What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Popular and affordable cases are ghetto? That makes absolutely no sense and is a horribly elitist response to a tongue in cheek comment.

I took it as the poster referring to "knock offs". But to each their own. I personally don't do knock offs & would rather buy something cheaper and of better quality over a knock off.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering how the screen clarity of the newer colors were. My black is grainy, not to bad, but almost annoying. The one I had for my 6s plus had a super clear screen and it was the blue colored one.

The first batch of launch black cases have awful/nasty grainy screens. The newer second wind grey case I got has a nice clear screen and better sound. Both are RevA models. I'll bet the RevB is even better.

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I took it as the poster referring to "knock offs". But to each their own. I personally don't do knock offs & would rather buy something cheaper and of better quality over a knock off.

I mean he specifically named apple cases and spigen not knock offs which is why I took it the way I did lol

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Slightly off topic, had to replace my screen protector for the first time today. I'm actually a little surprised it took this long. I work on construction sites and have been wearing a hoody lately with my phone in the pocket. Best $8 I ever spent on screen protectors getting the Spigen Glas.tr early, two pack. Next protector is a Rhinoshield one though.

I use the Spigen glass too. Yeah excellent buy at 7.99 for 2 on amazon.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
My black has the grainy screen, my blue does not. Haven't looked at the boxes to tell the difference, but LP will replace your black one for free...or for shipping and handling which is $5.

Verizon refunded me $25 of the cost for the blue one because of the condition it came in.

Because of the graininess? I've been holding off replacing it due to tuition payments killing me.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Because of the graininess? I've been holding off replacing it due to tuition payments killing me.

No. My blue came out of the box with giant man fingerprints all over the inside and outside of the screen protector. I couldn't get it clean enough to avoid a giant effing oil slick, so I asked LP what I could do and they literally just up and sent me a new one and Verizon gave me money back.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Wonder if different colors are more prone to having the grainy screen. My blue one is pretty clear. I can tell it's not just pure glass but it's good enough.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
So I just ordered this...
39011d14931d5e57a3ef9800ab3cd308.png