so that was end of that. Don't remember why they told us to leave. 🤦🏼*♂️ Kids LOL. Kiddie park is still a thing. Last year they had to rebuild the Merry go round. It finally succumbed to age. Was a big to do and a lot of local business donated time, service and funds. My kids love kiddie park albeit they've almost out grown it.
    Hey! I graduated in 2007 also
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-06-2017 10:42 PM
    I neeeed a UAG Midnight. I have and love the Graphite one but the Midnight looks so nice and would be a match made in heaven for my phone. But can't find them anywhere and I need it to shipped to Sweden.

Anyone who has bought it and don't like it and wanna sell it? Will pay good money
    Last edited by Easycure1974; 03-07-2017 at 12:19 AM.
    jlczl and akutch34 like this.
    03-06-2017 11:24 PM
    Yeah, college high was well before my time. Graduated in... 2007 myself. Yeah canteen is still there but I want to say Boys and Girls club bought it? Someone bought canteen though just can't remember who. When I was in HS is was canteen and I don't remember what happened but a mate and I tried to go and we were rejected before we even got in lol so that was end of that. Don't remember why they told us to leave. *♂️ Kids LOL. Kiddie park is still a thing. Last year they had to rebuild the Merry go round. It finally succumbed to age. Was a big to do and a lot of local business donated time, service and funds. My kids love kiddie park albeit they've almost out grown it.
    Reminds me, is the floor numbering in the high school still crazy? I still remember how, going from the second floor to the fourth floor, you had to go down two half-flights of stairs.
    03-06-2017 11:26 PM
    Reminds me, is the floor numbering in the high school still crazy? I still remember how, going from the second floor to the fourth floor, you had to go down two half-flights of stairs.
    Honestly not entirely positive. They remodeled HS after I graduated. Don't recall while I was there in 2005-2007 but can't say for sure?
    03-06-2017 11:28 PM
    On my evening stroll I found my next case 🤦🏼*♂️

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F162289531549

I really did order me a different case off eBay tonight. Spent a lot lately so time to get a few cheapies coming. Sometimes the cheap cases on eBay you get surprises lol 🤷🏼*♂️
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-06-2017 11:37 PM

Ordered this gem. Alright, off to bed I go

Might try this one, like the port plugger

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F162407394044
    03-06-2017 11:46 PM
8,939 ... 284285286287288 ...