Lol my wife usually don't know nothing until... untill well the pile grows a noticeable amount. As I was looking at them tonight she was freaking out ha. She usually don't notice one or two at a time but when multiples arrive at once...
    Lol. Find a better hiding place and send the, to your office. I always mail things there and not at home so I can hide if needed
    blaine07 and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-06-2017 09:21 PM
    Weren't you just at an Apple Store?
    Yeah, $50 a pop tho. Still $200 away from having them all I think? Need Tan, Black, Saddle Brown, Midnight Blue. 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-06-2017 09:22 PM
    Lol. Find a better hiding place and send the, to your office. I always mail things there and not at home so I can hide if needed
    I do occasionally do get them mailed to work haha. Guilty as charged.
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:22 PM
    Good news is wife doesn't watch my bank account too close or I'd already be dead
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:23 PM
    Yeah, $50 a pop tho. Still $200 away from having them all I think? Need Tan, Black, Saddle Brown, Midnight Blue. *♂️
    That's steep. I've got saddle brown, midnight blue and red leather. Saddle brown is my favorite of the bunch. Red looks good, but I prefer the red silicone over the leather. Really pops on the jet black
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:24 PM
    Good news is wife doesn't watch my bank account too close or I'd already be dead
    Eh, as long as the bills get paid, right?
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:24 PM
    Eh, as long as the bills get paid, right?
    Pretty much. What she don't know don't hurt. Bills definitely all paid, she pays them ALL out of my account haha. She just doesn't look at it often because she knows I'll have money where it needs to be. Feed her and kids so she can't fuss. I don't complain about what she does with her money and I pay every bill we have so 🤷🏼*♂️ No reason for her to get angry. She just thinks my case hoarding tendencies are wasteful. She'd probably be a bit better with it if I sold the 40 6S+ cases I hoarded last generation
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:26 PM
    Yeah the one you sent me is amazing!

What's wrong with the one you ended up getting?
    The last 2 blacks I received had these nasty Frankenstein looking lines through the leather. My OCD can't live with that.
    02-06-2017 09:27 PM
    She'd probably be a bit better with it if I sold the 40 6S+ cases I hoarded last generation
    And maybe you could get some more apple leather?
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:31 PM
    Blaine, Order the ZAGG LUXE in flat black for the 7 Plus and try it with the NÜÜD. This is the ultimate combo and I think it would work. The LUXE goes all the way edge to edge so putting the NÜÜD's front panel over it should be no different then putting it on your naked screen.

The seal of the NÜÜD is around the actual display area of the phone which would sit flat against the LUXE as it goes edge to edge.

Here is a video of the ZAGG LUXE and one where she uses under another case.

02-06-2017 09:35 PM
    Blaine, Order the ZAGG LUXE in flat black for the 7 Plus and try it with the NÜÜD. This is the ultimate combo and I think it would work. The LUXE goes all the way edge to edge so putting the NÜÜD's front panel over it should be no different then putting it on your naked screen.

Here is a video of the ZAGG LUXE and one where she uses under another case.

Silicone bead you didn't like on your Nuud? I don't think it could handle any more thickness right there. I really really don't see that thin Silicone bead compressing .2mm to accommodate screen protector. I have a full glass screen protector I think. Could probably lay it and not stick it and try it, maybe. I'm also afraid, like on Fre, any added thickness around home button will allow home button membrane to not function correctly. Sorry not being negative just don't see anyway it would work. Case fits so tight already...
    02-06-2017 09:37 PM
    Silicone bead you didn't like on your Nuud? I don't think it could handle any more thickness right there. I really really don't see that thin Silicone bead compressing .2mm to accommodate screen protector. I have a full glass screen protector I think. Could probably lay it and not stick it and try it, maybe. I'm also afraid, like on Fre, any added thickness around home button will allow home button membrane to not function correctly. Sorry not being negative just don't see anyway it would work. Case fits so tight already...
    Try laying an edge to edge protector on the phone and see it the NÜÜD will snap closed over that protector? It's worth a shot.
    If the ZAGG Luxe would work then you can switch to any cases and still keep the tempered glass on the phone and then pop back into the NÜÜD without problems.

