09-21-2016 02:07 PM
- 09-10-2016 08:31 PM
- 09-10-2016 08:39 PM
- 09-11-2016 07:30 AM
- 09-11-2016 08:24 AM
- I am going out on a personal limb and will state now.. there will not be an iPhone 7S.. it will either be the iPhone 8 or they will call it something different like Anniversary Edition. I can't see a radical body change and just adding an "s" to the 7. Would make no sense, with a physical change. 4 to 4s = no body change / 5 to 5s = no body change / 6 to 6s no body change 7 to 10-year anniversary with body change = no "s" Just my prediction.09-11-2016 09:17 AM
I think they've already built such a phone but we will see that next year.
Personally, I find myself often using my phone and iPad at the same time, so I use the pencil with my iPad while typing on my phone.
I'm not sure if Apple planned on catering to ambidextrous people but it turns out they do, lol.
The one thing one must remember about Apple is they absolutely do not give a fig about who does it first, they're more than happy to let other manufacturers screw it up before them... So Apple can do it fashionably late but bang on perfect.
The only thing that bugs me about Apple is I wish they'd make enough devices to give everyone a September 16 delivery date, lol.
Because by the end of the month, this evilguppy will most likely look like an electrocuted fish and twitch just as convincingly, lol.09-11-2016 09:26 AM
- I posted it earlier in this thread, but the more I look at the internal design, and the location of where the previous 3.5mm hardware was, I'm almost convinced now that it was a move to make room for their home button taptic feedback engine, especially given how much Apple values the home button vs. essentially any other feature on the device over the years (as it is one of the last straggler pieces from the original iPhone that is still somewhat in place).
guys look at the iphone 6S plus and see the size of the taptic feedback engine, and tell me afterwards if you think that there is not enough space, how come that almost every other company today who makes slimmers phones than the iphone can put a headphone jack.
you know what's even funnier in all this story, apple filed a patent for a slimmer headphone jack back in 2011. now please tell me why we have to give up to every BS apple tell us, do you think they would bring back the headphone jack later and say we are sorry we were wrong...
apple never say sorry for their mistakes and never admit them which for me it's a big turn off.
let me tell you what's going to happen next year, apple going to make a completely new iPhone which will be the iphone 10 years anniversary and it will be a slimmer and smaller and apple will say that they cut the size of the taptic engine by half to make this phone so small.
and all of us will be very happy and think omg half of the size that's a great innovation and the iphone is so small now we have to buy it now because our iphone 7 plus is so big and could we handle such a big phone before...
I wish we could all be more critical at the gadget we buy from the company we love and not trying to justify what they are doing all the time.
this is 2016 i think that we should already get a smaller iphone, with a better screen, bigger battery and a headphone jack and not give up to a sell pitch that Phil Schiller gave us that you can hear from his defensive voice at the keynote that don't really believe what he is saying...09-17-2016 10:08 PM
- 09-17-2016 11:26 PM
- What space?! Look at the iPod nano... it is super small and look at the headphone jack. If Apple needs to remove space, gid rid of the bezel. There was no need to remove it, period. It could have stayed along with this new wires tech... So now you buy new headphones and have to carry an adaptor... They are the king of adaptors ... All of their corded products break and have to be replaced far to often.. apple is just being greedy and arrogant. This was not bold or courageous... They are not fighting a war or saving lives... They want your money.. and for 90% of people, they will never notice a higher sound quality if there is even one at all.09-17-2016 11:31 PM
- 09-21-2016 01:27 AM
- 09-21-2016 01:56 AM
- 09-21-2016 02:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2016, 03:46 PM
- By Raoul High in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2016, 08:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2016, 04:03 PM
- By Wotchered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-16-2016, 12:53 PM
- By Raymond_Walther in forum iOS 10Replies: 10Last Post: 08-14-2016, 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD