iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been shipped and is in China as well. Says delivery on the 16th by end of day. Going to have to sign for it and leave the note on the door. Hopefully they won't mind putting it through my doggy door around back.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
My order status has now changed. My iPhone 7 is now preparing to ship while my iPhone 7 plus which isn't set to arrive until September 28-30 has reverted back to processing. This makes more sense than what was showing yesterday, although I would have preferred to have more time with the plus to see if I can deal with the size.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20160912_085151.jpg

These are the status explanations for AT&T. I know that a few of you have had your statuses revert back to an earlier phase, amongst your respective preorder methods. I'm still showing as Preparing For Shipment, despite having shipping quotes of 9/23-9/30 and 10/14-10/21.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
View attachment 111392

These are the status explanations for AT&T. I know that a few of you have had your statuses revert back to an earlier phase, amongst your respective preorder methods. I'm still showing as Preparing For Shipment, despite having shipping quotes of 9/23-9/30 and 10/14-10/21.

This is from AT&T though, could mean something different on the Apple site. I ordered mine from Apple and it has already been sent from China but I do not have a tracking number yet. I got delivery date of 9/16 for my watch and phone and so I would expect it to be given a tracking number in the coming days. I am not worried just stating that Apple and AT&T could be totally different. Same with other carriers.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This is from AT&T though, could mean something different on the Apple site. I ordered mine from Apple and it has already been sent from China but I do not have a tracking number yet. I got delivery date of 9/16 for my watch and phone and so I would expect it to be given a tracking number in the coming days. I am not worried just stating that Apple and AT&T could be totally different. Same with other carriers.

That makes sense, I'm still curious how this will develop going forward.

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone also order an iPhone 7 Plus (Matte Black) through T-Mobile this weekend?

It appears will be getting our phones in November.

Anyone else?

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
So after being told by TWO different ATT reps via chat that they could override my upgrade, turns out they couldn't. After getting upset about being LIED to and threatening to leave, they sent me to the retention department who said they could override it for me and waive the $20 upgrade fee. I just have to come back Friday when the phone is actually for sale and they will place the order for me.

What an ordeal. All because I thought, "what's the harm in asking?" and then being lied to.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So after being told by TWO different ATT reps via chat that they could override my upgrade, turns out they couldn't. After getting upset about being LIED to and threatening to leave, they sent me to the retention department who said they could override it for me and waive the $20 upgrade fee. I just have to come back Friday when the phone is actually for sale and they will place the order for me.

What an ordeal. All because I thought, "what's the harm in asking?" and then being lied to.

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but at least they're trying to make it right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW