Just got two Rhino playproof cases. Love em. Feel good and can take one hell of a drop.
    I did always like the bumper they put out.
    blaine07 and zerog46 like this.
    02-14-2017 05:58 PM
    Anyone wanna take a guess on what case(s) comes home with me?
    Attachment 116401
    All of them? That's what any of us here would do
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:18 PM
    Is the Dog & Bone Wetsuit worth its weight in gold or should I just get a Lifeproof Nuud?

Yeah, I'm getting an iPhone 7 Plus tomorrow, but this time it'll be the 128GB matte black one.

I have a terrible cell phone addiction.
    blaine07 and akutch34 like this.
    02-14-2017 06:19 PM
    We have a winner!

Attachment 116402
    Good choice; hope you like it as I do mine
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:19 PM
    Just got two Rhino playproof cases. Love em. Feel good and can take one hell of a drop.
    Send me one to "test"
    02-14-2017 06:20 PM
    Is the Dog & Bone Wetsuit worth its weight in gold or should I just get a Lifeproof Nuud?

Yeah, I'm getting an iPhone 7 Plus tomorrow, but this time it'll be the 128GB matte black one.

Knew you'd be back.
    02-14-2017 06:20 PM

Wetsuit Impact is good. ONLY gripes I have with Wetsuit Impact is charge port hole small and mute rocker *can* be finicky. Wetsuit Impact has built in screen protector most comparable to that of LifeProof Fre EXCEPT Wetsuit Impact screen protector is legit glass. I don't particularly favor LP Fre over D&B Wetsuit. If I could have Fre mute switch and charger port cutout with D&B Wetsuit Impacts glass it would be a winner. Sound/volume and ability to be heard goes to LP Fre over Impact as well. Used Impact today and had several people say they couldn't hear me. Sound output sounds similar on Fre and Impact but I believe winner is Fre when it comes to comparing sound between Fre and Impact. Confused yet?

Out of D&B Wetsuit Impact, LifeProof Fre and LifeProof Nuud for me the winner is STILL the LP Nuud. Call me crazy but... mute works good, never had anyone say they couldn't hear me, charge port hole ample size and sound output is delicious. It's one heck of a toss up. I need regular D&B Wetsuit(non-Impact) so I can compare it and LP Nuud. If Wetsuit charge hole is same of that as Impact though in afraid Nuud would probably win though.
    Retinella and akutch34 like this.
    02-14-2017 06:25 PM
    Knew you'd be back.
    I hate myself for getting rid of it in the first place. I miss the stereo speakers. I had a Pixel XL for like 4 hours today (I returned it already) and I was comparing that with my S7 edge and I had an epiphany: the software on the Pixel XL + the hardware on the Samsung = basically an iPhone 7 Plus, minus wireless charging. I can live without that.
    akutch34 and Dukins like this.
    02-14-2017 06:25 PM
    I hate myself for getting rid of it in the first place. I miss the stereo speakers. I had a Pixel XL for like 4 hours today (I returned it already) and I was comparing that with my S7 edge and I had an epiphany: the software on the Pixel XL + the hardware on the Samsung = basically an iPhone 7 Plus, minus wireless charging. I can live without that.
    Told you not to leave! Called you a traitor and everything, and you had to go out in the world and find out for yourself
    02-14-2017 06:28 PM
    Wetsuit Impact is good. ONLY gripes I have with Wetsuit Impact is charge port hole small and mute rocker *can* be finicky. Wetsuit Impact has built in screen protector most comparable to that of LifeProof Fre EXCEPT Wetsuit Impact screen protector is legit glass. I don't particularly favor LP Fre over D&B Wetsuit. If I could have Fre mute switch and charger port cutout with D&B Wetsuit Impacts glass it would be a winner. Sound/volume and ability to be heard goes to LP Fre over Impact as well. Used Impact today and had several people say they couldn't hear me. Sound output sounds similar on Fre and Impact but I believe winner is Fre when it comes to comparing sound between Fre and Impact. Confused yet?

