iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

cseggleton

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the jet black at 2:15 AM and got delivery of 9/23. Changed my mind and went matte black at around 9:00 AM and got 2-3 week estimate. Still showing processing. I assume it will ship sooner since I ordered on 9/9 and when I go to order today it gives the same 2-3 weeks estimate.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the jet black at 2:15 AM and got delivery of 9/23. Changed my mind and went matte black at around 9:00 AM and got 2-3 week estimate. Still showing processing. I assume it will ship sooner since I ordered on 9/9 and when I go to order today it gives the same 2-3 weeks estimate.

They always give a date and end up sending before that date even come. I wouldn't worry about the date if I was you. You should get it earlier than expected.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
My package is in state and in transit to my city

c036da76d7a25a14321d7d2d2c74ebed.jpg

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How long does it typically take for the phone to actually be shipped, from the time your credit card is charged and your status changes to Preparing for Shipment?

I didn't get the email from Apple until today. But based on my tracking, it shipped on the 11th from China. Order was complete at 3:08EST.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Apple support profile? *scratches head*

I go to the confirmation email and click the link "see order details"... Is there another way?

Go to https://supportprofile.apple.com and log in. You will see all your apple devices, if any are missing you can add them via their serial numbers. Once you have been assigned a specific phone, the serial number and the phone will show up on that page.

rydeordie2302

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder how long it takes to go from Kentucky to Pennsylvania? Mine left Kentucky at 2pm today, scheduled for delivery end of day tomorrow! 128GB Matte Black 7Plus

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how long it takes to go from Kentucky to Pennsylvania? Mine left Kentucky at 2pm today, scheduled for delivery end of day tomorrow! 128GB Matte Black 7Plus

Mine left Kentucky today as well for delivery in California tomorrow They are most likely coming via plane overnight to get to their respective destinations by tomorrow.

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I had to pay $80 to Verizon to bring my old phone up to 50% paid allowing me to upgrade to the new 7 Plus. Shipping said 9/23, as of 2 minutes ago I got a text saying "the payment of $80 was applied to your account", then a second text saying "your order #******* was received on 9/15/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships." I ordered at 3:02 am on 9/9. I'm assuming I will receive it before 9/23.

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Two years ago, I tracked my phone from China and did not see how it was going to make it to my house by launch day. The UPS driver that delivered it, told me that Apple warehouses the phones at various UPS locations, to be delivered on launch day. He said that Apple pays a lot of money to coordinate the deliveries in a very specific way. I don't know if that is true, but it is what I was told.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner