Dog & Bone Electric Orange.
    They have a blue one ding dong. I just can't tell what color it really is in the Amazon pics.
    02-13-2017 04:48 PM
    I had a Mophie on my iPhone 6S and loved it. The newer ones had wireless charging built in, and it's something that I got addicted to on my work Samsung. Is your birthday really next month?
    All of my coworkers got the mophie case when they were half off for all of us employees. I was tempted for a hot second especially with the price but I got scared because I had a mophie kill my iPhone 5. Granted it was most likely counterfeit or something was wrong with the case but either way I had one fry my charging port.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 04:52 PM
    All of my coworkers got the mophie case when they were half off for all of us employees. I was tempted for a hot second especially with the price but I got scared because I had a mophie kill my iPhone 5. Granted it was most likely counterfeit or something was wrong with the case but either way I had one fry my charging port.
    How'd a Mophie kill your iPhone 5?
    02-13-2017 05:05 PM
    How'd a Mophie kill your iPhone 5?
    She thinks it was her mophie, but it was really me and my jealousy.
    02-13-2017 05:17 PM
    She thinks it was her mophie, but it was really me and my jealousy.
    I should have known!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:22 PM
    I know I've posted about this case before but my goodness the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid is a great case.
    blaine07, Tpence2177 and akutch34 like this.
    02-13-2017 05:26 PM
    I know I've posted about this case before but my goodness the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid is a great case.
    Ordered one of those for my 7 plus the other day off "wish" lol. It's a "clone" but ordered one for 6+ and it's same except no wording on back
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:34 PM
    That's actually one I haven't tried yet....is it the one with the clear back? I'm kind of opposed to clear backs, because I'm a woman and you can never please me.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:35 PM
    Hey, Wylie

Does the black Lifeproof Fré scratch easier than the colored ones? Figured I would ask the LP expert.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:40 PM
    Hey, Wylie

Does the black Lifeproof Fré scratch easier than the colored ones? Figured I would ask the LP expert.
    I don't get how you're scratching the heck out of these things! I beat the almighty heck out of my first base camp blue this weekend and there are no scratches on it. The only thing amiss is the side rubber is a little grungy from my sweaty palms. Haven't had an issue with the black one either, but remember it came with the same exact scratch you had from the factory. I wear five rings, one with a diamond that could potentially scratch it but never has. I let me nails grow ungodly long and they never scratch them. I've dropped, pummeled, and abused my iPhone (not intentionally) and haven't had any issues but oil slicks.

New black Lifeproof should be here next week, and I'll take it for a test run.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:44 PM
    I don't get how you're scratching the heck out of these things! I beat the almighty heck out of my first base camp blue this weekend and there are no scratches on it. The only thing amiss is the side rubber is a little grungy from my sweaty palms. Haven't had an issue with the black one either, but remember it came with the same exact scratch you had from the factory. I wear five rings, one with a diamond that could potentially scratch it but never has. I let me nails grow ungodly long and they never scratch them. I've dropped, pummeled, and abused my iPhone (not intentionally) and haven't had any issues but oil slicks.

New black Lifeproof should be here next week, and I'll take it for a test run.
    They come scratched straight from LP.
    02-13-2017 05:46 PM
    Hey, Wylie

I find that my blue one scratched pretty easily, they don't really bother me though. I had oil stains on it within a week. A scratch was the least of my worries lol.

Aren't lifeproof cases supposed to look "worn"? I kinda consider that a patina like a leather case
    02-13-2017 05:47 PM
    I find that my blue one scratched pretty easily, they don't really bother me though. I had oil stains on it within a week. A scratch was the least of my worries lol.

Aren't lifeproof cases supposed to look "worn"? I kinda consider that a patina like a leather case
    Yep! Love my grungy looking base camp! It's staying in the family! He put forth a huge effort this weekend at his first concert, so Base Camp Blue for life!
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:49 PM
    Dog & Bone Wetsuit is the Apple Leather of waterproof cases.
    02-13-2017 05:49 PM
    Dog & Bone Wetsuit is the Apple Leather of waterproof cases.
    That charge port hole in my main and number one complaint. Just a half a mm would make the world
    rsgoldens likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:51 PM
    That charge port hole in my main and number one complaint. Just a half a mm would make the world
    It's kinda funny now that lifeproof is considered to have the better opening. Everyone used to complain about theirs, now dog and bone is the smaller one.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:52 PM
    It's kinda funny now that lifeproof is considered to have the better opening. Everyone used to complain about theirs now dog and bone is the smaller one.
    Couldn't be more true 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-13-2017 05:52 PM
    Couldn't be more true 🤦🏼*♂️
    So the big question is, lifeproof nuud or dog and bone?
    02-13-2017 05:53 PM
    Man I dunno. Can't really compare Dog&Bone impact to Nuud as Impact has built in screen covering and Nuud does not.

Best compared are:

Dog and Bone Wetsuit(I do NOT have) to LP Nuud

And Dog and Bone Impact to Lifeproof Fre(both of which I have)

That said out of LP Fre and Impact I think despite charger hole debacle the D&B wins for a few reasons. This D&B is a GOOD case. Seems so slim compared to Fre. Grippy too. Volume buttons work green, screen covering SO much clearer on D&B Impact than that of LP Fre.
    02-13-2017 05:56 PM
    So... all I got out of that was, your going to get a wetsuit too?
    jlczl likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:57 PM
    I'm not a fan of the NÜÜD so I would say D&B.

I'm selling a cheap Fré over on the marketplace in case anyone cares.
    02-13-2017 05:58 PM
    So... all I got out of that was, your going to get a wetsuit too?
    Facepalm... I tried to have one but Amazon...
    02-13-2017 05:58 PM
    Lifeproof. I'd even choose the NÜÜD again if I could.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:59 PM
    Facepalm... I tried to have one but Amazon...
    Haha I know. Dog and bone has their own website though....
    02-13-2017 06:00 PM
    Haha I know. Dog and bone has their own website though....
    Lol your being a bad influence. I have a wife somewhere I kind of have to answer too...
    02-13-2017 06:02 PM
8,883 ... 182183184185186 ...