Out of D&B Wetsuit Impact, LifeProof Fre and LifeProof Nuud for me the winner is STILL the LP Nuud. Call me crazy but... mute works good, never had anyone say they couldn't hear me, charge port hole ample size and sound output is delicious. It's one heck of a toss up. I need regular D&B Wetsuit(non-Impact) so I can compare it and LP Nuud. If Wetsuit charge hole is same of that as Impact though in afraid Nuud would probably win though.
    The Lifeproof Fre is $35 off right now at Best Buy.

Actually, many of the iPhone 7 Plus's cases are on sale at Best Buy.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:31 PM
    All of them? That's what any of us here would do
    Blaine shhhh! I have to save SOME money for things like food and gasoline
    nnahorski likes this.
    Blaine shhhh! I have to save SOME money for things like food and gasoline
    Over rated mate 🤷🏼*♂️
    akutch34 likes this.
    Good choice; hope you like it as I do mine
    So far, absolutely in love!! I had the Fre for my 6s and this whole open screen is WAY better!!! One con I can see is that it's difficult to pull up the bottom shade.... however, I very rarely even use the shade so... not much of an issue for me. I did my 30 mins submerged and all is well
    02-14-2017 06:32 PM

A good deal is a good deal but Nuud>Wetsuit Impact> Fre. In that order. Fre screen protector and included rainbow effects I just can't deal with. I WILL however say replacement Fre I got after the first one had a MUCH BETTER considerably less rainbow like screen.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:32 PM
    So far, absolutely in love!! I had the Fre for my 6s and this whole open screen is WAY better!!! One con I can see is that it's difficult to pull up the bottom shade.... however, I very rarely even use the shade so... not much of an issue for me. I did my 30 mins submerged and all is well
    It's not hard once you "get it down"
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:33 PM
    Told you not to leave! Called you a traitor and everything, and you had to go out in the world and find out for yourself
    You were right!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:33 PM
    A good deal is a good deal but Nuud>Wetsuit Impact> Fre. In that order. Fre screen protector and included rainbow effects I just can't deal with. I WILL however say replacement Fre I got after the first one had a MUCH BETTER considerably less rainbow like screen.
    When I had the Fre for my silver 7 Plus back in the day (a month ago, haha!), I had terrible oil slicks. It drives me nuts. I may go Nuud, but I don't want terrible sound quality that I've come to expect from the Lifeproof brand.
    akutch34 and nnahorski like this.
    02-14-2017 06:34 PM
    We have a winner!

Attachment 116402
    Nice to see someone still driving a manual!
    Honda Civic?
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:35 PM
    Sidenote, absolutely loving having a black Nuud to compliment the matte
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:35 PM
    Collect them all.

02-14-2017 06:36 PM
    When I had the Fre for my silver 7 Plus back in the day (a month ago, haha!), I had terrible oil slicks. It drives me nuts. I may go Nuud, but I don't want terrible sound quality that I've come to expect from the Lifeproof brand.
    Nuud sound is probably best out of the three I have to compare to. Haven't had anyone ask me why they can't hear me with it. Sounds marginally better than Fre. 🤷🏼*♂️
    Retinella likes this.

I can verify this as I was just in Best Buy an hour ago. Very hard not to get the black Nuud AND the charcoal Fre decided to be a good girl.

.... at least until that tax return shows up!
    blaine07 likes this.
    Mad atchoooo I been trying to collect all the leathers!???
    Danny8200 and akutch34 like this.
    I use the bottom shade all the time is the problem. I couldn't bare it.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:37 PM
    I can verify this as I was just in Best Buy an hour ago. Very hard not to get the black Nuud AND the charcoal Fre decided to be a good girl.

.... at least until that tax return shows up!
    When I was in there they had like 20% off if you bought three or something
    02-14-2017 06:37 PM
9,114 ... 187188189190191 ...