Do the test and see if it shuts.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:44 PM
    Try laying an edge to edge protector on the phone and see it the NÜÜD will snap closed over that protector? It's worth a shot.
    If the ZAGG Luxe would work then you can switch to any cases and still keep the tempered glass on the phone and then pop back into the NÜÜD without problems.

Let me see if new Tozo I have in box is for sure edge to edge. Think that's the one I have... somewhere.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:46 PM
    The last 2 blacks I received had these nasty Frankenstein looking lines through the leather. My OCD can't live with that.
    Yeah the one you sent me has a nice grain to it.

And too bad they seal them (guess that's a good thing though. Keeps everyone else from getting their paws all over them) but it would be nice to see the grain of one before you buy it. And without having to open it
    02-06-2017 09:50 PM
    Yeah the one you sent me has a nice grain to it.

And too bad they seal them (guess that's a good thing though. Keeps everyone else from getting their paws all over them) but it would be nice to see the grain of one before you buy it. And without having to open it
    Haven't seen one that nice in months.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:54 PM

felloffthetruck and SABRIAN70 like this.
    02-06-2017 09:56 PM
    @felloffthetruck

My results are inconclusive. Protector kept sliding around on phone edges slightly curved but only way it will work is to literally cover 100% of front glass. Even if protector would've stuck it wouldn't seal to be water proof because on sides of screen protector didn't go under LP seal. It would seal horizontally at top and bottom but with sides not being under same seal it would compress seal at top but not on sides leaving it a point for water to come in. This Tozo edges are slightly curved so I'm really confused as to how sides didn't go under LP Nuud but they sure didn't; but it keeps sliding so 🤦🏼*♂️ I wasn't willing to break my protector. Tozo protector is super thin I will say, probably not much thicker than a PET film. If it was stuck on/centered results may have been different but with sides not going under Nuuds rubber it wouldn't seal. Glass would not necessarily have to cover 100% of phones screen/glass but for sure would have to be big enough that entire Nuud seal would seal to screen protector surface and not only top and bottom of screen protector.

Screen protector I was using to try this with was..

TOZO for iPhone 7 Plus 3D Screen Protector Glass [ 3D Full Frame ] Technology Premium Tempered 9H Hardness 2.5D PET [Soft Edge Hybrid] Perfect Fit Screen 5.5 Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LCKEAR0...mUvbUpU2891013

Says thickness is 0.3mm but sure feels thinner in hand to me than that. Picking it up it doesn't stray straight, ever so slightly "bends" on its on weight.
    02-06-2017 10:11 PM
    Hopefully that makes sense. Hard to explain without being able to see. LP can't seal part on phone screen and part on tempered glass is meat and potatoes of it though.
    02-06-2017 10:12 PM
    Got my Fre when Amazon had them for $40 I think it was?

Here's some new pics of my collection. Doesn't quite show the spread as mostly in packs boxes but you get the idea haha.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...41a6e25843.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...92343bd4bf.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a85c8b5580.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...210f68a810.jpg
    Someone needs caseaholics anonymous!
    blaine07 and Brooke5795 like this.
    02-06-2017 10:16 PM
    Someone needs caseaholics anonymous!
    Nah but my wife needs a support group for a case hoarder haha
    02-06-2017 10:17 PM
    Nah but my wife needs a support group for a case hoarder haha
    You can probably start one!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 10:18 PM
    My question is... what happened to OP? Did he start this and unsubscribe? Does he know what he's started here or? Wonder how many people are subbed just watching us "act fools" haha
    akutch34 and Shanicenicolle like this.
    02-06-2017 10:21 PM
    I've decided since the boyfriend dumped me passive aggressively through a text today that I'm getting TWO cases from the Apple Store
    02-06-2017 11:09 PM
    I've decided since the boyfriend dumped me passive aggressively through a text today that I'm getting TWO cases from the Apple Store
    I'm sorry

Plus side is more case money. He clearly didn't understand this addiction. Forget him haha. Nobody needs that negativity.
    02-06-2017 11:12 PM
    Hello! What part of Virginia?
    Just outside of leesburg, I'm in the Winchester area
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-06-2017 11:23 PM
8,883 ... 152153154155156 ...