In your dreams, killer. Pretty sure you have a case for everyone in this forum.
    No, just no? I don't even have enough for me.
    02-10-2017 12:37 PM
    Depending on expedited or not and depending on what and when I order it varies. Mostly big stuff comes UPS(diapers TP etc). Seems most of the time smaller stuff is FEDEX. Maybe because of my house in geographical location to where they can get item quicker to and quicker to me from warehouse? Depends on where Amazon ships stuff from too I think. Varies order to order. Some comes USPS on Sundays too
    Huh. That's interesting. Mine only come from Amazon here in Baltimore. I've never had one come FedEx or UPS!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-10-2017 12:46 PM
    Huh. That's interesting. Mine only come from Amazon here in Baltimore. I've never had one come FedEx or UPS!
    I'm out in boonies in OK. Maybe has something to do with it. I'm about 40 minutes north of Tulsa, about 3.5/4 hours North of OKC, about 15 minutes south of Kansas border.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-10-2017 12:50 PM
    I'm out in boonies in OK. Maybe has something to do with it. I'm about 40 minutes north of Tulsa, about 3.5/4 hours North of OKC, about 15 minutes south of Kansas border.
    Want me to just post your address so they can come visit you?
    02-10-2017 12:52 PM
    I'm in SE Michigan, and mine almost always come UPS or USPS. Every once in a great while I'll get an Amazon package through FedEx.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-10-2017 12:59 PM
    I'm in SE Michigan, and mine almost always come UPS or USPS. Every once in a great while I'll get an Amazon package through FedEx.
    I'm in SE Michigan as well and only get Amazon packages from UPS. FedEx very rarely shows up at my place.
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:02 PM
    Want me to just post your address so they can come visit you?
    What you get at the Apple store?
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:10 PM
    I'm in SE Michigan as well and only get Amazon packages from UPS. FedEx very rarely shows up at my place.

I'm in SW Michigan, alway UPS up until about a year ago when they added USPS, which sucks and things were late all the time. They seem to have gotten it together. Got my Prime membership extended by 3 months because of their screw ups
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:22 PM
    I'm in SW Michigan, alway UPS up until about a year ago when they added USPS, which sucks and things were late all the time. They seem to have gotten it together. Got my Prime membership extended by 3 months because of their screw ups
    One of my parents friends is a postmaster here. She's said that amazon packages have 24 hours to be delivered after they arrive at post office. Part of the contract with Amazon .
    rsgoldens likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:26 PM
    Were in SE Mich? I'm in the Ann Arbor area
    02-10-2017 01:44 PM
    That's a decent resolution. USPS was bad around here for a while as well, but they seem to be doing better as well. But I send most everything to my office, so its UPS almost always.

I used to live in St. Joseph. Still miss seeing Lake Michigan every day.
    02-10-2017 01:46 PM
    That's a decent resolution. USPS was bad around here for a while as well, but they seem to be doing better as well. But I send most everything to my office, so its UPS almost always.

They kept trying to give me a month. But that's only worth what,$9 lol? 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-10-2017 01:48 PM
    They kept trying to give me a month. But that's only worth what,$9 lol? *♂️
    Should've asked for a month per case... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:50 PM

I kind of do the same thing - if it's toward the weekend and I want it I send it to the house, otherwise I send to my office. USPS gets picked up early, so I won't get it until Monday sometimes even if I'm supposed to get it Friday. It's still a gamble as to which one they use. Tend to send cases in envelopes through USPS a lot.

I'm in Battle Creek so about and hour and fifteen to the lake, St. Joe is beautiful, I get there a couple times a year. Luckily I live across the street from a pretty good sized lake and have a boat so I can enjoy the water for the two short months it's warm lol
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:50 PM
    They kept trying to give me a month. But that's only worth what,$9 lol? *♂️
    You should get a month for each wrong case they sent you on top of the credit and keeping one!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:52 PM
    lol so I get a few free years?
    rsgoldens likes this.
    02-10-2017 01:53 PM
    Where are all the new & exciting cases? I got nothing.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-10-2017 02:00 PM
    Were in SE Mich? I'm in the Ann Arbor area
    I'm from Hillsdale. An hour SW of Jackson.
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-10-2017 02:04 PM
    Where are all the new & exciting cases? I got nothing.
    Blaine got them all already.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-10-2017 02:27 PM
    I'm from Hillsdale. An hour SW of Jackson.
    Nice area there
    02-10-2017 02:28 PM
    Blaine got them all already.
    Something like that. For a few more in my buggy at Amazon but... not today.

Everyone, specifically @felloffthetruck, was worried about back of Nuud scratching up. After using mine 4 days is so, pretty sure back won't scratch... unless I were to drag it down the sidewalk. Back of mine very finger printed but not scratched
    zachpenguin and nnahorski like this.
    02-10-2017 02:47 PM
    Oh I absolutely adore it! I have the original though (almost had it for a year now). It is a perfect accessory to the iPhone. And it's fun matching the cases from  with the watch bands. I have so many! Right now using the white sport band with the white silicone. It looks super sharp!
    You have the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus, right? How does the bottom hold up with the leather/silicone Apple cases since they are not covering the bottom?
    02-10-2017 02:51 PM
    Walked into the Apple Store and was completely smothered by all the Spokane yuppie attitude of the customers. Felt the silicone cases and almost, almost bought wireless EarPods but my buddy saved me. I walked out EMPTY HANDED.
    akutch34, nnahorski and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-10-2017 03:12 PM
    You have the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus, right? How does the bottom hold up with the leather/silicone Apple cases since they are not covering the bottom?
    Yes surprisingly it does. I don't have any scratches anywhere! Highly recommend them. My previous jet black had scratches from third party cases
    02-10-2017 03:14 PM
    No good if you drop it like i did putting it in its car holder, landed on the steel seat rail, small dint below a speaker hole, but wouldn't of happened with a case that covered the bottom.
    02-10-2017 03:38 PM
9,120 ... 164165166167168 ...