iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

bguttery

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My wife's iPhone 7+ 128gb Rose Gold just shipped via FedEx. Preordered through AT&T within 10 minutes of opening up. Still haven't received a notification for my 7+ 128gb Black that had a ship date of 9/23-9/30.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone 7 Plus, 128GB Black, is currently in Louisville, KY. It will be here on Friday, via UPS. There's that!

PS: to check your tracking, go to the UPS tracking page, enter your order number in the 'Track by Reference' field, minus the LAST two numbers. You'll then see your tracking info...
:D

Oh, and if you look in your Apple Support Profile, you'll see your new serial number, too!!!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I used AT&T in 2014 when ordering my 6 Plus, it was a mess. Estimated shipping dates kept changing although I ended up getting the phone earlier than expected. Went through Apple and the Apple Store app last year for my 6s Plus and this year and it was a breeze.

I'm never going through AT&T again.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I learned that the hard way, too.
Albeit, from time to time, AT&T can surprise you, in a good way...

Did you track your order, using the method below?
PS: to check your tracking, go to the UPS tracking page, enter your order number in the 'Track by Reference' field, minus the LAST two numbers. You'll then see your tracking info...
biggrin.png

Oh, and if you look in your Apple Support Profile, you'll see your new serial number, too!!!

I'm never going through AT&T again.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

PS: to check your tracking, go to the UPS tracking page, enter your order number in the 'Track by Reference' field, minus the LAST two numbers. You'll then see your tracking info...http://forums.imore.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png

For some reason trying to track my order this way isn't working. I wonder what I'm doing wrong? I've also tried using my phone number which also doesn't work.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

PS: to check your tracking, go to the UPS tracking page, enter your order number in the 'Track by Reference' field, minus the LAST two numbers. You'll then see your tracking info...http://forums.imore.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png

AT&T is shipping via FedEx, and I don't get get any results when using the Track By Reference option for them either.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine just hit Louisville this morning at 1:19AM. I am stoked.

I think ours were on the same flight together, probably chatting it up. My phone also got to Louisville at 1:19. Strange that my watch is still in China as of 4am this morning though. Probably be at Kentucky later today and shipped to my house immediately after instead of holding at the location for a day. Looking forward to Friday, only 1.5 more days to go.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I think ours were on the same flight together, probably chatting it up. My phone also got to Louisville at 1:19. Strange that my watch is still in China as of 4am this morning though. Probably be at Kentucky later today and shipped to my house immediately after instead of holding at the location for a day. Looking forward to Friday, only 1.5 more days to go.

Mines been sitting in Kentucky since early Tuesday morning lol

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I guess what I didn't do was register and sign up with an account for UPS. Once I did that I was able to find that my iPhone 7 is in Osaka Japan. Thanks for the help guys/girls.

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Anyone getting their shipping date bumped earlier? I ordered for a shipping window between September 23 -27 and keep hoping something will change and I will get it earlier. So far, no luck.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Well, I guess I won't be getting my Iphone this friday. I tried all the different tracking methods you all suggested and my phone shows up nowhere.

I'm not too surprised since it's the Jet black 7 Plus. I initially thought it was coming with my watch, but my original apple watch's box alone weighs 1.7lbs, so it doesn't surprise me that the stainless steel watch with SS band would have a shipping weight of almost 3lbs.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, I guess I won't be getting my Iphone this friday. I tried all the different tracking methods you all suggested and my phone shows up nowhere.

I'm not too surprised since it's the Jet black 7 Plus. I initially thought it was coming with my watch, but my original apple watch's box alone weighs 1.7lbs, so it doesn't surprise me that the stainless steel watch with SS band would have a shipping weight of almost 3lbs.

Who did you pre-order from?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
To confirm, you ordered from Apple, on 9th Sep, around 03:00 - 03:15 eastern?
If so, are you sure it doesn't show in your Apple Support Profile?

https://supportprofile.apple.com/

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
From Apple.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or tried, but on UPS tracking, select "track by reference" and enter in your phone number in the "shipment reference" spot. Choose your destination country and zip and then track.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox