iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Still preparing from apple website. No pre authorization charges to my card. Possible it will really be delivered bw oct4-10 lol

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY......was able to get full tracking info by logging into my UPS account.....not sure why I did not think to do that earlier (places face in palm). Now I can see the full tracking numbers for both phones and complete tracking progress. I feel better now lol.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile screwed me!!!!
I am not a happy camper; I have pre-ordered every new iPhone since my first iPhone 2 all those years ago and I skipped the 6S last year. So this year I was all ready and wanted my phone on the 16th. So at 12:01 am on the 9th I was on my app ready to order, 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, 12:04, 12:05, 12:06, 12:07 and finally 12:08 am before the app goes live and I can order. Not sure why or if anyone else had this issue. So I put my jet Black iPhone 7 Plus (first time for a plus for me) 128 gig phone in my cart and go to check out and t says delivery is 09/30. I went back and tired a regular black and the same thing. Then I tried the jet back again and it was October deliver. So I said forget it I will get it from T-Mobile no problem and the jet Black is already out a few weeks but the regular black is the 16th. I am happy and place my order. As I hit the final button I get this odd little error in red on my screen. But I get my confirmation email with my signed agreement and my order number. I think it?s all good. The next day I go on the T-Mobile website and try to check my order but it says it can take up to 48 hours to update. Seeing as how I just spent almost $1000 I want to know for sure if my order is good, not to mention I want my new iPhone ASAP. I do the on-line chat with T-Mobile and the agent assured me my order was good and to check back later to see if it updated. Sunday morning roles around and the 48 had passed so I go check my order status and it still shows nothing. So I go the on-line chat again. This time I am told my order was canceled because I didn?t sign my user agreement. As he is telling me this I am looking at my signature on the signed agreement that they emailed me. I tell the agent this and he tells me in there system it?s not. Well that made me very unhappy. Then he tells me there is not a thing he can do to help even though it?s all T-Mobiles fault. I ended the chat and called and customer service rep who tells me the same thing and he tells me I have lost that place in line and basically too bad. I tell him I will send him the singed copy I have and he tells me it doesn?t matter my place in line is gone. He also told me that no one in the whole world will get a jet Black until November and I sure had not heard anything like that. I had to re-order and got the back verse jet back because it was weeks sooner to get it. My expected ship date is not between 9/27 and 10/10. I did what I was supposed to and they screwed me over and could care less. Am I mad at T-Mobile absolutely, will I switch carriers no, why they are have their issues and T-Mobile has the great trade in program for the iPhone 7.

I think you should have stayed with your original order from Apple for the jet black + 128GB, and just kept going. I haven't had every Iphone but this will be my fourth one. From my experience you have to make up your mind what you truly want, then stay with that order until it goes through.

If possible or in your budget, you could always go back and try to order another color you may think you will get faster, but at least your primary order would be in.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Pre-order an album on iTunes from your favorite musical artist, get it on release day. Pre-order an iPhone...get it someday whenever.�� There is no method to the madness.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Pre-order an album on iTunes from your favorite musical artist, get it on release day. Pre-order an iPhone...get it someday whenever.�� There is no method to the madness.

One is digital.. unlimited source. One is material, finite source. Seems logical to me.

Ben Grimm

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Anyone also order an iPhone 7 Plus (Matte Black) through T-Mobile this weekend?

It appears will be getting our phones in November.

Anyone else?

I ordered it from Apple on September 9th at 3:03 AM EST. The exact same option from T-Mobile but my delivery date is October 4th through the 11th. Ugh

Ben Grimm

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I am able to track my order using the Track By Shipping Reference" option with UPS, but something strange which I have never seen before.....UPS has all but the last four digits of the tracking numbers with an "x" showing. I ordered two phones, both appear to coming out of Republic of Incheon, Korea, which UPS shows two separate packages with two different tracking number.

Is the "X"ing out of the tracking numbers common with UPS now? I have things shipped to me all the time, as well as shipping stuff out and have never seen this before. Anyone else come across this?

Hi,

How do you track the order using the Track By Shipping Reference? Thanks.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I just went on My UPS. I have a package coming from Apple that weighs 1.3Kgs (about 2.8Lbs.) I've also ordered the Apple Watch series 2 and some other stuff. The watch is the only thing that shows being delivered on 9/16, everything else is preparing for shipment or still processing. I know the watch doesn't weigh that much by itself, even with the packaging.

I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, but it seems like I may be getting everything at once, the Iphone 7+ and the watch. I also ordered some Beats solo 2 headphones. Not one of those products weighs 2.8lbs by itself so maybe that's a good sign.

kinglxnce

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
How do you know how it's shipping? I have ups account and I see nothing. Does it ship different for different carriers? I have AT&T when I clic order status it says preparing to ship delivery by 09/16

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
How do you know how it's shipping? I have ups account and I see nothing. Does it ship different for different carriers? I have AT&T when I clic order status it says preparing to ship delivery by 09/16

On the UPS site, after you login, there is a tap at the top that says My UPS. I clicked on that and it showed me a calendar, and had all my shipments for this month. I had a shipment coming from Apple on friday the 16th. Before then, after just logging on the site I saw nothing either, until I clicked that tap. Now when I login it, shows everything in the recently tracked section of the page.

I'm still not positive it's the phone, but judging by the weight I hope it is.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Sign up for a FREE MY UPS account and makes sure you use the delivery address. Even though on Apple my 7 (not plus) shows - Preparing to ship. On MY UPS I see it's leaving China today, delivery for 9/16 and my Tracking Number.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73