iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
IMG_1474451348.072729.jpg

So I'm from Dubai, United Arab Emirates and preordered the 7 Plus 256 GB Black on September 9th at 11:08am (which was the official time to preorder for all Tier 1 countries). As you can see the delivery date is Sept 26-28 but I'm kinda getting worried that it's still sitting at Processing Items and that the status has not changed ever since.

How accurate is Apple with their shipment estimates? You think they might delay my shipment since the 7 Plus is going through a shortage in supply?

Appreciate your thoughts and help.

Cheers.

jtking12

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
My 7+ was supposed to arrive on launch day. Ugh! The struggle of living in a rural area! I'm just waiting and checking with our local airline that delivers UPS everyday to see if they have my package, and they only come out to where I live every other day! Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow... Hopefully. All you lucky people who've already gotten their phones enjoy!

Attachments

• iMoreAppImg_20160921_015515.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20160921_015515.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 23

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I managed to reserve a Silver 128GB for AT&T in my state for pickup tomorrow. I preordered the Jet Black 128GB at 2:49 am EST from AT&T, but I've been stuck at Preparing to ship since 9/9! My estimated shipping dates are 10/14-10/21, and I haven't read any updates on anyone with situations similar to mine. If it helps with analyzing my situation, I'm based out of the lower, middle-western portion of GA (Columbus - 1 1/2 hours south of southwest of Atlanta). I want the Jet Black model, but I'm tired of waiting without an update. It's irritating since the other preorder submitted by me for my wife (3:03 am EST - Gold 128GB) was given a shipping estimate of 9/23-9/30, but it delivered on launch day!

This! Me too. Ordered 256GB silver that has been junketing around for four days. UPS (who has the phone!) cannot figure out when it might arrive.

Reserved one for pickup tonight, because, this:

a27b326e5c6ec2e7b3f68d67b8a90ae0.jpg

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
So I'm now at day 5 of Preparing for Shipment, according to Apple rep it should go to shipping within 4 days. Maybe apple doesn't count weekend days as days, so technically I'm on day 3 lol.

bigmanmark

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
So I ordered 9/16 at 9:30 AM from AT&T. Anybody else have to order directly from AT&T? I'm hopeful the date gets moved up but as of now it's October 21-28!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Mwaaaahahahahaaa, OUT FOR DELIVERY, today's the day!
My man knows I am not leaving the house until I have my phone in hand.
*sets up Fort Evilguppy*

13Silverado

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
So I pre-ordered mine (morning of 09/09) through Verizon (office acct), matte black 128gb. I have the order #, when I check the status, it still says PRE on the website link, but there is now a delivered by 10/05/2016 on the email.

Is there any other way to track an actual date or is the 10/05 date it? Anyone else on Verizon getting it sooner or have a better way to track it?

Thanks
Bob

Last edited:

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Not Happy with T-Mobile. In the wee hours of the morning on September 9th I went to the T-Mobile website started my order for my new iPhone 7 Plus. The jet Black is already out a few weeks but the regular black is still good for delivery on the 16th. I am happy and place my order. As I hit the final button I get this odd little error in red on my screen. But I get my confirmation email with my signed agreement and my order number. I think it’s all good. Later in day I go on the T-Mobile website and try to check my order but it says it can take up to 48 hours to update. Seeing as how I just spent almost $1000 I want to know for sure if my order is good, not to mention I want my new iPhone ASAP. I do the on-line chat with T-Mobile and the agent assured me over and over that my order was good and to check back later to see if it updated. Sunday morning rolls around and the 48 hours had passed so I go check my order status and it still shows nothing. I went and did the on-line chat again. This time I am told my order was canceled because I didn’t sign my user agreement. As the rep is telling me this I am looking at my signature on the signed agreement that they emailed me. I tell the agent this and he tells me in their system it’s not. Well that made me very unhappy. Then he tells me there is not a thing he can do to help even though it’s all T-Mobiles fault. I ended the chat and called and customer service rep who tells me the same thing and he tells me I have lost that place in line and basically too bad. I tell him I will send him the singed copy I have and he tells me it doesn’t matter my place in line is gone. He also told me that no one in the whole world will get a jet Black until November and I sure had not heard anything like that. I had to re-order and got the back verse jet back because it was weeks sooner to get it. My expected ship date is not between 9/27 and 10/10. I did what I was supposed to and they screwed me over and could care less. Am I mad at T-Mobile absolutely, will I switch carriers no, why they are have their issues and T-Mobile has the great trade in program for the iPhone 7. I did get a call from T-Mobile after I gave them a bad ratting on a survey and the person was apologetic but once again could not do a thing to help me. I was told that this was the biggest iPhone launch and no one knew how big it would be, really? Don’t they say that every time? I don’t get why this all has to be such a pain and why every single time it’s an overload and systems crash!!

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I should also comment on the antenna lines. On the matte black iPhones you really have to look hard to see the new black antenna lines, the colour match is really good. This phone just exudes quality and craftsmanship, well done Apple.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
So far my order page still says preparing for shipping but I do see a package on my security cameras, so who knows maybe I'll get lucky and it just shows up.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So I pre-ordered mine (morning of 09/09) through Verizon (office acct), matte black 128gb. I have the order #, when I check the status, it still says PRE on the website link, but there is now a delivered by 10/05/2016 on the email.

Is there any other way to track an actual date or is the 10/05 date it? Anyone else on Verizon getting it sooner or have a better way to track it?

Thanks
Bob

I ordered from Verizon's website. I ordered on the 12th and my phone was shipped out today for Friday delivery. I wasn't able to track it until they updated the "My Orders" page with tracking and shipping info.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 111987

So I'm from Dubai, United Arab Emirates and preordered the 7 Plus 256 GB Black on September 9th at 11:08am (which was the official time to preorder for all Tier 1 countries). As you can see the delivery date is Sept 26-28 but I'm kinda getting worried that it's still sitting at Processing Items and that the status has not changed ever since.

How accurate is Apple with their shipment estimates? You think they might delay my shipment since the 7 Plus is going through a shortage in supply?

Appreciate your thoughts and help.

Cheers.

I find that Apple's shipping estimate are conservative. My order was supposed to arrive on September 28-30 but instead I received it yesterday evening September 20. There is no reason to worry yet, you will likely get it as stated in your order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro