If anyone is using the Otterbox Defender case, does the screen protector have the air bubble issue that the 6p had?
    I've been using it for a week now, I'm having zero issues with a bubble. Little bit of rainbow effect, but it's hardly noticeable unless I'm looking for it. Im satisfied until the life proof actually ever comes out. Got used to the smaller footprint and miss it.
    10-22-2016 09:02 AM
    The Otterbox Commuter for starters...

10-22-2016 10:57 AM
    You ONLY get 2 case choices this year
    10-22-2016 11:03 AM
    Let's keep the cases to a minimum this year people ....but the commuter seems to be redesigned this year
    Spencerdl and Brooke5795 like this.
    10-22-2016 11:13 AM
    Let's keep the cases to a minimum this year people ....but the commuter seems to be redesigned this year
    I ordered one more from eBay but I'm content with my black on black
    10-22-2016 11:32 AM
    I'm using the Obliq slim meta in titaniun black. It's the same one I was using on my Note 7 and I love it.
    10-22-2016 12:44 PM
    Have the Commuter myself and the only thing I don't like is the Apple logo being wide open. They should have put a piece of clear plastic over it like the Defender. This open hole is a huge drain that lets dirt and crap get in between your phone and the case.
    I'm going back to the Symmetry for now.
    firedept10 likes this.
    10-22-2016 02:59 PM
    Have a Caseology Parallax case and had an Apple Silicon case that I just returned today and got the Apple Leather case in black. Love the leather case
    10-22-2016 07:00 PM
    Have a Caseology Parallax case and had an Apple Silicon case that I just returned today and got the Apple Leather case in black. Love the leather case
    Man I love the Apple leather cases. I have the black one and red one for my matte black Plus. Enjoy!
    10-22-2016 07:02 PM
    I thought about the silicone case but touched the leather and changed mind. Right now I have the clear pelican to show off the jet black but I will pick up the leather one soon.
    10-22-2016 07:28 PM

The color cases are fingerprint magnets . But I do love how slim they are
    Tartarus and MooMooPrincess like this.
    10-22-2016 07:29 PM
    I thought about the silicone case but touched the leather and changed mind. Right now I have the clear pelican to show off the jet black but I will pick up the leather one soon.
    The great thing about the leather is the longer you have it the better it feels and grips. Plus, with the black one there are no fingerprints. Actually, the more you handle it the better. Your natural skin oils improve it.
    RHChan84 likes this.
    10-22-2016 07:31 PM
    The great thing about the leather is the longer you have it the better it feels and grips. Plus, with the black one there are no fingerprints. Actually, the more you handle it the better. Your natural skin oils improve it.
    I'm looking at either a black one or a brown color one. I like both.
    10-22-2016 07:59 PM
    Yeah I got the Black Leather for my Jet Black Plus. Right now it's a little slippery but will get better in time. I liked the Silicone but was getting annoying trying to take it out of my pocket and always seemed like it was getting caught. Little too grippy.
    10-22-2016 08:23 PM
    Yeah I got the Black Leather for my Jet Black Plus. Right now it's a little slippery but will get better in time. I liked the Silicone but was getting annoying trying to take it out of my pocket and always seemed like it was getting caught. Little too grippy.
    That's what I was afraid off. I played with it and had a good felt but would be a hassle to remove from my pocket.
    10-22-2016 08:41 PM
    That's what I was afraid off. I played with it and had a good felt but would be a hassle to remove from my pocket.
    Give the Leather time. After a few weeks it'll get more grippy and more as time goes. I recommend using Mink oil to condition it.
    10-22-2016 09:27 PM
    Give the Leather time. After a few weeks it'll get more grippy and more as time goes. I recommend using Mink oil to condition it.
    I meant to say that about the Silicon case. Leather to me is nice and I have had leather cases in the past.
    Michial Brown likes this.
    10-22-2016 09:29 PM
    How's that screen protector holding up?
    Pretty good but I notice I got a crack but I never drop it but it very good clarity
    Danny8200 likes this.
    10-22-2016 10:36 PM
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9d740e7bd4.jpg

Pelican Clear care for my iPhone 7Plus. Have to show off the jet black finish.

Native Union case for my iPhone 7. This is my work phone.
    How do you like the pelican? I was thinking of one of these but the reviews said it was a nightmare to remove and people were afraid they would damage the case or the phone while removing so they gave it poor reviews.

I'm looking for a clear case and a holster and this seems to be one of the only options.
    10-23-2016 06:13 AM
    How do you like the pelican? I was thinking of one of these but the reviews said it was a nightmare to remove and people were afraid they would damage the case or the phone while removing so they gave it poor reviews.

I'm looking for a clear case and a holster and this seems to be one of the only options.
    I love it but don't love it. It's slippery in the back since it's that clear plastic stuff. But that's normal. The side are rubber so grip is very nice.

It's not easy to take off but not hard. It won't slip off but just slightly pulling one corner will free it up then do the same on the other side and it comes off. It's not hard to take off.

Now the black one is much tighter and harder to take off but I like it. My brother has that one and it's nice. Harder to take off then mine.
    10-23-2016 08:40 AM

http://www.tumi.com/p/19-degree-case...-plus-0114223D
    Last edited by KillerQ; 10-23-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Danny8200 and MooMooPrincess like this.
    10-23-2016 09:38 AM
    Can you provide a link to that one?
    10-23-2016 10:58 AM
    Well here are a few not so great pictures,

Apple Leather Space Gray

Spigen Neo Hybrid Black with Clear Back

10-23-2016 11:05 AM
    Does anybody knows if is there any good keyboard case for 7 plus, like that iPad Pro one? It would be very useful here...

Cheers,
    10-23-2016 11:08 AM
    Got this intending to be a cheap temp case and ended up liking it more once it was on, nice feel and good texture on the back. The "pixels" on the back also shift depending on angle of light.
    Attachment 113260
    Attachment 113261
    Attachment 113262
    I ended up buying this one, it really is a nice looking case. I like the way the look of the back changes depending on how the light hits it and it has a very good feel. So, depending on what I'm doing and my mood, it looks like I'll be swapping between this case, the Apple Saddle Brown Leather case, and the Apple Midnight Blue silicone case. Except that I'm "afraid" I'll also be buying the Sea Blue Leather case, when it starts being stocked here locally.

Part of the reason for those three, they all fit into my ProClip car mount, without needing to adjust it. And while I realize this is a case thread, I have to say that I've really liked this mount. It is costs a bit more, but mounts securely (though still easy to install), is easy to get the phone in and out, but still holds it securely.
    10-23-2016 12:45 PM
8,913 ... 2021222324 ...