iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I got notification of shipping today (yesterday, Friday, the 23rd), and got a tracking number. I ordered from Verizon store at 4:30pm on Friday, the 9th. Got charged on my Visa yesterday for the sales tax and activation fee. I ordered a 128gb, Rose Gold, 7+. I was anxious yesterday, but pretty happy to get that info today. I didn't pay extra for shipping. Had a receive by date of 10/5; and it is in Tennessee, scheduled to arrive here on Tuesday, the 27th. Can't wait!

I'm in the same boat, i got tracking info that was sept 30th but three hours later it now says Sept 27th.

zmenchhofer

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Instead of Mid-October delivery, I got an email that it will be delivered today. But then since yesterday, I got another message that there is a mechanical problem at Inchon Korea and it is delaying the delivery. Since the problem is in Korea, I wonder if it was sabotaged by Samsung? Does anyone has the similar problem?

which phone did you order?

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
which phone did you order?
I preordered the 256 GB iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black. I just read the previous messages on this thread and it seems that several people are having the same issue. The good news is that, UPS just showed up at my door and delivered my new phone. YES!

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
e4cc123c7c1fdc8d7a394d7e2552dfcd.jpg

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to get a jet black once they become available in stores, for. Ow my gold iPhone 7 plus will do. Lol nice pic
The Jet Black is very nice. Mine was delivered today and I am so glad that I bought the Jet Black instead of Matte Black.

Seriously, the finger prints and scratching issues are way overblown. Yes, I have some finger prints on the back of the phone, but it is really no big deal. You won't notice them unless you have to hold the phone in certain angle and really look for the finger prints. I put the phone in the same pocket with other stuffs in it and I have no scratching issue. I plan to keep it naked for a while since the phone is already water resistance. I put Zagg Glass on it today to protect it from dropping. I might buy the LifeProof Nuud later when it is available. But this phone does not really need a case.

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
mine arrived at the FedEx sort facility 30 minutes from my house yesterday....but supposed to be delivered on Tuesday!! I hope they deliver it tomorrow! :sarcastic:

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Why does T-Mobile HATE me!!! I already have had major issues with ordering my new iPhone 7 Plus from T-Mobile including them canceling my original order stating I had not digitally singed the contract that they had emailed me a copy of the signed doc!! The it was about when I would be charged. I was told not by one but by two T-Mobile reps that I would not be charged until the phone shipped. Saturday I check my bank account and they deducted the payment for the phone so I think woo hoo my phone is on it's way and the ship date was estimated was not to be until 9/27 - 10/10!! So I go to the T-Mobile app and it say processing just like it has. I do the on-line chat and was told that they can charge me any time and that my order ship date has not changed and then she adds that their orders are running behind just to put me in a really bad mood. Then yesterday evening I got an email saying my order has shipped, and in fact it should be here today!!! I am in the "I'll believe it when I see it phase" but at least it will be here soon. So I'm not sure why T-Mobile likes to mess with me but they are really good at it!!!!

P.S. Has anyone gotten any updates on the T-Mobile trade in program? I did it and my estimate was $165, but then I was told twice that they are working on it and I will get the whole $649. I'm sure not sending my 6 in until I know I'm getting the $649 and the email I got yesterday still says $165.

Thanks and good luck to everyone waiting.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Why does T-Mobile HATE me!!! I already have had major issues with ordering my new iPhone 7 Plus from T-Mobile including them canceling my original order stating I had not digitally singed the contract that they had emailed me a copy of the signed doc!! The it was about when I would be charged. I was told not by one but by two T-Mobile reps that I would not be charged until the phone shipped. Saturday I check my bank account and they deducted the payment for the phone so I think woo hoo my phone is on it's way and the ship date was estimated was not to be until 9/27 - 10/10!! So I go to the T-Mobile app and it say processing just like it has. I do the on-line chat and was told that they can charge me any time and that my order ship date has not changed and then she adds that their orders are running behind just to put me in a really bad mood. Then yesterday evening I got an email saying my order has shipped, and in fact it should be here today!!! I am in the "I'll believe it when I see it phase" but at least it will be here soon. So I'm not sure why T-Mobile likes to mess with me but they are really good at it!!!!

P.S. Has anyone gotten any updates on the T-Mobile trade in program? I did it and my estimate was $165, but then I was told twice that they are working on it and I will get the whole $649. I'm sure not sending my 6 in until I know I'm getting the $649 and the email I got yesterday still says $165.

Probably $165, they quoted me $250 and that's what I'm getting. I was also quoted $27/mo for 18 months, and instead I get $29/mo for like 16 months.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

I originally ordered on pre-order night and my ship date was 9/19 for my Black 256 GB plus and RG 256 GB plus but my order was cancelled a day later just like yours. I had to reorder mine on 9/16 with ship dates 10/4-10/17...
To date I'm still waiting for a miracle of getting it early. I'm really frustrated with tmobile.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

This is what T-Mobile told me this morning. I will receive the $165 credit once they receive my old phone I am trading in, then the balance of the $649 trade in will be as a bill credit for the next 12 months. So if that is all correct and true then it's all good.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
According to T-Mobile my order has shipped but per my UPS tracking number they have not received it yet. It says today for delivery but I don't see how since the phone is in Kentucky now and has not even left the warehouse and I live in Phoenix AZ!!

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the Toronto, Ontario area; pre-ordered my 7 Plus in Black with Telus, back on 09/12 around 3:30AM. Got the "Order Approved" email from them of course, with a ship-by date of 09/23.

Last Tuesday, the 20th, I get a text from Telus advising they had my phone in their warehouse and it was being packed up for shipment, and that I'd receive an email once it ships with the tracking# etc. And that's it. Nothing since. Called Telus on Friday afternoon and they confirmed the warehouse would be shipping the phone by end of day, and that I'd indeed get that confirmation email.... again, nothing since; no confirmation, nothing.

Just spoke with their WebStore line a few minutes ago, and was told that they've had delays between their warehouse & Apple/suppliers, and that the text messages sent out are automated and don't account for back-orders etc. But once again, I should receive a confirmation of shipment "within 1 business day" as they "are sure the phone will be shipped today." I find that a bit hard to believe, but more than anything as a customer, very frustrating because it gives people false/conflicting info.

Anyone else here with Telus having problems with their preorder not shipping and/or lack of any kind of confirmation? I don't know what's worse -- the phone being delayed, or not knowing whether I need to stick around at home waiting for it!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I LOVE ❤️ my matte black iPhone 7 Plus and don't retreat not getting the jet black. I think you'll be vhso0y with your decision.

I agree, I don't feel like I'm missing out by not getting the jet black... well I'm missing scratches and the frustration of not having my my phone yet.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Got the e-mail this morning that UPS delivery scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, I got my pre-signed form taped to the back door already just in case it comes early lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73