What happened to the Citron Guy? He disappeared soon after posting his pictures.
    @jlczl?
    02-22-2017 08:35 PM
    Or buy a 7 to go with it...
    I like your thinking, Go Blaine.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-22-2017 08:36 PM
    I like your thinking, Go Blaine.
    lol seems logical to me

I was trying to take a top or bottom off this Element case; when it's on it's ON. I can't get either end off and don't want to break anything
    02-22-2017 08:36 PM

This isn't a case to plan on putting on and taking off I can say that. lol just pull and it comes off but goodness. It's TOUGH. I carefully just pulled top off for giggles. Almost like something should go in holes on side to release but no instructions?
    02-22-2017 08:39 PM
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d5fa4a04a5.jpg

This isn't a case to plan on putting on and taking off I can say that. lol just pull and it comes off but goodness. It's TOUGH. I carefully just pulled top off for giggles. Almost like something should go in holes on side to release but no instructions?
    You might be stuck in that case forever.
    02-22-2017 08:48 PM
    What happened to the Citron Guy? He disappeared soon after posting his pictures.
    Haha Citron Guy here. Actually was coming here to ask you if you managed to be able to take it off. I need to swap SIM cards and can't get it taken off lol.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-22-2017 09:12 PM
    Haha Citron Guy here. Actually was coming here to ask you if you managed to be able to take it off. I need to swap SIM cards and can't get it taken off lol.
    I just carefully gently forcefully all at once pulled and got top off. Decided to stop there. Emailed Element to see if they can provide removal instructions. Looks almost like in holes on each corner a paper clip needs to be carefully inserted to release clips. I don't feel like pulling on it like I did is answer regardless. Don't want to break the clips. Honestly interesting enough I was afraid if phone was dropped ends would pop off, until I tried to disassemble case LOL.

When element replys I'll let you know mate
    02-22-2017 09:14 PM
    Sounds like Blaine is having the same problem.
    Glad you guys are guinea pigging these cases instead of me.
    02-22-2017 09:16 PM
    Finally someone else has it happen!

Sorry but when I said I had nothing but bad luck with genuine silicone cases peeling or having chunks break off in that very spot, people questioned my sanity. Heh.
    Buckeye2009 likes this.
    02-22-2017 09:19 PM
    Sounds like Blaine is having the same problem.
    Glad you guys are guinea pigging these cases instead of me.
    You'll will soon enough. Dang solid case. I like how it narrows where you hold it. Port cutout good sized, buttons good feedback, good lip on front for screen down protection, seems to be good balance of protected VS light weight, case feels well balanced in hand, actually very light though compared to how heavy I was expecting, mute switch not super accidentally easy to hit but doesn't require use of pin tip, back not super smooth and case looks KILLER IMO.
    felloffthetruck and jlczl like this.
    02-22-2017 09:19 PM
    Finally someone else has it happen!

Sorry but when I said I had nothing but bad luck with genuine silicone cases peeling or having chunks break off in that very spot, people questioned my sanity. Heh.
    Get three times the usage time out of the fakes for the money LOL
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-22-2017 09:20 PM
    Get three times the usage time out of the fakes for the money LOL
    I have a red and white one on the way.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-22-2017 09:24 PM
    I just carefully gently forcefully all at once pulled and got top off. Decided to stop there. Emailed Element to see if they can provide removal instructions. Looks almost like in holes on each corner a paper clip needs to be carefully inserted to release clips. I don't feel like pulling on it like I did is answer regardless. Don't want to break the clips. Honestly interesting enough I was afraid if phone was dropped ends would pop off, until I tried to disassemble case LOL.

When element replys I'll let you know mate
    I was a little afraid as well but I'm getting it swapped out because of the slight damage on it so I figured what the heck. I just went ahead and pulled on it really hard and it came off now.
    02-22-2017 09:25 PM
    I have a red and white one on the way.
    Buy three for price of genuine. Lol
    reeneebob likes this.
    02-22-2017 09:25 PM
    I was a little afraid as well but I'm getting it swapped out because of the slight damage on it so I figured what the heck. I just went ahead and pulled on it really hard and it came off now.
    Did you feel like the clips would "wear" and loosen if you were to remove it more than a few times? I don't want to break clips.

I still think a paper clip could go in the holes on four corners and "release" it. It certainly isn't designed to be removed.
    02-22-2017 09:28 PM
    Did you feel like the clips would "wear" and loosen if you were to remove it more than a few times? I don't want to break clips.

I still think a paper clip could go in the holes on four corners and "release" it. It certainly isn't designed to be removed.

I don't think they'd wear but I'm more concerned I could damage the case or even the phone while removing. I may practice a bit with it before I receive my replacement (it's slated to arrive the 24th). BTW, the red looks AWESOMAZING. Still like my Citron better though.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-22-2017 09:34 PM
    Holy moly!! That clear green UAG case is magical! Who is the poster? Are you trying to get rid of it??
    02-22-2017 10:26 PM
    I don't think they'd wear but I'm more concerned I could damage the case or even the phone while removing. I may practice a bit with it before I receive my replacement (it's slated to arrive the 24th). BTW, the red looks AWESOMAZING. Still like my Citron better though.
    This red gets super light under lots of color. Almost looks like light pink 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-22-2017 10:43 PM
    Holy moly!! That clear green UAG case is magical! Who is the poster? Are you trying to get rid of it??
    Fellofthetruck. And no, because it's his favorite color
    02-22-2017 11:09 PM
    Don't worry @felloffthetruck

I got you. "Genuine Element" cases eBay has covered too

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F252580233576
    02-22-2017 11:16 PM
    This red gets super light under lots of color. Almost looks like light pink 🤦🏼*♂️
    So does the Citron. Almost looks gold sometimes. Here's a quick YouTube video I just posted of it:

blaine07 likes this.
    02-22-2017 11:19 PM
    So does the Citron. Almost looks gold sometimes. Here's a quick YouTube video I just posted of it:

Good video. Yea, my Red is similar in that under certain lighting its RED and under certain lighting it's nearly pink. Saw what you meant about the gold.

Am I crazy for debating trying to see what I would have to do to swap this for Carbon color?

Red or Carbon? @jlczl ? @felloffthetruck ?
    02-22-2017 11:26 PM
    Good video. Yea, my Red is similar in that under certain lighting its RED and under certain lighting it's nearly pink. Saw what you meant about the gold.

Am I crazy for debating trying to see what I would have to do to swap this for Carbon color?

Just send it to Wylie. She loves gifts.
    02-22-2017 11:27 PM
    Just send it to Wylie. She loves gifts.
    Thought it was you saying you didn't like the Element or didn't understand? They have a in hand feeling incompatible to competition as @jlczl says in his video a few post above.
    02-22-2017 11:32 PM

I'd stick to the Red. This type of case is so much about maximizing the look while being a great case overall. It should be an attention grabbing color IMO that's why I didn't go with the Carbon.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-22-2017 11:35 PM
8,898 ... 235236237238239 ...