You spend way more time on Amazon then I do...you may need help.
    03-01-2017 09:18 PM
    You spend way more time on Amazon then I do...you may need help.
    The time isn't the problem; it's the money. Went ahead and pulled my Tozo glass off since wouldn't work with Wetsuit as it spaced it a tiny bit too far from home button to be functional. Ordered another Tozo so if for some reason I take off Wetsuit I have a full E2E on hand. Ordered home button spacers because going to try that in combination with E2E on Wetsuit. Want a full screen protector but home button sets too deep. Hoping that's a winning combo, Tozo and home button raised and Wetsuit. Ordered another Teqii because for tonight I used my Teqii with Wetsuit. Also got these from Amazon today:

Yeah, I thought we established 50 pages ago I have a problem. LOL
    03-01-2017 09:26 PM
    03-01-2017 09:28 PM
    The time isn't the problem; it's the money. Went ahead and pulled my Tozo glass off since wouldn't work with Wetsuit as it spaced it a tiny bit too far from home button to be functional. Ordered another Tozo so if for some reason I take off Wetsuit I have a full E2E on hand. Ordered home button spacers because going to try that in combination with E2E on Wetsuit. Want a full screen protector but home button sets too deep. Hoping that's a winning combo, Tozo and home button raised and Wetsuit. Ordered another Teqii because for tonight I used my Teqii with Wetsuit. Also got these from Amazon today:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bfbb3809f3.jpg

I guess the money would be the bigger issue...they just make it so easy to shop though.
    03-01-2017 09:33 PM
    I guess the money would be the bigger issue...they just make it so easy to shop though.
    Well I can't take it with me anyways LOL 🤷🏼*♂️
    zachpenguin and jlczl like this.
    03-01-2017 09:34 PM
    I believe that 1000 for the iPhone 7 (not Plus) and 12.9 iPad Pro. It says the iPhone 7 Plus case will be available at Best Buy.
    I'll be passing a Best Buy tomorrow and will take a look.

I don't see it on the Best Buy site or the UAG site.
    Because it's not available until March 3rd

Edit: Nevermind!
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=MnV1aTZm
    Last edited by MizWylie; 03-01-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    blaine07, jlczl and akutch34 like this.
    03-01-2017 10:12 PM
    A shipping notification would be nice at least. At this point I'm wondering if they had to kill whatever they use the leather from.
    Those rare lime green buffalo's are pretty hard to find.
    zachpenguin, rsgoldens and DianaAW like this.
    03-02-2017 03:47 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bfbb3809f3.jpg

More like 500 pages ago since 50 pages ago was just the day before yesterday lol.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    03-02-2017 05:17 AM

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=370diVx_
    Why did you do this? I was fine not being able to have this but now that it's available at the click of a few buttons it will be too hard to resist. I don't need this but I must have it. -_-
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-02-2017 05:22 AM
    Why did you do this? I was fine not being able to have this but now that it's available at the click of a few buttons it will be too hard to resist. I don't need this but I must have it. -_-
    I already ordered one.

Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy
    jlczl and akutch34 like this.
    03-02-2017 05:27 AM
    I already ordered one.

Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy
    First Blaine was to blame with the Element and now you with this UAG. I thought I was done but I guess I really do have a problem.
    The power of the dark side was too strong.

