Was going to order the Splash 44 in orange but Amazon does not have it.

If you order from Dog & Bone direct does it ship from Australia or the US?
    Last edited by felloffthetruck; 01-28-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    01-28-2017 09:31 AM
    Was going to order the Splash 44 in orange but Amazon does not have it.

If you order direct from Dog & Bone direct does it ship from Australia or the US?
    Last time I ordered a D&G they weren't sold on Amazon. Came directly from them in Australia and seems like it took forever but perhaps I'm spoiled and impatient as a result of Prime 🤷🏼*♂️
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    01-28-2017 09:32 AM
    I've got several of the silicone cases - red, white, ocean blue, and midnight blue - and not a single one of them has peeling issues. My wife has the pink sand and stone silicone cases, and there is no peeling on her's either. Perhaps the people leaving reviews on the Apple site are dropping the cases? Maybe they're chewing on them? I could see how that would cause chunks of the silicone to peel off.
    Yeah, but I owned two of them previously and both of them peeled, and they weren't dropped. That's why I'm so sceptical of them. I had tried the first gen AND the second gen and they both did it.
    01-28-2017 09:40 AM
    I have every color and I make sure I use the squishy part of my thumbs to remove.

None of my cases have peeling. I switch mine up a bit. Probably once every two weeks but I am careful with mine.

 stands behind their products so I bet if you ever encounter an issue they will swap it
    That's the other issue...my closest  store is over an hour away, as is the nearest Best Buy.
    01-28-2017 09:42 AM
    That's the other issue...my closest  store is over an hour away, as is the nearest Best Buy.
    I have a sparsely stocked Best Buy and the nearest Apple Store is three hours away. I'm pretty stoked to go on my road trip with my sister from another mister next month specifically so I can frolic in an Apple Store...I mean, so I can spend time with my best friend.
    01-28-2017 09:44 AM
    So, I finally found my fatal flaw with the NÜÜD case, and will be returning it today to Verizon. Others might not see it as one, but it's been driving me crazy and as much as I love the case and love feeling my nekkid screen...

The shades. The notification shade and the control center shade. I feel like I have to swipe three times to get the shade to slide. To get the control center shade to "wake up" and open I've had to push the home button (basically an act of frustration) to get it to launch. And when I tap the top of a screen to get from bottom to top while scrolling I have to focus really hard on tapping the right spot.

I need my flashlight in 3 seconds vs 10 seconds and a swear word.

NÜÜD, it was fun while it lasted but not for 109.99
    01-28-2017 09:53 AM
    So, I finally found my fatal flaw with the NÜÜD case, and will be returning it today to Verizon. Others might not see it as one, but it's been driving me crazy and as much as I love the case and love feeling my nekkid screen...

The shades. The notification shade and the control center shade. I feel like I have to swipe three times to get the shade to slide. To get the control center shade to "wake up" and open I've had to push the home button (basically an act of frustration) to get it to launch. And when I tap the top of a screen to get from bottom to top while scrolling I have to focus really hard on tapping the right spot.

I need my flashlight in 3 seconds vs 10 seconds and a swear word.

NÜÜD, it was fun while it lasted but not for 109.99
    2 NÜÜD's down, Verizon is going to be hurting.
    01-28-2017 09:58 AM
    2 NÜÜD's down, Verizon is going to be hurting.
    They'll be fine. Nothing stops Big Red. Maybe I'll just pick up one of their new Swarovski Crystal cases to make them feel better
    01-28-2017 10:08 AM

Finally got a speck
    01-28-2017 10:39 AM
    Do these ones feel slick in hand? I've been eyeballing the real one for awhile.
    01-28-2017 10:45 AM
    Do these ones feel slick in hand? I've been eyeballing the real one for awhile.
    A little. Much more grip than the old specks. The matte finish helps a ton. I wanted the lavender grip but they only had it for the 7.
    01-28-2017 10:51 AM
    A little. Much more grip than the old specks. The matte finish helps a ton. I wanted the lavender grip but they only had it for the 7.
    I'm mostly looking for a case to put some decals on that I got for Christmas. Decals would probably add grip.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    01-28-2017 10:52 AM
    Went to buy a CD (yes I'm old!) from Amazon and they offered me a free 30 day membership to Prime. Uh oh....cases beware.
    blaine07 and AppleKarma like this.
    01-28-2017 11:00 AM
    I'm mostly looking for a case to put some decals on that I got for Christmas. Decals would probably add grip.
    Yeah! I was thinking about putting a Temple U decal on this one since it's the right color.
    01-28-2017 11:05 AM
    Yeah! I was thinking about putting a Temple U decal on this one since it's the right color.
    My brother gets me tons of decals throughout the year from various places like Monster and Fox Racing etc, and they just hang out in a drawer. I want to start using them!
    01-28-2017 11:23 AM
    Looks nice , does anyone know if the back of the otterbox symmetry is the same type of plastic as the commuter ? They look different in the pictures , I may try out a symmetry, part of my feels I need a little more protection than the Apple leather case
    01-28-2017 11:50 AM
    Went to buy a CD (yes I'm old!) from Amazon and they offered me a free 30 day membership to Prime. Uh oh....cases beware.
    When I got prime it was where my cases started To careen out of control.
    01-28-2017 11:52 AM
    When I got prime it was where my cases started To careen out of control.
    Yeah. Pretty sure I can last 30 days without making a huge mistake. My CD shopping is going to blast my checking account though if I'm not careful
    01-28-2017 11:54 AM
    Yeah. Pretty sure I can last 30 days without making a huge mistake. My CD shopping is going to blast my checking account though if I'm not careful
    I will say though, we've since started using prime for everything. We do the "subscribe and save" with TP, Diapers, wipes, razors etc. If you order like 4 things at once you save 20%. Makes stuff cheap and we never run out of diapers etc. I try to Prime anything over Walmart etc myself.
    01-28-2017 11:59 AM
    01-28-2017 12:00 PM
    Looks nice , does anyone know if the back of the otterbox symmetry is the same type of plastic as the commuter ? They look different in the pictures , I may try out a symmetry, part of my feels I need a little more protection than the Apple leather case
    Same hard plastic. Love the Commuter but hate the open Apple logo on the back.
    The Symmetry is one of my favorite cases that I use all the time.
    01-28-2017 12:06 PM
    Anybody brace enough to try this? Look promising...

https://www.utomic.com/products/edge-for-iphone-7-plus
    Not me.
    01-28-2017 12:09 PM
    I will say though, we've since started using prime for everything. We do the "subscribe and save" with TP, Diapers, wipes, razors etc. If you order like 4 things at once you save 20%. Makes stuff cheap and we never run out of diapers etc. I try to Prime anything over Walmart etc myself.
    A lot of us subscribed to Prime Grocery (it was a separate service five years ago) when we were deployed to Afghanistan. I hated delivering 40 lb boxes of energy drinks as the unit mail clerk, but I think Amazon is the most troop supportive shopping website in the free world. It took an act of God and six weeks for Walmart to ship something over there. Amazon got there in five days or less with Prime.
    01-28-2017 12:11 PM
    blaine,

Try one of these and give us a review.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1G4B3C?psc=1
    MizWylie likes this.
    01-28-2017 12:13 PM
    blaine,

Try one of these and give us a review.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1G4B3C?psc=1
    It literally says in the description that the case collects dust.
    01-28-2017 12:16 PM
9,113 ... 107108109110111 ...