What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah very true! One of these days I'll use it on occasion. When I know I'm not needing to throw it in my satchel at work. I'm pretty careful anyway but still. Too bad! Or if  offers some sort of buffing out scratches service maybe i won't be so paranoid!

Now the question. Why get a phone you will be paranoid about? If you get jet black, you can't be paranoid. You just have to go with it and accept the so called "micro abrasions" haha.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Canceled my matte black Plus since I'm going to have a case on it. Went with a silver Plus instead. I like how the white bezel looks smart with so many colors. Tired of the bring black front. Not enough freshness and personality for me. Got the saddle brown leather Apple and the ocean blue silicon Apple cases. They look amazing on the silver Plus. The white bezel show no fingerprints either.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Now the question. Why get a phone you will be paranoid about? If you get jet black, you can't be paranoid. You just have to go with it and accept the so called "micro abrasions" haha.

This is true! Maybe I will just stick on one of my silicone cases I did buy two after all....

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
True! It looks good. Also got the otterbox symmetry at work (AT&T) tonight. Torn between the two.

OtterBox Symmetry was my first case for my 7+, I loved it, but that's because I used the Symmetry for my 6s as well. I exchanged it for a white Tech 21 Evo Check case, but then I exchanged that for the OtterBox Commuter.

I like the look of the Commuter the best, and it's definitely more slim/tight compared to the one made for the 6s. That being said, I hate how it exposes the logo portion of the phone to scratches so I will probably go back to Best Buy and exchange it for a Symmetry or Speck Presidio Grip case. Still debating my option, but yeah. I usually purchase the case, put it on in my car, and see how I like it. If I don't like it on the phone/in hand, back to the store I go for an exchange.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I am thinking of ordering this case for the $8.99 pricepoint, looks good.

Yeah it's definitely not much in the way of protection, probably similar to an Apple silicon case in thickness (can't be sure, will have to check the one my wife got for her regular size 7 that's not here yet). It should be enough for normal everyday use and would probably do ok with waist high drops onto stuff though I don't plan to test that. Considering I just wanted something on there until I figure out Griffin vs UAG vs ??? for a rugged case though, the price was perfect.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Canceled my matte black Plus since I'm going to have a case on it. Went with a silver Plus instead. I like how the white bezel looks smart with so many colors. Tired of the bring black front. Not enough freshness and personality for me. Got the saddle brown leather Apple and the ocean blue silicon Apple cases. They look amazing on the silver Plus. The white bezel show no fingerprints either.

I had a silver 6s+ until a couple days ago, bought because I wanted a white face phone for a change, and because everyone and their mother had space gray. Yep that white face looks really good in a variety of colors especially a nice dark blue case. Something about that combo is just amazing. If Apple ever does an anodized darker blue color with a white face I will be all over that and probably take the ridiculous risk of running it without a case as well.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I do. I canceled my matte black for a silver. Im tired of everything all black. Too boring. I love the silver plus. I have the product red and ocean blue Apple Silicon cases on it. They look sick against the white bezel.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2