If it's the same plastic as past NÜÜD'S then Yes.
    I literally just sold my 6S Plus NÜÜD so I don't know if it's the same plastic. I'm assuming it is....I ran my fingernail over the surface pretty hard to see if it would scratch like the 6S+ one, but nothing happened. It's been in and out of my jacket pocket and so far no zipper scratches, which I'm notorious for.

I think the back material is thicker, better quality because I swear you used to load an iPhone into the previous NÜÜD cases face first like the Fré and snapped on the back plate. My boyfriend's 5C goes in face first and the back snaps on. This one is opposite, it goes back first and the faceplate snaps on, and the back feels way durable.
    01-27-2017 09:24 AM
    I wish aftermarket screen protectors worked with regular Wetsuit. On my 6 the glass screen protector I had pre-existing to Wetsuit was able to be carefully sandwiched in without buying their glass screen protector. Wonder if same is true now with Wetsuit...
    The Amazon reviews for the Dog & Bone are pretty lackluster. I'm going to see what the NÜÜD feels like today when it arrives before ordering the D&B. I will be in search of a glass screen protector that will work with the NÜÜD though.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 09:31 AM
    The Amazon reviews for the Dog & Bone are pretty lackluster. I'm going to see what the NÜÜD feels like today when it arrives before ordering the D&B. I will be in search of a glass screen protector that will work with the NÜÜD though.
    Soon glass screen protectors will blanket Amazon I'm sure. Still super new to market. No real good reviews even posted etc yet.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    01-27-2017 09:32 AM
    [3PACK] Lifeproof Nuud HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 6+ 6s+ 7+ plus Case nüüd - Gizmomix Inc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C39X1MO...mUvbUpU2885683

I bet LP screen cutout is same size for 6S+ and 7+. Screen is same size as well as phone etc. Hard to change screen cutout size... this one says 7+. Is this the quality you want... maybe not but looks like they exist already.
    01-27-2017 09:37 AM
    [3PACK] Lifeproof Nuud HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 6+ 6s+ 7+ plus Case nüüd - Gizmomix Inc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C39X1MO...mUvbUpU2885700

I bet LP screen cutout is same size for 6S+ and 7+. Screen is same size as well as phone etc. Hard to change screen cutout size... this one says 7+. Is this the quality you want... maybe not but looks like they exist already.
    I'm going to try the NÜÜD with the Zagg Glass+ Luxe. Like she did with this case. It's edge to edge so I think it would work.

blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 09:59 AM
    I'm going to try the NÜÜD with the Zagg Glass+ Luxe. Like she did with this case. It's edge to edge so I think it would work.

Edge to edge screen wise or edge to edge bezel wise? Bezel wise wouldn't work with the NÜÜD
    01-27-2017 10:01 AM
    Got in the NÜÜD and it doesn't thrill me. Seems like it's a decent quality built case but I'm not willing to rip off my tempered glass protector just to try it out. Don't want to spend countless hours or money looking for a screen protector that will only work with the NÜÜD and not other cases. I love switching cases too often. The seal around the display is nothing more than a thin bead of clear silicone out of a tiny caulking gun stick to the edge (not replaceable like the case seal).

Might look into the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact.

The NÜÜD seems like a quality case, it's just not for me.
    If anyone wants pictures of the black version let me know and I'll take some later today.
    blaine07 and AppleKarma like this.
    01-27-2017 11:35 AM
    Yes pictures please
    01-27-2017 11:56 AM
    Might order the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact but can't decide on the all black or the black and orange one.
    Same problem here!
    01-27-2017 12:59 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out Wetsuit or Wetsuit Impact. Haven't even made it to colors yet
    01-27-2017 01:10 PM
    If I order the Dog & Bone it would be the impact with built in glass.
    That's what I'm leaning towards.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 01:15 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out Wetsuit or Wetsuit Impact. Haven't even made it to colors yet
    Definitely the impact with the built in glass protector. All black or orange & black is the question. I'm ready to order just can't decide on color. I'm leaning towards the orange.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 01:16 PM
    Definitely the impact with the built in glass protector. All black or orange & black is the question. I'm ready to order just can't decide on color. I'm leaning towards the orange.
    Need my address to have it drop shipped now or nah?
    01-27-2017 01:20 PM
    Need my address to have it drop shipped now or nah?
    Sure, give me your credit card info and I'll order one of each color.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-27-2017 01:27 PM
    Sure, give me your credit card info and I'll order one of each color.
    Seems my phones cutting out... 🤦🏼*♂️
    01-27-2017 01:46 PM
    All this talk of the Dog and Bone impact and I'm just over here waiting to have the funds available to order the Splash44.
    01-27-2017 01:51 PM
    All this talk of the Dog and Bone impact and I'm just over here waiting to have the funds available to order the Splash44.
    Just remember... easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-27-2017 01:53 PM
    Here are some pictures of the black NÜÜD case. I'll be returning this case, it just doesn't thrill me for $110.00

I believe the Fré is a better case, rainbows and all.

What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n01.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n02.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n03.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n04.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n05.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n06.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n08.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n09.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n10.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n11.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-n12.jpg
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-27-2017 02:34 PM
    Here is a close up of the clear silicone bead around the display where it overlaps it's self on the NÜÜD case.
    This is the main seal that keeps water out of your phone, no thanks. I know, I'm a bit picky.

What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-seal01.jpg
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-27-2017 02:56 PM
    That's gonna be my purchase next week.. I may buy two different colors .
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 03:46 PM

Received the knockoff version of the silicone coca case
    01-27-2017 06:09 PM
    Here is a close up of the clear silicone bead around the display where it overlaps it's self on the NÜÜD case.
    This is the main seal that keeps water out of your phone, no thanks. I know, I'm a bit picky.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seal01.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	442.9 KB 
ID:	115990
    So you don't believe the silicone will keep the water out? Or is the silicone visible making the case ugly? Or do the silicone beads leave marks on the phone? Trying to figure out the negative with this case since mine is in the mail.
    01-27-2017 06:51 PM
    I can't to try my new cases next week, also I almost kind of don't want to. In five days of using my Base Grip I really haven't had much a desire to change cases. That's a rarity for me.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 07:02 PM
    So you don't believe the silicone will keep the water out? Or is the silicone visible making the case ugly? Or do the silicone beads leave marks on the phone? Trying to figure out the negative with this case since mine is in the mail.
    No, I believe that it will keep the water out. That picture is where the silicone overlaps it's self and causes a bump in the edge of the frame.

I sure it's fine, it's just not for me.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-27-2017 07:05 PM
    I can't to try my new cases next week, also I almost kind of don't want to. In five days of using my Base Grip I really haven't had much a desire to change cases. That's a rarity for me.
    I really dig my Silk too!
    01-27-2017 07:06 PM
8,920 ... 105106107108109 ...