MizWylie likes this.
    03-02-2017 05:32 AM
    First Blaine was to blame with the Element and now you with this UAG. I thought I was done but I guess I really do have a problem.
    The power of the dark side was too strong.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c23109c814.jpg
    Two words. Blacked. Out....UAG. Three words.
    03-02-2017 05:36 AM
    I think I'm done for real for awhile though. Have a Swarovski coming tomorrow. A UAG Metropolis and a Lord Vader Monarch ordered and on the way. Spent quite a chunk of change I shouldn't have.
    akutch34 and jlczl like this.
    03-02-2017 05:44 AM
    Midnight Monarch purchased
    jlczl likes this.
    03-02-2017 06:18 AM
    Midnight Monarch purchased
    **Lord Vader Monarch
    jlczl likes this.
    03-02-2017 06:49 AM
    Apparently I was only one who hasn't bought Vader lol. I want IPP case to go with it though
    jlczl likes this.
    03-02-2017 06:50 AM
    Apparently I was only one who hasn't bought Vader lol. I want IPP case to go with it though
    I'd wait for your coupon they promised. I wonder if Best Buy would honor a coupon code from UAG? Either way I'm done for a bit. Have a Lord Vader UAG on the way and a Lady Vader Swarovski hopefully arriving today.
    jlczl and blaine07 like this.
    03-02-2017 06:54 AM
    Not the only one. I won't be purchasing. Not a huge fan of UAG. Plus...I still don't have the one I just spent on. No need for another.
    Danny8200 likes this.
    03-02-2017 06:56 AM
    Not the only one. I won't be purchasing. Not a huge fan of UAG. Plus...I still don't have the one I just spent on. No need for another.
    I wasn't this time around either. It's usually the first case I buy for my phone and I skipped it this time for some reason. They feel so good in hand though. Was feeling sorry for myself the other day because I had a rough personal day and went and bought one for the heck of it and love how it feels. They're not for everyone, but they definitely have a spot in my collection. Plus, I have the Metropolis style folio for my iPad Air 2 (before I had to put it in a Defender to protect it from my kids) and that's why I ended up with one of those too.
    zachpenguin and rsgoldens like this.
    03-02-2017 07:04 AM
    I have a UAG for my iPad Pro 12.9 but it just made it way too large so now I stick to my Vaja case and folio.
    ladyc0524, Anastayja1 and DianaAW like this.
    03-02-2017 07:13 AM
    I have a UAG for my iPad Pro 12.9 but it just made it way too large so now I stick to my Vaja case and folio. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0c47c157be.jpg
    What one do you have for IPP?
    03-02-2017 07:15 AM

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=YaILeajY
    I might order that!
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-02-2017 07:54 AM
    What one do you have for IPP?
    The UAG? I have the cobalt blue with metal kickstand. Not the folio.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-02-2017 08:32 AM
    Has anyone ordered and applied the nakedcase (nakedcases.com)? I have yet to see one solid review of this skin. It covers only about 60 percent of the iPhone. It does not cover any of the corners, and it does not cover a large area around the camera. Not sure why the design choices were to leave the exact areas that would scuff, or take a hard hit, unprotected? The founder claims the skin can absorb damage from a fall because since it is the same material found on high end cars, it is designed to absorb the damage from rocks traveling at great speeds that hit the front end of cars. It may be able to absorb some damage, but I find it hard to believe that it will absorb all the damage from a substantial fall like an actual case can. As I said, I am still trying to find one review of this product on the web. Other than one which was a review of a prototype, there doesn't seem to be any. Perhaps there will be a version 2 of this skin that will offer corner protection?
    03-02-2017 08:47 AM
    Has anyone ordered and applied the nakedcase (nakedcases.com)? I have yet to see one solid review of this skin. It covers only about 60 percent of the iPhone. It does not cover any of the corners, and it does not cover a large area around the camera. Not sure why the design choices were to leave the exact areas that would scuff, or take a hard hit, unprotected? The founder claims the skin can absorb damage from a fall because since it is the same material found on high end cars, it is designed to absorb the damage from rocks traveling at great speeds that hit the front end of cars. It may be able to absorb some damage, but I find it hard to believe that it will absorb all the damage from a substantial fall like an actual case can. As I said, I am still trying to find one review of this product on the web. Other than one which was a review of a prototype, there doesn't seem to be any. Perhaps there will be a version 2 of this skin that will offer corner protection?
    Interesting concept. Not sure if it's for me though. I'm a huge fan of crowd funded items.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-02-2017 08:58 AM
9,120 ... 263264265266267 ...