Anyone upgrading from iPhone 6 Plus or 6s Plus to iPhone 7 Plus?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
As I sit here, I have my trusty iPhone 6 Plus at my side. Seriously considering the upgrade to the iPhone 7 Plus. Anyone else out there with me?

If so, what are the biggest concerns? Price? Or something more subjective like color choice?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I can say with the up-most certainty that I will not be upgrading. And I'm not afraid that I'll be changing my mind beforehand.

Edit: that matte black is really nice, by the way.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
As I sit here, I have my trusty iPhone 6 Plus at my side. Seriously considering the upgrade to the iPhone 7 Plus. Anyone else out there with me?

If so, what are the biggest concerns? Price? Or something more subjective like color choice?

I just watched the Apple event and the new 7 looks really cool. The $159 wireless earbuds are rad. they are housed in a charger and you can only use one if you want. I wear hearing aids... but only use one so the new wireless earbuds would be great for me. Since I'm buying 2 iPhones on Firday when they become available, I may pass on the earbuds for now. I have already bought an MBA and a new iP6 for my daughter in the last 2 months. (I'm not made of Money haha)
I wonder how well the glossy black will stay shiny?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the 6 s plus and I am almost positive I will get the 7 plus in jet black. I use cases anyway but I think it looks very slick

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm on the trade in program...new one is coming. The real question is, do I downsize from the 6s+ to the 7 or continue my big phone journey?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I want the 7+ but debating on losing my Jailbreak from my 6S+

I have admit, my heart skipped a beat watching the live coverage and the new iPhones look amazing, but I love my jailbroken RG 6s+ much more than the new iPhone 7... Just sayin

No JB..No iPhone 7 for me

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
The keynote didn't have me as excited as I've been in past years, but I'm upgrading from the 6s plus to the 7 plus. Hey I'm getting twice as much storage for $20 more...and I want a different color phone!! Lol

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
If I get one, I'm going 7 Plus. But I think I might wait it out until the 7S. Rose Gold. I'm totally comfortable with my sexuality.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Go get it. I mean it's been two years with the same phone. I have a 6s Plus and I'm not gonna upgrade. But you have a 6 plus so it's totally worth upgrade.

miket222

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Definitely upgrading from the iPhone 6S Plus to the iPhone 7 Plus.....our plan allows us to upgrade anytime. Haven't decided about color yet.....

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 6s Plus is going up for sale. Water resistant, longer battery life, faster processor and double the storage. I am in. I just have one pressing decision - what colour of black, Jet or the flat.

Normally us who choose black face plates never get a choice, so this is new to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR