iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I preordered a 128 gb, Rose Gold, 7+ through Verizon. I also preordered an Apple 2 watch from Apple in Rose Gold aluminum with the dark blue and pink-edged woven sport strap. this will be my first Apple watch. Hoping I don't have skin irritation problems from it. I've had an iPhone 5, 6+, 6s+.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I've ordered it through T-Mobile, does that matter?

Yes, carriers get less stock than Apple themselves. Better usually to order directly from the source to get the phone earlier. I have never had good luck from the carrier sites but the 3 times I have preordered from Apple I got what I ordered on launch day by about 7pm.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile screwed me!!!!
I am not a happy camper; I have pre-ordered every new iPhone since my first iPhone 2 all those years ago and I skipped the 6S last year. So this year I was all ready and wanted my phone on the 16th. So at 12:01 am on the 9th I was on my app ready to order, 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, 12:04, 12:05, 12:06, 12:07 and finally 12:08 am before the app goes live and I can order. Not sure why or if anyone else had this issue. So I put my jet Black iPhone 7 Plus (first time for a plus for me) 128 gig phone in my cart and go to check out and t says delivery is 09/30. I went back and tired a regular black and the same thing. Then I tried the jet back again and it was October deliver. So I said forget it I will get it from T-Mobile no problem and the jet Black is already out a few weeks but the regular black is the 16th. I am happy and place my order. As I hit the final button I get this odd little error in red on my screen. But I get my confirmation email with my signed agreement and my order number. I think it?s all good. The next day I go on the T-Mobile website and try to check my order but it says it can take up to 48 hours to update. Seeing as how I just spent almost $1000 I want to know for sure if my order is good, not to mention I want my new iPhone ASAP. I do the on-line chat with T-Mobile and the agent assured me my order was good and to check back later to see if it updated. Sunday morning roles around and the 48 had passed so I go check my order status and it still shows nothing. So I go the on-line chat again. This time I am told my order was canceled because I didn?t sign my user agreement. As he is telling me this I am looking at my signature on the signed agreement that they emailed me. I tell the agent this and he tells me in there system it?s not. Well that made me very unhappy. Then he tells me there is not a thing he can do to help even though it?s all T-Mobiles fault. I ended the chat and called and customer service rep who tells me the same thing and he tells me I have lost that place in line and basically too bad. I tell him I will send him the singed copy I have and he tells me it doesn?t matter my place in line is gone. He also told me that no one in the whole world will get a jet Black until November and I sure had not heard anything like that. I had to re-order and got the back verse jet back because it was weeks sooner to get it. My expected ship date is not between 9/27 and 10/10. I did what I was supposed to and they screwed me over and could care less. Am I mad at T-Mobile absolutely, will I switch carriers no, why they are have their issues and T-Mobile has the great trade in program for the iPhone 7.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I would write a letter to the CEO. I did that for a previous issue that was messed up like this and someone emailed me back and took care of it. Not sure if they'll be able to get your spot back, but it's worth a try.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
mine finally moved from Recieved your order to Processing, I have the Jet Black 128GB 7 Plus which when I preordered finally got through went it went live 5 mins into the date said Nov. Hopeful that the date moves up since it has changed to processing vs recevied which it has been sitting at that status since 2:15am on 8/9.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I am able to track my order using the Track By Shipping Reference" option with UPS, but something strange which I have never seen before.....UPS has all but the last four digits of the tracking numbers with an "x" showing. I ordered two phones, both appear to coming out of Republic of Incheon, Korea, which UPS shows two separate packages with two different tracking number.

Is the "X"ing out of the tracking numbers common with UPS now? I have things shipped to me all the time, as well as shipping stuff out and have never seen this before. Anyone else come across this?

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I am able to track my order using the Track By Shipping Reference" option with UPS, but something strange which I have never seen before.....UPS has all but the last four digits of the tracking numbers with an "x" showing. I ordered two phones, both appear to coming out of Republic of Incheon, Korea, which UPS shows two separate packages with two different tracking number.

Is the "X"ing out of the tracking numbers common with UPS now? I have things shipped to me all the time, as well as shipping stuff out and have never seen this before. Anyone else come across this?

I checked mine this morning too, it's in the samplace Republic of Incheon. Friday can't come soon enough!

tomklyn

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
so today i chat with verizon support on twitter and get told this "We currently show the expected ship date as 09/28/16. Keep in mind this date is subjected to change, therefore you'll be emailed once the equipment is shipped"

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Funny that Apple still shows it as "Preparing to ship"

Yeah my order on Apple's site still shows preparing for shipment. Apple will send shipping confirmations soon enough I would imagine. I know the phones take a few days to get from overseas to the U.S. with Customs.

*EDIT - Just saw that mine are now in Alaska as well. This is going to be a slowwwwwww week for me lol.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my order on Apple's site still shows preparing for shipment. Apple will send shipping confirmations soon enough I would imagine. I know the phones take a few days to get from overseas to the U.S. with Customs.

Wish they'd deliver it early since it's already in Alaska lol

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

Reference being your order number?

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Went through the HTML code from the u p s page. I dont want them searching these forums and I found my tracking number!

I have cut off the last 4 digits of my tracking number but here is the code for mine. Good Luck

<form name="changeDelBridgeForm" id="changeDelBridgeFormid"
action="/WebTracking/upsell" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="loc" value="en_US" >
<input type="hidden" name="WT.z_eCTAid" value="null">
<input type="hidden" name="shortDesc" value="IN TRANSIT" >
<input type="hidden" name="ctaData" value="-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5ESAN+FRANCISCO%5EUS%5E-%5E-%5E-%5ECA%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E20160916%5EEOD%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E-%5E1ZE10Y19045235

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox