What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I haven't used my lifeproof in day. Switched to my Apple silicone, didn't but the leather this time around. My popsocket gets here Saturday, just waiting on my skin for the back and that's going to be my setup for the long haul...I'm thinking.

I'm just worried about hospital grossness, which is why I use my LP to begin with. I was going to get a silicone at the same time as the leather but wanted the white one and knew my sweaty anxiety hands would smoke it.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Why does the Lifeproof Fré have a hole in the top of the case and the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact does not?

Is the Dog & Bone covering up one of the iPhone's microphones?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm just worried about hospital grossness, which is why I use my LP to begin with. I was going to get a silicone at the same time as the leather but wanted the white one and knew my sweaty anxiety hands would smoke it.

I work in a hospital too. I clean my phone fairly regularly though, so I'm not overly worried about it. The lifeproof was something I got due to living on a farm.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, Friday is going to be fun, when I get home I know for sure my Patchworks Flexguard, SwitchEasy Numbers, and G-Case are all waiting for me try out. I still know nothing about the status of my Ghostek Cloak 2.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
e567eedeaae3eb37603c7540629ed351.jpg
eab379a082584c87d48c13926d711651.jpg

Marble white dbrand skin with Product red apple silicone case .

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, Friday is going to be fun, when I get home I know for sure my Patchworks Flexguard, SwitchEasy Numbers, and G-Case are all waiting for me try out. I still know nothing about the status of my Ghostek Cloak 2.

Ghosted Aromic? Had one for my 6+ and never really liked it. Aaron the Ho and mobile reviews eh seems fond of them but it just wasn't eh case for me to me looked and felt cheap.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why I do this....just ordered a Rhinoshield Playproof Custom case, this one in black. With added time for pressing the image and the Chinese New Year, it'll probably be a while before my case ships. I also ordered the screen protector with it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why I do this....just ordered a Rhinoshield Playproof Custom case, this one in black. With added time for pressing the image and the Chinese New Year, it'll probably be a while before my case ships. I also ordered the screen protector with it.

I want a playproof bad. My collection doesn't have one 🤷🏼*♂️

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I want a playproof bad. My collection doesn't have one 🤷🏼*♂️

Yeah I'm getting tired of waiting on the Solid Suit, I've been waiting a year. Carbon fiber and leather. The Playproof is supposed to be a tad slimmer than the CrashGuard and slick. I'll see, and I want to compare it to the Mous Limitless whenever I finally get that one in.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I'm getting tired of waiting on the Solid Suit, I've been waiting a year. Carbon fiber and leather. The Playproof is supposed to be a tad slimmer than the CrashGuard and slick. I'll see, and I want to compare it to the Mous Limitless whenever I finally get that one in.

Same, although not quite as long as you. Just since you mentioned the case a couple months ago now. I'd never looked at them before. Been debating getting the Playproof or a Crashguard but I'm trying to hold out. Thought about a Fre a few times but I want to use Rhino's screen protector so that wouldn't really work.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Same, although not quite as long as you. Just since you mentioned the case a couple months ago now. I'd never looked at them before. Been debating getting the Playproof or a Crashguard but I'm trying to hold out. Thought about a Fre a few times but I want to use Rhino's screen protector so that wouldn't really work.

I have a CrashGuard now, I just really don't like how loose it is on the sides of the Plus models, which is why I've been waiting for the Solid Suit. That and every review of the Playproof talks about how slick it is. I'm hoping the custom has a little more grip to it. Otherwise they're all the same design, the Playproof is able to be a little slimmer because the shock absorption is able to be laid across the back of the case instead of just the border. I'll probably write a review of the Playproof and a side by side for the Playproof and CrashGuard, hopefully once again when the Solid Suit is finally available. I'll probably also be doing a side by side of the Rhinoshield's and the Mous Limitless as they are both supposed to offer a lot of protection with a slim design, however Aaron the Ho managed to break two iPhones in three drops of the Mous Limitless v3 prototype he had doing face first drops, from 4-6 feet.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

What's significant/special about Rhinoshield protector?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro